Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

O lol. It was pretty brief ... he's my friend's older brother's friend. So while I was in Khi last summer, I went over this friend's place one day ... Faisal Qureshi was there as well. I didn't about his older brother being friends with Faisal then..so was damn surprised. So yeah, I started gushing about how much I love his acting and serials. He was really sweet, he kept nodding, smiling lol. And then we just had a small chat before they left ... generally he asked things like what shows I like of him, where I'm from... instead of me asking him anything lol ...

He actually looks pretty young, considering how old he is. 

Awww he is so sweeet😳
I love him more now LOL
And yeahh one of my friend's cousin have also met him and even he was like that Faisal is so humble sweet and down to earth😳
Btw thanks alot for sharing:)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Truee!
Even i met Faisal Qureshi, but it was at a mall, and so, very Fan-ish.. LOL v just shook hands wid him n stuff, he was on phone so just smiled and asked our names.
Then we met Aijazz Aslam too πŸ˜ƒ i think it was in The Forum, in Khi, LOL but our 2nd meeting wid Faisal was AWESOME! πŸ˜ƒ
he had come here to dubai, for a cricket series πŸ˜ƒ to watch the matches and support the team.. along wid him, dere was Nadia Khan, Sahir Lodhi, Aijazz aslam & Anoushey there too.
We were soo happy when we spotted him! Then we called him, [we had a pvt. VIP Box].. so he came dere along wid.. ermm πŸ˜• sahir lodhi πŸ˜• hehe LOL then sahir himself started taking our pix wid him 🀣 even though we wanted 2 take pix wid FQ! haha
then we took pix wid dem nd some players nd Nadia too πŸ˜ƒ
It was awesome!!! 😍 πŸ˜ƒ ☺️
any1 else met any1???? πŸ˜›

@sameena: Welcome hun, post ur fav Paki shows, if u hav sum 😳
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ Damn I envy u ... u've met Aijaz Aslam.
I think 3 yrs bck, we went to this restaurant and he was there as well... but he was sitting right behind me. Thnx to my stupid bros who were facing him but still didnt tell me he was there ... I didnt get to see him at all :( 

And lollzz, Sahir Lodhi. That guy is obsessed with himselfπŸ˜†
And which players?! Why doesn't anyone come to Canada? πŸ˜” 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

^ Damn I envy u ... u've met Aijaz Aslam.
I think 3 yrs bck, we went to this restaurant and he was there as well... but he was sitting right behind me. Thnx to my stupid bros who were facing him but still didnt tell me he was there ... I didnt get to see him at all :( 

And lollzz, Sahir Lodhi. That guy is obsessed with himselfπŸ˜†
And which players?! Why doesn't anyone come to Canada? πŸ˜” 

LOL Aww 😳
hehe... πŸ˜†
i knoww dat guy *might* talk sensible at times... bt hes "defo" obsessed with himself, i feel, very unlike his sister, who for me is a way bigger star!
πŸ˜†
Aww, we always choose a seat just beside the players wen there r matches in abu dhabi, fr  Dubai, we're right above the players Alhamdulillah! πŸ˜† its my biggest attraction!
so v clikd a few pix wid the present players... bt since tht time v were in the VIP Box [my dad is obsessed wid those! 😑 he luvz sittin dere @ the top πŸ˜•]... so v had lunch wid the commentators n stuff... so clikd pix nd chatted wid Waqar Younis.. Rameez Raja n Cregg Chapel nd Dean Jones cz theyre lunch was wid us.
PS: i need ta tell u LOADSSSS of stuff, PM me abhi if ur free, so v can have a lil chat in the FC :P πŸ˜†
@ Usman & -_AfridiMalik_- , thanks guys πŸ˜ƒ ummm i'm not really up to date with paki shows coz we don't have the channels here =(  i was kinda hoping you guys would suggest some =)

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

@ Usman & -_AfridiMalik_- , thanks guys πŸ˜ƒ ummm i'm not really up to date with paki shows coz we don't have the channels here =(  i was kinda hoping you guys would suggest some =)

Hey Sameena :)
In terms of recommendations, watch Dastaan!!! I can't stress it enough how good that show is...watch that first and then we can make some other recommendations.
@Seert, Hey. πŸ˜ƒ
Ohh Thanks... which channel does that come on?
I'll start watching as soon as i can πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

@Seert, Hey. πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh Thanks... which channel does that come on?
I'll start watching as soon as i can πŸ˜‰

Oh it's actually done Sameena...it used to come on Hum Tv. But it's all online and here's the link for the first episode: Dastaan Episode 1 Part 1
Enjoy!

Originally posted by: seert

Oh it's actually done Sameena...it used to come on Hum Tv. But it's all online and here's the link for the first episode: Dastaan Episode 1 Part 1
Enjoy!

Ohh rite πŸ˜† Thankyou sooo much πŸ€—
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey mariam great post and my name is mariam too πŸ˜†
I am a 3rd yr student doing computer science
used to watch pakistani dramas when i was small mostly of faisal quareshi, hamayun saaed
the names arnt coming in my head at the moment then i stopped watching since star plus and other indian channels came out πŸ˜†
recently i started watching dastaan, hum tum with my parents and i am loving them
my fav pakistani actors are hamayun saeed, faisal quareshi as i seen there work only but i am liking fawad khan now.
for pakistani actress i like amna haq and nadia khans work and now i also like sanam baloch I am hoping too see more serials and make friends here πŸ˜ƒ