Fan Fictions

SR FF - Kuch Khaas - Chap 26 pg 87 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 91

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Plzzz continue soooon....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR FF - Kuch Khaas - Chap 26 pg 87 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

heyyyyyyyyyy

cont soon yaar

luking 4ward 2 siddhima's study dateDay Dreaming

PraSha_SidMa

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

n obviosly u cn call me Veena or Niki (its my nick name)

watever u preferBig smile

Edited by veena_rocks - 16 December 2010 at 10:08pm

PraSha_SidMa

kiran255

IF-Dazzler

kiran255

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
HEY anushka 
first time reading and fall in luv imediately 
gr8 start 
update soon and do pm me

PraSha_SidMa

PraSha_SidMa

PraSha_SidMa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Well people, i guess i should apologize for the delay in updating! Unhappy Sorry!!
And I hope that you people will enjoy this update! I've tried to make it as long as possible Big smile.
Oh and can anybody please tell me where the SR AT is Confused? Or is it finished Shocked? Why was it completely erased Cry? We could have made it into a JeRan AT, if not anything else Ouch......SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN Angry! (if it's a chuppi chuppi baat, then the PM service is hazir Wink)
Oh and as a reminder, do add me as a buddy if u wanna be added to the PM list. Thanks and hope u likey Big smile.
P.S. Something's wrong with me today, so I gues there'll be a slight difference in my writing style ConfusedLOL.

Chapter 3:

So Sid and Ridz were sitting in the lounge. Heater was on blah blah blah. It had been nearly half an hour since they had been studying, and right now Riddhima was saying to Sid: "Nahi Sid. That's ALL wrong. Tumhe bilkul Calculus ki koi bhi samajh nahi aai hai." (Ridzy has kinda opened up over here. You know. She has a sense of being back in India, what with Shilpa and Sue arguing audibly about how maroon is the new pink, and stilletos are a big NO at school functions nowadays, and with Sid being really nice and stuff. Get the idea)

Sid was enjoying this new Riddhima. He had hardly seen her open her mouth at school except to ask something from the teachers. He said in response to her, "So make me understand then. I'm sure you can."

Riddhima opened her mouth, went slightly pink, and said "I've already spent nearly 15 minutes trying to do that! Look, I've nearly done. Why don't you just copy it, how's that?"

"Hmmm, I think that's a bit unfair. And even you can make mistakes. See?" Sid pointed to the page on her notebook where she had presumably done something wrong.

Riddhima frowned, pen in hand "I don't see anything wrong here..." Sid sighed, took hold of her hand and crossed out the wrong writing. He then overwrote it with something else (I have no idea of wat mistakes one can make in Calculus Tongue), and let her go. "I'll just take your notebook now, alright?"

Where he had held Riddhima, a tingly sensation (not exactly unpleasant) spread there. It was similar to what she had felt during the brief moment with the spoon. She shivered slightly, and pushed it to the back of her mind, her eyes wandering to Sid.

There was certainly no doubt that he was unbelievably good-looking for a guy. But that wasn't the only reason Riddhima wanted to be friends with him. He seemed good-natured and good at heart. Even now as he was concentrating on his work, his face had an innocent yet perceptive look. And his eyes.  God, they were melting.... 

"Umm Riddhima?" said Sid, suddenly conscious of her staring at him. "Is everthing okay?"

Riddhima started, and blushed hotly. What was wrong with her? What had just happened? What had she been thinking of? "Oh, er, yes, evrything's fine! Nothing wrong at all! Why would you say that?"

"Oh no reason," said Sid. "You just seemed really far away...." He stopped himself from smiling when he saw her embarrassed expression. lol, he was used to girls staring at him. But he couldnt shake of the thought that her stare was different somehow; not exactly that idiotic longing most of the others had on their faces.

"Oh right. I was just.... thinking," trying to pull herself (and her thoughts) together, she started work on her english assignment, to stop her mind from wandering into dark, unknown places (lol).

After some time, she just couldn't resist the urge to ask something from Sid. 
R: Sid
S: Mmmm?
R: What was that Sue was saying about you not dating?
S: (smiling to himself) Why? Thinking of asking me out?
R: (blushing in shock) NO! It's just that..... I'm curious. Coz you know you could go out with nearly any girl you wanted. And it's America. And you guys are really modern and all that.
S: (chuckling) Fair enough I guess. It's not that I don't date at all. It's just that I don't really like any of the girls here.... Plus, I prefer to spend my days with the guys!
R: Hmph. Boys.
S: Well, if it comes to that, why don't YOU ever go out with anyone?
R: (Oh crap) That's none of your business!
S: C'mon! I told you my reason. Now its your turn.
R: (thinking how she could put this in words) Its just that I didnt have a - a good first impression of American boys. I just didn't get over it.
S (sensing there was something Ridz didnt want to say): Rrrright. I think I get it. And what about back in India?
R (a bit relaxed): No one really caught my eye there. (I decided to cut down all the 'past' thingy. But if readers prefer it, I can always get it back. What say? YOU HAVE TO GIV YOUR VIEWS!!)

----
After nearly two hours of the studying as well as getting-to-know-each-other session, Riddhima decided it was high time to return home, even though it was only afternoon.

R: "SHILPA!!! WE'RE GOING HOME"
Sh: WHAT???? Itni jaldi???? Hum ne to hardly kuch parha hai....
R: We can always come again...

Shilpa heard the 'WE' and glanced at Sue, then said, "Oh Di, you'll come too?"

Riddhima, a bit hesitant, said "I guess. Sometimes you know."

Shilpa, who was carefully controlling her voice, said. "That's great! Just let me get my stuff, and we'll be off."

Back in Sue's room, the two choti behnein held a quick conference as to whther or not the other 2 were falling for each other.

But then Shilpa had to hurry and go downstairs. There they heard Sid offering to drop them home, the offer being accepted. (Ridz car had been taken home by Sue)

When they reached their building, Ridz thanked Siddhant for his time and help. Sid said, "No problem at all. And plz, its just Sid for friends." (Shilpa made a mental note to tell Sue of this development. "See you at school! Bye."

"Yeah, bye..." said Riddhima

In the apartment, Shilpa, trying to get something out of Ridzy, said, "Sid bhaiya kafi cute hain, hai na Di? What do u think?"

Riddhima suddenly understood all the glancing and whispering that had been going on b/w Shilpa and Sue. So she said, "You know, even if he is cute, which he definitely is and ANY GIRL AT SCHOOL COULD TELL YOU, I. WILL. NOT. GO. OUT. WITH. HIM!"

Shilpa was shocked that Riddhima had caught on so quickly, so she said hurriedly "Ohho, Di! Mein to sirf mazak kar raho thi! Just joking Di, I swear!" said Shilpa, finges crossed behind her back.

Casting her a suspicious glance, Ridz headed to the kitchen to get some food.

_______

Ok i know it was a bit boring, but it will get better in the coming chappies, I promise! Even though you might not think this, but this boring chapter was a bit necessary for development. Hope you bear with me. 
Luv ya all
Anushka Cool

Edited by PraSha_SidMa - 17 December 2010 at 6:22am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_wahianvidyashreejacobharry10011QueenbeePallavikiran255-veena.shona--jas--Prithi-...Noorya...monty22indian_beauty

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Nice update ................

(I decided to cut down all the 'past' thingy. But if readers prefer it, I can always get it back. What say? YOU HAVE TO GIV YOUR VIEWS!!)

question you asked as for me I would say leave it unsaid ............may be you can use it later at any point when you feel you are stuck or want to show so real talking information sharing scene between SR ............ now it will look like casual get to know each other type if used but later can be used better ......my feel ..............

yet your call Smile

PraSha_SidMa

PraSha_SidMa

PraSha_SidMa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Nice update ................

(I decided to cut down all the 'past' thingy. But if readers prefer it, I can always get it back. What say? YOU HAVE TO GIV YOUR VIEWS!!)

question you asked as for me I would say leave it unsaid ............may be you can use it later at any point when you feel you are stuck or want to show so real talking information sharing scene between SR ............ now it will look like casual get to know each other type if used but later can be used better ......my feel ..............

yet your call Smile

Thanks so much for your comment and opinion! I think you'v given a very sound point! I didnt even think of it that way, so thanks very much Big smileBig smile

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
hey sorry for replay u late i read ur 3 chap it was gr8Clap

and do pm me when u update i will be very thankefull

PraSha_SidMa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top