Written update 12/14/2010:-- Shravan leave house

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
It starts with nidhi shouting at shravan what would have happen if I didnt came here and what is all this who will clean all this..are you going to work at mattress shop..
shravan:- Bhabhi I needs to talk to saanchi
Nidhi:_ saanchi do you want to talk to shravan
saanchi in anger comes to door and close the door
Nidhi:- You have hurt saanchi heart. You have hurted her self-respect. If any one was there in place of her including me would not have talked to you... why u are standing and watching face If Papa comes then he will throw u today only out of house.. Go 
Saanchi is crying...
shravan dejectedly throws rui on Nidhi face and walks away
Nidhi:- shravan
Shravan is in coffee shop with bunty and shreya..
shravan:_I took so much pain in getting gift for saanchi... It took two hr for me to select saree but she thrown at my face..Till now I havent brought any gift for anyone Only for saanchi to make her happy... ask her...
Bunty to shreya:- Haa shravan brought saree for saanchi bhabhi with so much seriousness..Atleast she shouldn't have thrown at his face 
shreya:- Jiju ki feelings hai didi ki nahi...what abt her feelings..You have done wrong by telling lie..If I would have been there I would have torn saree into thoushand pieces and thrown at your face...

Bunty:_ This whole drama he has done for saanchi bhabhi only
shreya:_ Natak saanchi di doesnt want natak.. Only one moment of truth is enough with her husband..
shravan :- so what should I do
Shreya:_ Jiju until you earn single penny ofrom you hard work u should not go to home
shravan:- how much I will have to earn
shreya:- Single pie earned from Hard work and honesty is enough precious...
shravan looks sad and confused
Pratap comes to main hall where he find gift brought for him by shravan on table and he looks at it...
He walks up to table and pick up that gift and open it and see its trophysmall one written with from best son in world 
Dadi who was passing by sees this...
 Pratap:- saying to himself:- Nidhi thinks I dont find difference in truth and false
 saanchi thinks I dont recognize khare heera
 Maa and Madhura also thinks too same 
 shravan is walking on road and thinking about shreya words ("Single pie earned from Hard work and honesty is enough precious...")
 He saw vegetable seller and takes his cart shouting mooli le loo aaloo le loo 
 and bumps into saanchi
 saanchi fell down
 and shravan walks to saanchi and saanchi in anger slaps himm... He wakes up from dream and says no.........

He walks away from there and saw rickshaw waalah and looks at him and again dream  with rickshaw and shouting mallroad mallroad...
Saanchi again comes and looks at him with anger.. Saanchi sits on rickshaw... shravan takes out pump to blow air in tyres but it get punctured and makes sad face saying no.. saanchi again slaps him
Then he wakes up from dream..
Shravan saw mazdoor taking bags on thier head... and he starts dreaming,,, with bag on his head.. saanchi comes and she ignores and continue walking.. shravan saying saanchi i am working hard runs after her and get struck by jeep ... He fell down and his dream again went off..
shravan:- ohh what happened you were working hard...You should earn not injured.. Dont waste ur hard work and start faking if he got injury in head and shouting hai.hai....Maar diya ...
Thats guy comes out of jeep and say Hai..Hai.. checking lights of jeep ..People gathered too..
shravan:- why u r saying hai hai..
That guy:_Usko bhi lagi hai yeh thodi shout kar sakti hai referring to jeep headlights...
shravan:- get up :- you are unique and I got  hurt on head
That guy:- show me where ..Nothing has happened Raise your hands shravan raise both hands
That guy show finger and moves it while asking see this... can you see..
shravan:- Hmm
That guy:- You can see everything This same thing doctor would have done and taken 100rs and see i saved your hundred rs... Now you goo
shravan confused:_ hmm
That guy:-(to crowd)_ Tumhara kuch kharcha hua hai kya Iska nahi hua mera nahi hua...why wasting time.. Go Go...to your home
shravan is still standing with his hands up ... crowd disappear..
That guy sits in jeep and tries to start but couldnt
He comes down and open jeep and  tries to fix it...
but couldnt do it and finally says to shravan:- This looks challenging..... Paise ko lagenge... Half you give ..
Sharvan:_ Mein
That guy:- Haa...
He says to shravan his name :- Ronet singh mechanic
It will not start
shravan walks and do something... He says start now..
Ronet:- It will not 
shravan:try 
He did and get started and says to shravan :- you are better mechanic than me,... He says take this giving money half -half...
shravan close bonet and ronet singh sits in car...
shravan seeing 1000 note feel happy this is my first income from hard work
Ronet walksaway saying okay to shravan

shravan comes back to home happily with 1000 note. He shows it to madhura and dadi but they didnt listened and went away saying:-I have lots of work to do.. shravan keep saying :- this is my first income..
He walks upto then neeta who is on phone over share market discussion ,... Neeta :- you picked up note and saying my first salary Shravan says:- This is mine...Neeta :_ Did u steal if Pratap comes to know then it will be worst be careful and walks away leaving shravan dejected.. and sad
shravan thinks no one will believe me except saanchi Suddenly pratap comes and they both look at each other ,.. Pratap walks away...
shravan then walks to nidhi:- shravan :- see this is my hardwork money... Nidhi:- From whom uu have borrowed.. Shravan:- I am saying this is my hard work...why dont u trust me..
Nidhi:- Trust Kis baat ka vishwaas karo Till now I have trusted what ever u said..but what I got Shravan if you cant speak truth then dont tell lie.. Humhara dil mat dukhao..
and she walks away
shravan feeling sad then says saanchi hai.. and again smile appears
shravan comes to saanchi room where saanchi is lying on couch... shravan make noise..They talk in coughing code language ...saanchi gets up...a nd they sneeze both... saanchi get up and tries to close door but shravan hand with notes comes in between... shravan got hurt and saanchi got worried
saanchi:- shravan jee..
shravan_ saanchi my first income 1000 rupees for my hard work i got... saanchi doesnt say anything turns back..
shravan:- atleast u trust me
saanchi turns and ask him to keep finger on his mouth
shravan comes inside room and says I know i shouldnt talk to you but i will talk to you now.. Bhaad mein gaye hitler ki conditions yeh meri sach mein mahenat ki kamai hai..say something why u r not trusting me
saanchi:- I will trust this moment but next moment when i will come to know u are tellinglie then u know how much i will be hurt

saanchi:_ I trust our love but
shravan:-not on the fact that i earned this money
saanchi :- nahi bcoz i dont want to feel more pain
shravan:- Hitler has installed poison in all of yours head I am saying in front of everyone in front of you saying i have earned but no one is believing me...
You are also not trusting me..If it is like this then this earned money doesnt have any value in my eyes I didnt came to return this money to Papa but to give u I want to change  and am changing and proof of this is my first income I came here to give u thinking u keep it safe..and if ever i tries to wonder anytime then reminds me of this..
If its not like this then whats use of this money. It also has to finish like ur trust..I will burn it and he takes out lighter to burn it..
Saanchi stops him and says:- yahi problem hai Everytime to hide one lie you do so many natak.. Mein pareshaan ho gaye hoo aapki in habits se... Pratap listen this as he was passing by...
shravan:-takes out ronak card from his pocket and says call him... I fixed his veichle and he gave me this money...saanchi if my love is not false then this income is also not false
shravan bends down and says Humhare pyaar ki kasam mein sach kahe raha hoo..Please dont reject my first income...
Pratap enters... and see this  
as saanchi was going to accept  Pratap shouts shravan 
Both of them are shocked and shravan stands up... Pratap walks to them
Pratap:- I told you if I saw you red handed then
saanchi intervenes :- Papa Yeh mujshe apni mehnat ki kamai dene aaye the..For first time he has earned with hardwork...If you wants to talk inke paas card hai... shravanji give card
shravan was abt to take out card
Pratap:- I dont want to talk to anyone I needed proof ... I saw him meeting you and talking to you This is enough for me...
saanchi:- You told shravan to earn from hard work.. today he has done that only full one thoushand rupee
Pratap:- what he did... Only one thoushand He has to earn 1 lac in 30  days If he earns 1k daily then also he cant make it to 1lac
But it doesnt mean that he can talk to you Bas shravan jaiswal enough of  you we had he drag his hand and says chal... 
saanchi walks behind them saying papa papa...
Pratap:- Leave Now I cant tolerate anymore such acts...teri manmaani is ghar mein nahi chalegi.. You will have to leave house...
everyone comes dadi nidhi madhura neeta...
Dadi:- what are you doing,,
Pratap:- Keep quiet this i should have done much before...
saanchi walks up to madhura and says please say to papa first time shravan has earned..
Madhura:- suniye jee..
Pratap:- Khabardaar ifanyone said anything...He will have to quit
saanchi:-Papa please...
pratap throws him out of house...and close door...
saanchi:- Papa please dont throw him out of house..
Pratap:- I am not throwing out of house but I am taking away from your life...
saanchi is shocked...
Pratap:- all this I am doing for you only...
saanchi:- shravan jee..
shravan:- Papa you asked mobile card bike keys i left everything but i cant leave saanchi...
saanchi cries on door...

Precap:- Saanchi holding shravan jacket saying shravanjee bcoz of me u had to leave house i am very bad... while crying... Pratap hears all this..

Please press Like if you luv it and me too(😉)

---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by akhl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks! That was super fast :-)
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg this show is dragging ðŸ˜¡  pratap is too much. ðŸ˜¡

thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
Edited by mirchi_tirchi - 13 years ago
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its complete and enjoy it... Please forgive for any mistake...if there...
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!

Ayshran Xx
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail