Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS - Ehsaas Epilogue pg6 20th December (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

sam1903

IF-Dazzler

sam1903

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by saina01

Aham came out of his daydream when he felt a pair of arms hug him from the back. He did not have to turn around to know who it was as he could recognise his Gopi with closed eyes. Aham lied down with his head on Gopi's lap and she started running her fingers in his hair. He really loved it when she did that as it was very soothing and it took all his stress away and made him relax. Aham looked into Gopi's eyes with all the love in his heart and said

Aham sat up excitedly and said like a little kid: Good news? What is it? Tell me na..

Gopi laughed at him and said: We are going to be parents very soon.. In about six months..

Aham put his head back in Gopi's lap and said with fake enthusiasm: Oh really? I'm so happy..

amazing end sania...
i can actually picturesque this scene..
i wish cv's will wrote scene like this and we could see giaa and nazim acting on same..
i would love to see Nazim's fake enthusiam especially..
uptil now, ahem character is all boring.. i really want to see him emoting these small reaction..
lovely ending...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS - Ehsaas Epilogue pg6 20th December (Page 8)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
awwww that was an awesome OS....and i loved the epilogue to pieces...very cute :) hehe and goham as parents Day Dreaming

~Naina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01saomom-tellyaddict-

blueopal

IF-Rockerz

blueopal

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it  was  greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt   SS  dear...............
all  of  modi  family  members  were  changed  n  behave good  n  aham  loves  gopi  whole heartily. it  was  nice........................i  loved  it.........................

saina01-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
That was awesome Fiza... just read all the parts... loved it to the core... superb story with a lovely ending....

saina01-tellyaddict-

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

That was awesome Fiza... just read all the parts... loved it to the core... superb story with a lovely ending....

Thank you so much.. Am so glad you liked it..

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
awesome ss dear
just loved it
thanks for the pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.