Veena, Sameer and the JAPANESE BABA

Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I had the best time laughing when SAM got in conversation with Veena and reflected her own words back to her, GLAD HE MADE HER SEE how stupid she sounds! BUT as usual she denies to have said what she DID! lol

Veena tell's everyone she has read all kinds of books to understand men ! lol seriously? this explains her altitude towards hrishant and AAshmit- Sam cracks a joke with AAshmit based on Veena's conversation starter about understanding Men. Sam tells a joke about this guy asking god a wish to build a highway to hawai and god replies thats too difficult so wish for something else, on that the guy says i wish to understand what goes on in a women's head and god immediately says how many lanes does he wish for his highway to hawai. LOL  

To this Veena over smartly says -Aurtein sirf pyaar karne ki liye hoti hain samajh ne ke liye nahi! to which SAM reciprocated quite literally to what Veena said that women are for love and they dont need to be understood aka no need of brain  ' Gotta love SAM's quick wit. (then again not everyone gets it - AAshmit, Shewta, Seema DID and they all laughed but clearly Veena didnt) sach kuch zyada hi padliya hai Veena ne 

Then she gets up and tells the other Drama queen in the house Dolly about what happened with a few edits and additions. Apparently now when she tells the story to Dolly the statement that " Aurtein sirf pyaar ke liye hoti hain samajhne ke liye nahi" that she just blurted was actually something said by some Chinese or Japanese BABA! SUCH A LIAR moreover she forgot that the what she was saying was said by Oscar wilde "Women is to be loved, not understood" and she said it was some random Japanese Baba. LOL. 
Also the best comeback she had for SAM was that he has lost his mind! lol to which SAM says your hair look nice ROFL!!! that was the highlight for me in todays show. ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Soni_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
some days back, one friend passed me a mail...how a man finds his way to the shop Gap and how a woman does...it was hilarious...
Soni_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

some days back, one friend passed me a mail...how a man finds his way to the shop Gap and how a woman does...it was hilarious...

Ohh if its a joke please do share ðŸ˜ƒ
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what veena fault in it.she translated the quote in hindi,she remembered the quote,but not remembered his author name.
FavFav thumbnail
I aint no fan of Veena's but Samir definitely twisted what she was tryin to say. Why get 'quick wit' out with people who dont understand you or you dont understand? aka Veena and then wonder why one gets nominated. 
One can look at it any way but the way I saw it - Veena tried to 'Convey' that don't bother with understanding women, they are meant to be loved so just love them. ( as men claim they dont understand women) 

Edited by FavFav - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soni_007

this explains her altitude towards hrishant and AAshmit-

that the best laugh ive had all night!!! aap neh jaan bhuj kar altitude kaha tha???😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

that the best laugh ive had all night!!! aap neh jaan bhuj kar altitude kaha tha???😆

lol good observatn... altitude 😆

Soni_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanish_k

what veena fault in it.she translated the quote in hindi,she remembered the quote,but not remembered his author name.

lol Sorry there's no fault i just find Veena does stupid talk most of the time (like when she talks to herself in the mirror, giving air smooches to BB etc). Language and conversation is based on fluency she very well speaks english and Urdu she need not use some quote that she can not rightly state in Hindi and then be upset if it does sound wrong to other people. I did find it funny because the context and the moment in which this convo started was light mooded but it appeared that Veena got scared that it might become a public controversy with the indian feminists. It was her insecurities that shined through with her comeback to Sameer. all in all it was Funny and witty on sameer behalf. 
Soni_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FavFav

I aint no fan of Veena's but Samir definitely twisted what she was tryin to say. Why get 'quick wit' out with people who dont understand you or you dont understand? aka Veena and then wonder why one gets nominated. 

One can look at it any way but the way I saw it - Veena tried to 'Convey' that don't bother with understanding women, they are meant to be loved so just love them. ( as men claim they dont understand women) 

Twist? Veena herself jumped in the joke sameer was atributing to AAshmit. toh taang adayi hai toh bhoogto bhi. Also, if everyone was laughing on it why couldn't she have just gracefully laughed it off. it wouldnt have been such a big deal if she hadnt made it to be.  l personally find Oscar wilde's comment offensive for women too-why should one not bother to understand women? are we dogs and pets to just shower love and not understand?  ðŸ˜³
Soni_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monami18385

lol good observatn... altitude 😆

Ab kya karein Veena ka Muvaaamla hai ðŸ˜†
Edited by Soni_007 - 13 years ago