Pakistani Serials

*Introductions* (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 19

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Salaam! My name is Iqra, I live in Canada but originally from Pakistan. I've been watching pakistani dramas forever but recently started to keep track of them. 
Favourite Color: Green, White, Black
Favourite Dramas: Humsafar, Mere Qatil Mere Dildar, Mere Zaat Zare Benishan, Mere Charagar, Dastaan, Akbari Asghari and many more...
Favourite Actors: Fawad Khan, Imran Abbas, Urooj (Mere Dard Ko Jo Zuban Mile), Ahsan Khan...and a lot more that I can't name because of lack of knowledge.
Favourite Actresses: Sanam Baloch, Mahira Khan, Naveen Waqar, Humama Malik, Saba Qamar, Mehwish Hayat and more that I can't Name for the same reason...

I've been on IF for almost a year but I just made an account recently. Other indian dramas I watch are EHMMBH and Punar Vivah.

Ramadan Mubarak!  Embarrassed

Edited by --Iqra-- - 29 October 2012 at 5:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fizii_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Introductions* (Page 13)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SecretSapphire

IF-Sizzlerz

SecretSapphire

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
mein apna intro kal doon tu chalay ga

--Iqra--

sonunigamfan

Goldie

sonunigamfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
My name is Arsalan khan ...from Pakistan :)  i mostly visit the Pakistani section of this forum :P baaqi saray indian dramay bharay huway hain idhar jinka koi haal nahi hai qayamat se qayamat tak lolzzz ...so i need to know people here :) :)

Edited by sonunigamfan - 09 August 2012 at 3:14pm

--Iqra--

absala

Groupbie

absala

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
hello! I'm a big fan of Fawad Khan.

Edited by absala - 22 October 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982anaad--Iqra--fizii_gurlOnlyHope

anaad

anaad

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hey everyone...just found out that india forums also has a Pakistani entertainment section LOL...Anyways...a short introduction...

My name is Asma, originally from PakistanSmile...I am a business student...or...a scientist...
Actually i allready have my master degree in science...but wanted to do something else..therefore started a master in business...For the future i am thinking to do Journalism just in case i loose interest in businessConfused...Parents not liking it at allLOL.

I don't watch a lot of serials...serials i watched and liked are amoung others...me chaand si, dastaan, maaye ni, khuda aur mohabbat...right now i am following sher-e-zaat...and because of the good reviews i am planning to watch humsafar somedaySmile

my favourite quotes nowdays: ''Success comes from knowing that you did your best, to become the best that you are capable of becoming''  ...and...''.If you do not succeed the first time,try,try,try again'' LOL

Edited by anaad - 11 October 2012 at 7:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982--Iqra--

rizwa88

Groupbie

rizwa88

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
hello all
I rizwana from India ,just now i saw this forum want to land
i cant say detail about me in public forum
between i am not watching television serial but i love  sameer dharmadhikari just for him i have join this forum
thanks to all

Edited by rizwa88 - 15 October 2012 at 11:07pm

--Iqra--

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
hello my name is nadia and i am from karachi,pakistan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--OnlyHope

Manhen

Manhen

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Hello there :) 
I'm Henna, Pakistani but living in Belgium since forever. My parents moved here before their marriage but i go to Pakistan every year. 
Im doing Medical Secretary course, veryyy intersting for lazy ass' like me hahaSmile
Im watching lots of dramas nowadays : Bari Aapa, Shehr e zaat, MJBM, Sitamgar, Madiha Maliha & Ek Tamanna Laahasil Si

Im a biggg fan on romantic movies and novels :) romantic but i know it doesnt really exist in this world :(
Anywayyy, would love to meet up with my Pakistani fellows, i dont have pakistani friends at all :( just my cousins anddd my loverrr (hubby to be)
:)

--Iqra--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.