Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Edited

Edited by Usman. - 22 November 2012 at 6:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kurimuaazvirgo_gurlPentaminous.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Introductions* (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Name : Farah

I have completed my studies...am 25 yr old........and quit my job last month, only after 3 months of working there....LOL and am free these daysTongue

Fav actors: Faisal Qureshi (I think he is an amazing actor and very very versatile), Adeel Hussain (Junaid of Daam), Fawad Khan (after Dastaan).. Fahad Mustafa and Humayun Saeed are also ok

Fav actresses... Sanam Baloch, Ayesha khan, ..others are also ok....not any particular favs....Sarwat Gilani is also good and Deepti gupta also..

Fav dramas... Dhoop kinarey is my all time fav....An kahi and tanhaiyyan are also  really good, but not as much as Dhoop kinarey( in my opinion)...  Jinnah se Quaid..(I am not sure how many of u have seen it, but i loved it), and Alpha Bravo Charlie

In recent dramas, i liked Malal, Daam, Meri Zaat Zarra be nishan, Vasl and i loved loved Dastaan....

In comic ones, i liked Family front, teen bata teen...

Some ppl have mentioned Ainak wala jin.. Well not in my favs, but yeah i also remember watching it....:D

Farah

--Iqra--virgo_gurlUsman.Ozymandias

preetysadia

IF-Dazzler

preetysadia

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
hello ever1 Sadia here

I dont watch much Pakistani serials but want to watch them....:)

well my fav actors are Fawad, Sanam, Ayesha Khan,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurlUsman.

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Kool topic marium Big smile

ok I'm Sehrish .. i m from Karachi , Pakistan Embarrassed
i m 20 yrs old ..
i m a Bachelors' Student ... studying in Karachi University ...
i'm a HUGE fan of the 90's era of paki telly and musik industry Big smile nuthingg can Top that level Big smile

my fav paki drams are :  well i m a HUGE fan of old paki dramas like the ones written by Haseena Moin , ANwer Maqsood , and the dramas produced by Zulfiqar Shiekh like Castle ik kahani  and awl those  .. Aangan tairha , ankahee .. Big smile hayeeee kya darams thay :D and oh Fifty fifty :D
and from the contemporary i like Daam , Daastan , Naadaniyan, Man Abdul qadir hu , telefilms ...

my fav actors : Fawad Khan Day Dreaming , imran abbas , fahad Mustufa ,adnan siddiuque , Faisal Qureshi , etc
 my fav actress,: sanam baloch , saba qamar ,saba hameed, Samina pirzada  etc

my fav singer: Atif Aslam Big smile . Fawad Khan , Bilal Khan , asad khan , aunty disco project , call ,  Hadiqa Kiyani , ali haider , sajjad ali , junaid Jamshed , shahzaad Roy etc ...

--Iqra--virgo_gurlUsman.OnlyHope

fizii_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

fizii_gurl

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hi,Hello ji
Fizii here {Faiza}Big smile
Doing networking course in Spain
Fav Paki shows are: Dastaan,Qaid e Tanhai ,Alpha bravo charlie,Aansoo n many more,,,,,,,,,,
Fav Actors are:, Faisal Qureshi,adnan siddiquie n ofcourse fawad nowLOLWink
Fav Actoress: Sanam Baloch

luv fizii

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preetysadia--Iqra--virgo_gurlUsman.OnlyHope

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged

salaam to all.. I am Anila/Annu.. 

i watch serials kabhi kabhaar, all time fav is Ankahi, Angan Tedha..  recently liked Doraha & MZZB.. I probably would be the only one who didn't see Daam and Daastan..

fav actress is Shehnaaz Sheikh.. she was brilliant in Ankahi and Tanhaiyaan..

fav actor.. koi khaas nahi, all are doing good..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--Usman.

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Binish here.First year student.

Fav drama ..has to be Alpha Bravo Charlie!

Dont really have any fav actors/actresses as I havent seen enuf of nyone. But Faisal Qureshi is one person I totally adore and respect. Such a fab actor, defo among the best in Pak TV. And a really sweet and down-to-earth guy...have met him once :D

Watched Pak dramas as a kid...but then after moving from Pak, I totally tuned out. Only now, Im starting to watch em again ... thnx to my friends.

O I remember Ainak wala jin as well LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--virgo_gurlUsman.

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
^^
Binish:
Hey can u elaborate about ur meeting with Faisal pleaseee?
I like him alot so would love to know the detailsEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.