Pakistani Serials

*Introductions* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Wow i nvr introduced myself? Thought i had.

Anyways my name is Iqra, live in Denmark.

My fav Paki serials r Meri zaat zarra-e-Benishaan, Dastaan, Kinara, Dil diya dehleez, some old 80 90s serials, naam yaad nahi lol
And there is this one long play i NVR get tired of the best evr "Meethi Meethi Baatein" 

Fav Actors: Hmmmmmm Farhan Ali Agha, Fahad Mustafa, Imran Abbas, Faisal Q, Aijaz Aslam, Fawad Khan, Ahsan Khan Tallat Hussain and other old actors, seriously they still rock (just don't know their names).

Fav Actress: Sania Saeed and Marina Khan, Bushra Ansari can be good at times and just started to like Sanam Baloch (but she is not evn close to my fav actresses)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--virgo_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Introductions* (Page 7)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
wow!..i never knew we had a pakistani fourm too!..Shocked..great!...

well..Hi i am Kinza Arshad..from Lahore Pakistan..student of bachelors..my major subject is English literature..

i LOVE Pakistani serials..class apart!..especially i love HUM TV serials..qaid-tanhai, dastaan, mera naam abdul qadir hai.."parsa"..i love ARY too, "ay ishq hamien baraad na kar"..and "lamha lamha zindagi"..

gripping story line and mind blowing performances!..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion---Iqra--virgo_gurl

-Illusion-

IF-Rockerz

-Illusion-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hey.....
I am Mahrukh...from Lahore(Pakistan).....doing BCS hons......

I Love almost all Pakistani shows because i believe that there is always a good message in Pakistani TV Serials.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982Adorable-RH3--Iqra--pickachu

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
im Rabya and my fav dramas r : Nurpur ki rani, Manchallay , Qaid e Tanhai, Vasl ,Meri Zaat zarra e benishan and Daam 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone! Nice to meet you allSmile

I'm Nimra (call me NimzEmbarrassed) 21 yrs old from Sialkot living in the US. I'm roughly 1 1/2 years away from earning a bachelors degree in Anthropology/Sociology and I work as a part-time Pharmacy technician (now tired and looking for another job, kisi ke paas kaam hai toa batao, i'll take it!LOLBig smile)

I'm new to Pak forum but not new to I-F, I was active in other forums until recently.
My fav actors(male): Faisal Qureshi, (Mr. Prefect as I call himSmile), Imran Abbas, Fawad Khan, and ofcourse there are others that I like but then the list will go on forever!
(female) Sanam Baloch, Deepti Gupta (she has an amazing urdu accent), and a few others.........

I've been away from Pakistani dramas because when I moved to the US, I was much younger and we didn't have Pakistani channels back then so didn't care much but now i'm all into Paki dramas/shows!Smile 
I can pretty much watch any drama of Faisal Qureshi, Imran, Fawad, Sanam, and other fav actors......Dastaan is my ultimate favorite!Smile

I LOVE Pakistani music, old/new, love the title songs they're always amazing!
My fav Pakistani bands are strings and kaavish.

and last but not least, I LOVE Pakistan!!! it's my Jaan, my aan, my shaan!Hug
dying to visit back home!

--Iqra--ruky786pickachu

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
woooo i never knew about this place at IF silly me....

ok i am Fatima from pakistan and at the moment working in textiles. this is a brief intro from my side.

--Iqra--Pentaminous.Fantasia.

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I'm Rukhsar but some know me as Ruky, I am from England Pakistani myself, I did watch Pakistani dramas such as Khuda Ki Basti and Tere Pehlu Mein but I stopped but I have been hearing a lot about Khuda Aur Mohabbat and looking forward to watch it.

Fav actors: Humayun Sayed Embarrassed, Faisal Qureshi is another outstanding actor as well I might start watching Quaid e Tanhai as well :)

Fav actresses: Hm....very difficult Sara Chaudhary was good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humera---Iqra--

-Humera-

IF-Dazzler

-Humera-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
My name is Humera.
I am from england, and am pakistani....
I never watched many pakistani dramas but now I ahve started to..
I currently am watching Khuda aur Mohabbat, and Mera Saaein..!!

My fav actors are: Imran Abbas, Faisal Qureshi...
My fave actresses are: Sanam..

xx
Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMH--Iqra--ruky786pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.