Fan Fictions

SR FF - Kuch Khaas - Chap 26 pg 87 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 91

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hey anushka....
It was very very nice update bt short....loved sr convo on study time...shishu bonding is toooo good in ur update....thanks 4 pm n continue soon....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR FF - Kuch Khaas - Chap 26 pg 87 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Your writing skills are really great...I am loving this FF...Please continue...

PraSha_SidMa

jyoti_wahian

jyoti_wahian

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Nice update..........

PraSha_SidMa

PraSha_SidMa

PraSha_SidMa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@S696: Hey, no probs for the l8 reply Big smile! I'm just glad you liked it, and commented to say so! Will defo PM you next time Wink! BTW, aap ka naam mil sakta hai? LOL

@vidyashree: I totally agree, SR can NEVER be boring Wink, except when the stupid CVs used to drag the show unnecessarily and bore us all viewers to death Angry.
Errr nevermind Confused. I'm glad u liked the update, will continue soon!

@Prithi: Thank you so much Embarrassed. And you're welcome Big smile!

@kiran: Thankieeees Big smile!!!!!

@monty: Thank you, and good that you've understood my development plan LOLWink!

@zeenia: Thank youuuuuuuu, and i hope the next part lives up to ur expectations!

@sidma_love: I'm so glad you liked it! Big smile And SHilpoo definitely is cutie Wink.

@niki: lol, I'm happy you enjoyed it Big smile

@Zarqa: Thanks yaar Embarrassed. And I'll keep that in mind Big smile

@Ovi_Tanni: thanks so much yaar!!! I'll try to give longer updates from now on! Big smile

@Darklord_Rehan: Oh, thank you!! That's quite flattering LOLBig smile. And I'm glad you like the FF so far Big smile

@barkha: Thank you!!!!

Update on its way, people! Hang in there.

Anushka Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyashreeRehanismDJ..-Harshu-

PraSha_SidMa

PraSha_SidMa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Ok people! Here's Chapter 4 for you.

Note: Things may seem a bit...... rushed. I felt 2 get a move on.

Here goes nothing.

Chapter 4:

Nearly 2 weeks later:

Riddhima and Siddhant had become fast friends in a matter of days. In the beginning, when the other high school girls used to see them together, there had been a distinct jalne ki boo in the air (metaphorically speaking). But when the had observed the no-touch distance and innocent conversations, the jealousy had gotten less and less. Now all that remained were a few mean glances at Riddhima now and then, but that was all.

Right now, it was Saturday night and it had barely been an hour since Shilpa had gotten home (guess where from Tongue). Both of them were in the kitchen having a good ol gossip. The change in Riddhima's behaviour ever since she started hanging around with Sid came as a shock to many. But Shilpa wasnt much surprised than pleased. This was the old Ridzy. The happy, chattering person who always made others smile.

While Riddhima was in the middle of moaning about how tough the exams were sure to be this time around, Shilpa's cell phone rang.

Sh: Sue ka phone hai. Pata nahi kya kehan chahti hai abhi.....
R: Suvarna? Weren't you two talking to each other the whole day before we got here?

Shilpa smiled and answered her phone. "Hello, Sue?"

Trying to imagine what Sue could be saying, Riddhima thought about what to get for dinner. She got a plate from the cupboard, and just as she opened the fridge, Shilpa yelled in delight: "OH MY GOD!!! TUM MAZAK KAR RAHI HO!! You CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!"

Riddhima recovered from the mini-heart attack she had just suffered, and thanked her lucky stars that she hadn't dropped the plate she was holding. Glaring at Shilpa, who was totally lost in excited conversation with her best friend, Ridzy got some of those frozen pizzas and microwaved it.

While waiting for it to thaw, Shilpa ended her call, and turned to her sister, her big eyes sparkling and a huge smile on her face. "RIDZ DI!!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?"

Riddhima smiled at her sister's gorgeous expression and made a shushing face so that Shilpa could lower her volume. "Batao, kya hua? You nearly killed me back there when you yelled you know."

Now speaking at normal volume, Shilpa said, "Sue ko Melanie ki call aai."
R: The principle's daughter, right?
Sh: Right! And you know what she said??
R: Obviously I don't.
Sh (now lowering her voice to whisper): She said that (shilpa gulped) that the winter ball is exactly one week from today. (Now shouting again) IT'S NEXT SATURDAY, IT'S NEXT SATURDAY!!! YAY!!!!

Riddhima was exasperated that Shilpa was bouncing up and down like a kid in excitement over a winter ball, which was still almost 7 days away. Who wanted to go to that kind of thing anyway? Certainly not her.

Trying to calm down the excited Shilpa, Riddhima said, "Leking abhi to 1 week poora rehat hai! Tum abhi se kyun itni excited ho rahi ho?"

Shilpa looked at her di as if she had said something only an idiot could be expected of. Shaking her head she said, slowly and with emphasis. "Di, there is no time when it comes to functions. You have to start preparing days, if not weeks before."

Now totally bewildered, Riddhima said, "Lekin is mein preparation ki kya baat hai? It's not a wedding or something important like that."

Closing her eyes as if Ridz had mortally wounded her soul, Shilpa said, "Di, you just can't understand the ordeal 17-year-olds have to go through when choosing clothes, shoes and make up!'

"For God's sake Shilpa. I was seventeen least year!"

Frowning slightly, Shilpa looked at Riddhima. "Hmmm, so you were," she said, in a voice which implied that this was a slightly unbelievable fact. (LOL)

Riddhima tried not to giggle, and succeeded. "Oh, I'm sorry Shilpa! It's just that a year is a really long time, and I DO forget stuff quickly you know. Here, I'll help you choose your dress sincce I'm not going anyway, and - "

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU'RE NOT GOING???????"

Riddhima, taken aback by this sudden outburst, said, "Just that. I'm not going."

"WHY NOT????"

"Well, errr, because I don't want to. Plus I probably won't get a date to go with anyway, so whats the point?"

"SO? Sid bhaiyya to hain na?"

"Sid?" Riddhima went pink slightly as this was a thought at the back of her mind somewhere. She ignored the hope in her quickly. "I don't think so! Why would he go with me of all people?"

"Well he might! You can go ask him."

"Shilpa, it's the guys who have to do the asking"

Angry with this lack of co-operation, Shilpa stalked off to her room. Over there she took out her phone, and dialled Sue's number: "Hello, Sue? I've got to ask for a favour...."

-----

The next day, at exactly 3 PM, the doorbell rang, and Riddhima opened the door. At the door was none other than Sue, who had made a side-ponytail, and Sid, looking extremely hot in white shirt and black pants. Both of them were carrying something, Sue a shopper containing clothes, and Sid a few books.

Sue said a quick "Hi" and moved over to Shilpa, who had, by weird coincedence, also made a side ponytail. Both squealed and pointed to each other's hair, then started laughing. "Soul-sisters!" said both at the same time.

Meanwhile, Riddhima missed this exchange behind her, as she was (once again) staring at Sid. Sid smiled and said, "Hey Riddhima. You didn't come over yesterday so I decided to come here. I've never actually been in here, although I've dropped Sue here like a few thousand times. Where should we go study?"

Riddhima, who had only managed a "Hi" before, straightened up and said. "Oh. Yeah. Study. Ummm, here, come right here." She led him straight to the kitchen. A bit confused, Sid said, 'oh. Do you usually study in your kitchen?"

Kitchen? thought Ridzy. Oh crap! What's wrong with me?

Trying to stop herself from going crimson (and failing utterly), she said, "Oh sorry. Got a bit muddled. Right this way." She led him to the lounge, and sat down, composing herself.

Sue and Shilpa, their evil plan all fixed, barged in after a few minutes. 

Su: "Hey bro! Aap ko yaad hai main ne aap ko kal kya kaha tha?"
Si (irritably): Nahi
Su: C'mon superboy! Hamari ek deal thi!
Shi: (playing along) Kyun kya hua? Kaisi deal?
Su: Baad mein bataoon gi. C'mon bro, warna mein-
Si: Acha acha, fine!
Turning to Riddhima, he said, "Riddhima, will you go to the Winter ball with me?"

Hehehehe.

AnushkaCool

Edited by PraSha_SidMa - 26 March 2011 at 1:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.Dravidjyoti_wahianvidyashreejacobharry10011QueenbeePallavikiran255Liashna-Prithi-...Noorya...monty22ssdtvgojanindian_beauty

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hi anushka!!!
Yayyyyy!!!m first here to comment ur update....it was aweosum as usual....really i loved shishu bonding.....i think ridz already fall in love fr sid...bt it would b better if sid feel same feelings fr her....continue soon....

PraSha_SidMa

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged

heyyyyyyyy

nyc part yaarClap

looking forward 2 d winter ballEmbarrassed

bt y dint u pm meAngry

Edited by veena_rocks - 18 December 2010 at 8:19am