Page 1 of 91

Page 1
Page   of 91
Page 2 Page 91

PraSha_SidMa

PraSha_SidMa

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hellooo people! Hug
First thing first: this is my first EVER attempt in writing an SR FF, so yeah. It's a completely new storyline, not a single thing related to the show otherwise known as CMG, except for the characters. Main points:
SR are 18, in boston, finishing high school, etc
Riddhima is not a dhuki, conphused, self-pitying aatma. She is a girl with great personality.
Shilpa is 17, and it is the awesome bubbly Shilpa, our Dhanno that we had in the beginning of Shilpa Anand's re-entry.
Sue and Sid are in Boston for their education. Rest of their family is in India. Same goes for RidShi.
Sue and Shilpa are best friends. Extreme best friends, i.e. soulsisters.
The rest of everything will be revealed as you read on.
Oh, and please excuse my extremely boring style of writing! I've been reading too many novels lately, lol.

Chapter 1:

Riddhima Gupta in her last year of high school in Boston. Straight As, clean record, slow social life, that was the general perception of her in the student body. SHe wanted to return to India to her old friends and family as soon as her education was finished. She knew she couldnt fit in.

Her sister Shilpa was another story.

Not exactly in the 'popular crowd', but that didnt stop her from being the bubbly, lovable queen of hearts that she was. With her black hair, big green eyes and smashing smile, she had stolen the hearts of many guys and been on numerous dates, but never more than once with the same guy. After politely declining their second invitations, she would tell her Di that he just hadnt 'clicked' with her.

Riddhima on the other hand, hadnt been on a single date, which was most probably due to her shyness around guys. It wasnt so much shyness as fright. After that happened, she couldn't help but feel only hatred and fear as far as the Mars gender was concerned. She wasnt always the scared, silent thing she was now. Back in India, she had been as funny and outgoing as her sister, but things change.

Although no one would have even suspected, Riddhima did drink. Perhaps once or twice a month. It was to escape consciousness when the feeling of depression got too overwhelming. Even now as she was driving home (I wont pretend to be wise, i have no idea what kind of cars are driven around Boston)after picking up food in the evening, tears blurred her vision as that awful evening came back to her with dreadful vividness...

--Flashback--

She was walking quickly down the sidewalk to try to outwit the group of three young men that was following her. Cursing herself inwardly, she prayed that she would reach home b4 her worst fears came true.

Somehow, she got cornered when the three male persons ambushed her from all sides and their raucous laughter sounded in her ears as one snatched of her muffler, the other her coat...

-End-

Although she had been saved from the worst when the sound of a police siren came near, the not-worst-but-still-quite-dreadful things that had happened that night haunted her.

She went to a nearby bar and ordered a light drink.

And lets just say that she lost her senses after getting the 'wrong' drink. 

Being what they are, the 'cheap' (lol) drunk men there could not fail to notice a girl, pretty and alone, nearly unconscious.

As Riddhima could hear a few rough voices getting louder and louder, she nearly blacked out, but some part of her brain was screaming that it would be even more dangerous to faint now.

Using every bit of her strength, she stayed awake, but knew it was no use. The rough voices were very loud now, she could have touched the speakers, when suddenly, a new voice cut in, smooth and full of authority. 

Mysterious person: back off guys, thats my girl you're messing with.

the rough voiced guys mumbled something like 'sorry'

Riddhima was 99% unconscious, but she had the sensation of being lifted up in someone's arms. She, strangely, felt safe and secure in her current position. She whispered, "Don't leave me. Promise me you won't leave me."

"I promise" was the reply.

And then she lost track.

Ok, so how was that?Confused Good enough to continue? ErmmPlease say yes!! Big smile
I know it was a bit short, but coming chapters will get longer. This was just a sort of intro, u can say.
All the best. Hug
Anushka  Cool

P.S. If even one person likes it, I'll continue it. Big smileWink

~~~~~~
BDAY LIST OF CHARACTERS SO FAR:
Anjali: 10th August - She'll be 23 this year
Riddhima: 14 October - She'll be 19 
Shilpa: 6 November - She'll be 18
Sid: 24 July - He'll be 19
Sue: 15 September - She'll be 18
Naina: 1 December - She'll be 19
Yuvi - 28 November - 19, obviously.
~~~~~~

eternalsiddhima
barkha_31390
Liashna
ShiningStar18
miss_cullen
kiran255
ANNU30
S696
ssdtvgojan
mightymyth9
Aditi_sweetie
innocenteyez92
KW_rocks
Moumi363
JERAN_rocks
jyoti_31390
sr-medha
...Noorya...
bubli1234
sonia1000
loveSR
siddyriddy
mala110863
pparth7
malluangel
-Farrah-
charmingkiller
fariya94
bells_10
Anjana_sidma

Edited by PraSha_SidMa - 20 November 2011 at 4:49am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevJERAN_rocksmala1108Jess2014xxdevilishxxvidyashreejacobharry10011QueenbeePallaviSIDMA4EVERneet06-jas-...Noorya...-Prithi-ShiningStar18Liashnamonty22ssdtvgojanDJ..-Mishu--Harshu-indian_beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR FF - Kuch Khaas - Chap 26 pg 87" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Prithi-

IF-Rockerz

-Prithi-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
nice start
do pm me when you update it
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMa

superxuberant

superxuberant

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
superb!!!!!!!
wat a Claptreat

PraSha_SidMa

SIDMA4EVER

Goldie

SIDMA4EVER

Nice start.

PraSha_SidMa

vidyashree

vidyashree

Hey nice update and it sounds very interesting Clap and te best part of ur ff wic i liked is its different 4m CMG Wink im very excited to read further so plz update it soon and do pm me    Big smile

PraSha_SidMa

jacobharry10011

Goldie

jacobharry10011

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Nice Start......Pl pm me when u next update

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
great start ............your writing is good not at all boring .......and not one but many have liked your FF so now you don't have any reason not to continue .............. So now we can expect quick and long updates from you right ........Best of Luck

DJ..

Oh yes plz PM me

PraSha_SidMa

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Anushkha Hug

Awesome start Clap
seems interesting and I lyk tht it's totally different from the actual CMG story....plzzzzz continue soon and plzzzzzzzzzzzz PM when u updateBig smile

Luv,
Zarqa

PraSha_SidMa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top