Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

-edit-

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
Hello I'm Mona and I'm...err...of certain age. 😆 
Single mother of a 10 year old daughter (sad things happened in my life that's why I'm alone).

I live in the UK since almost 4 years. Parents are from Pakistan but I'm born and raised in Sweden. Can speak about 5 languages.

Have never really watched pakistani dramas though I really want to. Got recently hooked to Humsafar and loving it very much.

Don't have any favourite pakistani actors/actresses but hope to get soon in the future.
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi  Lekha  here
I am  from India
I am  19  &  am a journalism  student
and   just started watching Humsafar
  you  guessed right  I am  a new  viewer so yeah  I am  gonna  lag back in the discussion

Favourite actor  as of  now

Fawad
 yeah  So you'll see more of me here 
if you can   suggest  any other  deep   & Serious shows  you can tell me  :P

Edited by -Destiny- - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Destiny-

Hi  Lekha  here
I am  from India
I am  19  &  am a journalism  student
and   just started watching Humsafar
  you  guessed right  I am  a new  viewer so yeah  I am  gonna  lag back in the discussion

Favourite actor  as of  now

Fawad
 yeah  So you'll see more of me here 
if you can   suggest  any other  deep   & Serious shows  you can tell me  :P

Not like Humsafar, but very deep/serious: Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan, Qaid-e-Tanhayi, and Teri Ek Nazar ðŸ˜³
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hello I'm Mona and I'm...err...of certain age. 😆 

Single mother of a 10 year old daughter (sad things happened in my life that's why I'm alone).

I live in the UK since almost 4 years. Parents are from Pakistan but I'm born and raised in Sweden. Can speak about 5 languages.

Have never really watched pakistani dramas though I really want to. Got recently hooked to Humsafar and loving it very much.

Don't have any favourite pakistani actors/actresses but hope to get soon in the future.

Didn't know so much about you, but yay, now I do 😛

OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

I work as a part-time Pharmacy technician (now tired and looking for another job, kisi ke paas kaam hai toa batao, i'll take it!😆😃)

I'll take your job! 😆 I have the technician license/certification as well, but can't find a job!

Amara_B thumbnail
Hello! I totally missed this thread. Anyway I'm Amara, I'm a student.

I just got into Pakistani drama's last year. I came across the meri zaat ost, and during an extremely stressful all-nighter decided to give the drama a go. I'm so glad I did. I watched the drama in three nights and cried my eyes out lol. I am really impressed with Pakistani dramas, no one in my family watches them, I didn't even know Pakistan made dramas. 

What I love most about them is they  [usually] retain a lot of our culture, and that's really comforting to see. Plus my urdu is really benefiting from them haha!

Fave actors: Faisal Rehman, Samina Peerzada, Aysha Khan, Asif Raza, Adnan Siddiqui, Sanam Baloch, Sajid Hasan.

Fave drama's: Vasl, and Meri Zaat. At the moment I'm enjoying Ek Nazar Meri Taraf, and Humsafar. 
Edited by Amara_B - 12 years ago
Edbelab thumbnail
HELLO !! M Nida m from Pakistan . I love Pakistani dramas I think they are epic ðŸ˜Š I just saw the humsafar thread so wanna join in currently M watching humsafar and jo chaly tou jahan se guzar gaye though humsafar and meri zaat zarr-e-benishan are my favorite .
Edited by Edbelab - 12 years ago
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
HELLO
i am mahek
i am from Pakistan . I love Pakistani dramas 
currently  watching humsafar ,jo chaly tou jahan se guzar gaye and kpkpbt  
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys..
Im nabila from mauritius..😊
Im currently watching kuch pyar ka pagal pan.. Totally in love with the show..