Pakistani Serials

*Introductions* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Introductions* (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
O lol. It was pretty brief ... he's my friend's older brother's friend. So while I was in Khi last summer, I went over this friend's place one day ... Faisal Qureshi was there as well. I didn't about his older brother being friends with Faisal then..so was damn surprised. So yeah, I started gushing about how much I love his acting and serials. He was really sweet, he kept nodding, smiling lol. And then we just had a small chat before they left ... generally he asked things like what shows I like of him, where I'm from... instead of me asking him anything lol ...
He actually looks pretty young, considering how old he is. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliza-farahs_6.SilentPrincess--Iqra--virgo_gurlUsman.serendipity.-Lostindreams

BeautifulDream.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.serendipity.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sameena-

Hey all.

I'm Sameena.. Frm Karachi but live in Aus. Wink
Fave shows include MJHT & PKYEK..

hey sameena.. welcome here.. wch are ur fave paki shows??Tongue

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

O lol. It was pretty brief ... he's my friend's older brother's friend. So while I was in Khi last summer, I went over this friend's place one day ... Faisal Qureshi was there as well. I didn't about his older brother being friends with Faisal then..so was damn surprised. So yeah, I started gushing about how much I love his acting and serials. He was really sweet, he kept nodding, smiling lol. And then we just had a small chat before they left ... generally he asked things like what shows I like of him, where I'm from... instead of me asking him anything lol ...
He actually looks pretty young, considering how old he is. 

Awww he is so sweeetEmbarrassed
I love him more now LOL
And yeahh one of my friend's cousin have also met him and even he was like that Faisal is so humble sweet and down to earthEmbarrassed
Btw thanks alot for sharing:)

--Iqra--Ozymandias

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
^^ Truee!
Even i met Faisal Qureshi, but it was at a mall, and so, very Fan-ish.. LOL v just shook hands wid him n stuff, he was on phone so just smiled and asked our names.
Then we met Aijazz Aslam too Big smile i think it was in The Forum, in Khi, LOL but our 2nd meeting wid Faisal was AWESOME! Big smile
he had come here to dubai, for a cricket series Big smile to watch the matches and support the team.. along wid him, dere was Nadia Khan, Sahir Lodhi, Aijazz aslam & Anoushey there too.
We were soo happy when we spotted him! Then we called him, [we had a pvt. VIP Box].. so he came dere along wid.. ermm Confused sahir lodhi Confused hehe LOL then sahir himself started taking our pix wid him ROFL even though we wanted 2 take pix wid FQ! haha
then we took pix wid dem nd some players nd Nadia too Big smile
It was awesome!!! Day Dreaming Big smile Blushing
any1 else met any1???? Tongue

@sameena: Welcome hun, post ur fav Paki shows, if u hav sum Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nida_21--Iqra--RavishingSaRun

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
^ Damn I envy u ... u've met Aijaz Aslam.
I think 3 yrs bck, we went to this restaurant and he was there as well... but he was sitting right behind me. Thnx to my stupid bros who were facing him but still didnt tell me he was there ... I didnt get to see him at all :( 

And lollzz, Sahir Lodhi. That guy is obsessed with himselfLOL
And which players?! Why doesn't anyone come to Canada? Unhappy 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farahs_6--Iqra--Usman.serendipity.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

^ Damn I envy u ... u've met Aijaz Aslam.
I think 3 yrs bck, we went to this restaurant and he was there as well... but he was sitting right behind me. Thnx to my stupid bros who were facing him but still didnt tell me he was there ... I didnt get to see him at all :( 

And lollzz, Sahir Lodhi. That guy is obsessed with himselfLOL
And which players?! Why doesn't anyone come to Canada? Unhappy 
LOL Aww Embarrassed
hehe... LOL
i knoww dat guy *might* talk sensible at times... bt hes "defo" obsessed with himself, i feel, very unlike his sister, who for me is a way bigger star!
LOL
Aww, we always choose a seat just beside the players wen there r matches in abu dhabi, fr  Dubai, we're right above the players Alhamdulillah! LOL its my biggest attraction!
so v clikd a few pix wid the present players... bt since tht time v were in the VIP Box [my dad is obsessed wid those! Angry he luvz sittin dere @ the top Confused]... so v had lunch wid the commentators n stuff... so clikd pix nd chatted wid Waqar Younis.. Rameez Raja n Cregg Chapel nd Dean Jones cz theyre lunch was wid us.
PS: i need ta tell u LOADSSSS of stuff, PM me abhi if ur free, so v can have a lil chat in the FC :P LOL

--Iqra--Usman.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.