Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

any1 watched hum tum on geo?

my gosh i saw it yesterday - all episodes, and i am iN LOVE WITH MOHIB MIRZA!!!Big smile kya acting hai, and wht a guy he isss both on and offscreen! i saw his video in nadia khan show!! where he came with his wifee ! and he is suchhhhhh an amazing guy!!Big smile

as for humtum, its a reallly cute drama! the only not so good thing is i wanted an ali and amal story... now with their parents married, its not possible..right???CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazvirgo_gurlserendipity.AS..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hum tum of mohib mirza" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i havent watchd the show.. not even the ad Ermm Confused
anywayss.. i too love Mohib Mirza Blushing Heart
he looks a twinee of my eva fav shoaib malik haha! LOL Wink
bt yh hes awesome Smile

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

bt yh hes awesome Smile
@bold: OMG i thought i was the only one who thought that! but YES - thats the first thing i thought when i saw him - that he looks like shoaib! who i used to have a crush on !!LOLLOLLOL shoaib is such a cutie! and so is mohib!!!!Embarrassed watch the drama, its on vidpk and youtube as well! and do give me ur feedback!Big smile

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hi Sidra,
Ya i am watching HUM TUM from day one i like when  saw promo air on Geo TV .
The concept is nice and it show so lightly all the problem the both families faces .
The character of Amna ( Amal ) & Muhib ( Ali ) is interesting both try to stop there parents wedding hard but failed.
Ali Charecter dramatically change last epi Shocked & I like it he is sweet  Embarrassed & better then amal Confused 
Now first they become friends and then falling Love this the main track of the serial cant wait to watch Day Dreaming
But i am fed up this dadi track it now irritating Confused

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

bt yh hes awesome Smile

Yaar, can you please use a bigger font. It's really hard to read what youw rite. Sorry, haan, no offence!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
yup iknow
nahi abhi dekha nahi, but i watch promos on geotv.. i wanted to watch but i m humtv dramas follow, when i saw the promo i was oh again Mohib and Amina , i was really excited.. but i missed alot episodes and then i chck in YT so i realize huff half drama to nahi abhi dekha, but ill surly watch HT,

yup he and Amina were too cute in Nadia Khan show, i really enjoyed, boith were very naughty.. remember when Mohib and Amina said Mohid's few family members (old) call him Mohiiiiiibbbbbbbb i really loved the way they said, from that i always call him Mohiiiiibbbb, now i love Mohiiibbb more Mohib (as name)

but can u tel me short story, or tel me which epi i hve to start watching HT?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muaaz

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Hi Sidra,
The concept is nice and it show so lightly all the problem the both families faces .
The character of Amna ( Amal ) & Muhib ( Ali ) is interesting both try to stop there parents wedding hard but failed.
Ali Charecter dramatically change last epi Shocked & I like it he is sweet  Embarrassed & better then amal Confused 
Now first they become friends and then falling Love this the main track of the serial cant wait to watch Day Dreaming

per how can ali aamna falling in love be maint rack yaar thaat wud be TOO WIERD nahi??Confused cuz ttheir parents r married too\!! ConfusedConfused

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi Sidra,

per how can ali aamna falling in love be maint rack yaar thaat wud be TOO WIERD nahi??Confused cuz ttheir parents r married too\!! ConfusedConfused

Hi Sidra,
Ya its really Wierd but in promos Nida yasir said thay show some issue which people think  wierd because in Islam point of view if two persons fall in Love thier parents are married but the both persons are from first married means ( Ali is son of Asif & wife and Amal is sugufta & husband ) they getting married but in common people think if thier perants married their children now bahan / bhai .
So they show in serial they fall in Love but the people around are thinking Wierdly so now they decided to save thier relation or thier parents relation.Even in Islamic point of view they getting married and there is no need to break their parents wedding.because both have no blood relationship.

Edited by muaaz - 15 December 2010 at 11:33pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top