Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
VOTE FOR KSG

we need 1000 ppl to vote for it if u hav twitter do it frm their as well

we hv cum to noe ki if 1000 votes nahiin milenge ksg ko they might get wahi instead
so this time we cant lose plzz ask ur every frnd to vote for him even if they arnt ksgians
request ppl to vote for ksg now plzz😊

this message i got from someone.. so i voted.. please guys vote
minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

😲😲😲

kya karu

i dont get wat u guys are talking abt😳😳😳

soooooooooooooooooo πŸ˜• y u said that πŸ˜• u knw i knw some ppl have prob with my chatting here...but i didnt knew u r 1 of themπŸ˜•
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

kya karu

Then say that naa ... πŸ˜›
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😲😲😲

kya karu

n naaz isssssssssssssss champieπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by karan-007 - 13 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sue101

read my update na plzzzzzzzzz

page plssssssssssssss

simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ok bye angels good night

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

@Kangss ..ghehe me luvs that pic ..
and Naaz tu khud bhi yahaa bahut chat karti hai then why suddenly now ur saying this ? πŸ˜•

😳😳😳

I've a reason cant sayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ufhhh iss AT ne mera dimaag kharaab kar diya hai .. BRB. 😊
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

my update

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3krgvHoXkzI[/YOUTUBE]

I like him for this second....I like every part of him as you know, but now why?????? plz main ek post likhna chahti hoon...dedicated to Karan!!!!!! the white creamy cake ;-)

I came running back from office......though I had million ppl emailing me and buzzing me! but god how could I wait?? all I could see was Karan in the white sherwani...all I could hear was "Dupatta tera nau rang da".....tried hard to control...to wait and work....to tell my mind..."Focus! Focus!!"....but As the clock struck 8:00....my hands somehow moved to my drawer.......i pulled my handbag and ran down the stairs..........and zoom I went in my gaddi!!!!!! drove it like crazyyyyy and within 15 mins I was at home.........parked it somehow! ohhh just got saved from banging my sweety.......but hey...sry sweetheart...I hope u understand...I said and winked ;-).....thankfully the lift was at ground floor.....and ohhhhhhhhhh finally I opened the door to my house....rushed to my room......and there I sat...from 8:20...remote in my hand....and waiting like a nut....but what!! "Anu ki ho gayi.." is coming! then I thought...u crazy woman! it will start in 10 mins...chill........hmmm i took some deep breaths...and switched on my lappi.....and ohhhhhhhhhhh as soon as I login..........saw my sweetie's face on the desktop....smiled to myself and thought!!!!! "U mad guy!!! why are u driving me nuts ;-)".....pulled his cheeks :p...smiled again....logged in checked the blog............and ooooo la la! so many new topics drooling at Karan...........and its almost 8:30.......I sat there with remote in one hand and holding my heart with another ;-)..........and then it came..........yeah it started! and oh god! why are they showing all this? where is my sweetie?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh he came!!!! oh god!!!!!!!! mar jauuuuuuuuu....shit!!!! awesome in white!!!!!! and oh god :p..sharam nahin aati ;-)............ek hi button lagaya hai! ufffffffff ufffff its hot ;-)......koi fan speed badha do plz.....

then the usual things went on.....oho kaha hai mera Armaan ;-).......oh yeah! he came again and my my the smile on Su's face ;-)....and then he started to sing........oye hoye......ek gana mere liye bhi gaa de meri jaan ;-).......waoooww....dance and masti........and pyaar mohabbat......and AR getting close and personal ;-).........hmm amazing :D........and opps! Dr Shubhankar kaha se aa gaye?? and my sweetie gave a cute expression and ran with R.............aur ye kya?? cooochie coooo chalu ;-)......
ufffffff they are so close!!!!! I can feel it!!!! the heat what else :p.........and then he said something and she smiles! what!!!! only smile ;-).........oh god..."Focus Sue Focus............Arey what crap?? Focus??? what am I suppose to focus on ;-)"......uffff..........oh thank god.........they parted a bit ;-)........
and then my hero came with his concerning good baccha wala dialogue!!!!!! and haaaiiiiiiiiiiillllllaaa kya sahi time dialogue mara hai! Sasurji ne sun liya ;-)............I hope he heard it!!!!!! nahin to.......

lekin! oppsss I am diverting.......who cares what SAsurji thinks........haaye uske dimple :).........when he smiled in the dance..and uff uski aakhon main wo pyaar............when he gets close to R..........and uff uske face pe wo gussa!.........jab log bakwas hi lade........and uff uske face pe wo darr........ki haaye aab sasurji kya kahenge??

UFFF!!! UFFF! UFF!

Karan kitni jaan aur loge yaar??? daya karo mujhpe ;-)...

Krazy about you always...marjwawaaaaaaaa..Karan

LUV U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL MUAH
Originally posted by: karan-007

n naaz isssssssssssssss champieπŸ˜†

😲😲😲

wats the?/πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•