Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baz786

Originally posted by annu127

Hi
Name baz beloved by most on IF
And as such was given title prince of IF
Started visiting pak section recently
<font color="#FF0000">Fav shows </font>dolly ki ayegi baraat, <font color="#FF0000">tere pehlo mein,</font> maasi or malka
Been a member since march 2009 coz of srgmp but visited IF since 2005 to watch zee serials

I used to be on IF 24/7 lol
Not anymore busy with work

Shocked Shocked

Anila dear why shocked?

yess, Im shocked and surprised that despite having so many brilliant serials we have , TPM is one of  ur fav show..Wacko I heard that it's a never ending Indian daily soap style kind of serial with no proper story..

I guess u like watching daily soaps or u must be a Sara C fan..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliza-virgo_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Introductions* (Page 6)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
^ Agree..its a total copy of those indian daily soaps we have !  Thumbs Down Better to watch an Indian one itself  =p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliza-Nida_21.SilentPrincessvirgo_gurlserendipity.

Ambofan

IF-Dazzler

Ambofan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Hi I'm Alja. And I love and always follow Pakistani serials. PTV prime time shows have been a traditional watch in my family. And now with so many channels n serials, I must say our TV industry is doing a marvellous job.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess--Iqra--serendipity.

-Hiralious-

IF-Rockerz

-Hiralious-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Heyyy Im HiraSmile

I used to watch pakistani dramas before but then for several years i have been away from TV shows n all..im catching up all now...so currently im watching dastaan,,i  know im late..in one day i watched abt 6-7 epis of it LOL..and im totally loving that show.
my fav shows are alpha, bravo charlie naadaaniyan, satrangi, meri zaat zara-e-benishan  and a few more i cant remember 

My favorite actor has to be fawad khanDay DreamingDay Dreaming...his acting is amazing 
and favorite actress Sanam Baloch
Our TV industry is doing a great job...looking forward to follow more pakistani shows. 

Edited by CoolAquarius - 09 January 2011 at 6:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliza-.SilentPrincess--Iqra--virgo_gurlpickachu

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

I'm Laiba,

still studying...

Been a bit away from pak serials for a while... But i'm back... My one and only fav actrress is Sarah Chuhdary... i don't know  why but i just adore her... since TPM days (NOTE: the earlier episodes at the start of the serial and throught out until new peopel came) These days it's going down the drain... She has done alot of other serial too..
I don't actually have a fav. actor.
Can't say much about serial but some eternals are:
The old pak dramas form 90s... and recently
Meri zaat zarra-e-Benishaan... No words it describes itself... and Same goes for Dil Diya Dehleez... It was amazing to watch ...
Now on air serial i would say Quaid-e-Tanhai, Khuda aur muhabbat... Do I need to tell why? and Kya meri shaadi sharukh se hogi? well mainly because of Sarah... but it's interesting...and a old duo i loved sarah-Faisal Embarrassed

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 28 May 2011 at 9:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles--Iqra--

thousandmiles

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess--Iqra--pickachu

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Hi
Name baz beloved by most on IF
And as such was given title prince of IF
Started visiting pak section recently
<font color="#FF0000">Fav shows </font>dolly ki ayegi baraat, <font color="#FF0000">tere pehlo mein,</font> maasi or malka
Been a member since march 2009 coz of srgmp but visited IF since 2005 to watch zee serials

I used to be on IF 24/7 lol
Not anymore busy with work

Shocked Shocked

Anila dear why shocked?

yess, Im shocked and surprised that despite having so many brilliant serials we have , TPM is one of  ur fav show..Wacko I heard that it's a never ending Indian daily soap style kind of serial with no proper story..

I guess u like watching daily soaps or u must be a Sara C fan..Confused

Okay sorry for interupting... But yeah everyone has their own choice.. I would say TPM is totally ruined now.. But i used to be good... & yes it did have a proper story but i got ruined...
But there are shows that are worse then TPM.. But thats my opinion... Sorry for cominh in between... But i found ur sentence weird...

& Sorry "seert" if this counts as a chit-chat...

-Laiba

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.