India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

A Charity of Your Ideas for the CVs

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
It's the holiday period here, and I'm in a giving mood.  And I hope you are as well.

I set  up this post to 1) pick your brains, 2) get the creative juices flowing again on the forum, and creativity and 3) provide the visionaryROFL CVs of LTL some options with regard to storylines.

Let's be quite honest here.  LTL is reaching its 1 year anniversary, and in general, most shows don't last too much beyond two years.  In their quest to squeeze out the very last bit of charm in Dutta and Naku's relationship, the CVs have forgotten that there are other storylines -- compelling and interesting--that have yet to be touched.

Nakusha's sister--a huge opportunity, has the sadness in her life hardened her heart, made her greedy, envious of Naku? 
    Nakusha's father -- who was he?
     Damodar Patil's full story remains untold.  What truly happened that night? Did AS twist the truth?
    Madhu's story.
    Was SP really Kala's father?  I still think that it would be interesting if DP was her father.
    BADI HASTI
    Is there more to Kishore than meets the eye?
    Any more enemies from Dutta's past--God knows he killed enough people?

Seema--where is she now.  What happened with her?  Did she change as a result of the trauma or did she remain the cold, greedy little tramp that she was?

There is so much more that can be done with LTL.  Yes, I started watching the show because of the love story, but I am so over it.  All these twists and turns haven't enhanced the romance of their story or the complexity of the characters, in my opinion...in fact, they've made it a bit laughable and tedious.  I don't find it intense or "deep" seeing the nonsense and then seeing a Dutta-Naku conversation.  Is this going to be the CVs strategy for the next three?  Throw something into the story, e.g. new character, Kala's actions, and watch Dutta and Naku  run after it?

I beg you CVs.  Please move on to other ideas.

Edited by gp00 - 14 December 2010 at 2:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jess_duttaKavitaDRJyoekadduuFishfish-Carrie--bharti-meghaparti

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
  LTL is a treasure for excellent story tracks n as it is half of it is already existing in the current storyline but not utilised nor given a proper direction.    It is so frustrating to see  a dragfest right now with so many loose ends all over added to it some poor team associated with the show n  the channel's disinterest  which is killing the chance of taking this serial to greater  heights.  I rarely see any show which has such potential,,  alas! wasted opportunities!!!!. Unhappy

1.  Unravel the mystery of so many attempts on duttas life
2.  Morey being in police revenge track against dutta for saving nakku
3..Who helped supriya to escape n so many attempts on her in PN
4.  Why dutta is not reading the DD letter n why he is not finding the jewellery theft
5.  what about nakkus past
6.  Some serious Tasha romance

Edited by brvr - 15 December 2010 at 7:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduu

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Since now I am very sleepy, I will come back later ;)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top