SS - Ehsaas Epilogue pg6 20th December - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
awesum update..! plzz PM me ur updates...! thnxxxx
Loved it and thanks for making him cry some more. Hehe. I totally agree. This Gopi is a lot better than the show. Here she is doing something other than crying over her photi kismat.
Thank you so much for liking the update guys.. In my opinion Aham can't expect for Gopi to just fall in his lap as soon as he apologises to her.. He is the one who rejected her in the first place and he should work really hard to earn her back now..
Wow, Fiza, this update was awesome! I agree that Ahem can't expect Gopi to forget all her pain just because he now loves her. He needs to realize how he treated her and go through it himself to realize how he feels!!

Beautifully written. Now eagerly waiting for the next update!! Cheers!
This is very very very interesting! So much better than the real thing.... Please update soon and if poss can u please PM  when you do! Thanks!
Hey Guys! thank you so much for all the lovely comments..
The next update will be the epilogue as I have another idea running in my head which I want to pen down in a FF very soon..

Fiza ben, plz jaldi kuch likho warna cvs mujhe pagal kar denge with their brainless track.
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Fiza ben, plz jaldi kuch likho warna cvs mujhe pagal kar denge with their brainless track.

am working on it sweetie.. We can't let that happen now can we.. Tum pagal ho jaogi to hamara kya hoga😆
Being friends is one step ahead. Looking forward to the courting. 

Epilogue

Aham sighed happily while sitting at the beach and looking at the waves crashing against the shore. His thoughts drifted back to the past year and he could not thank God enough for giving him a second chance with Gopi. Gopi, his wife, soul mate and the love of his life, she was actually his life itself. Aham Modi was nothing without his wife Gopi Modi. She had been the best friend anyone could ever ask for in the past one year and had been there for him at every step of his life. She encouraged him to get up and keep going every time he fell, supported him when he felt depressed and was the happiest for him when he achieved something whether in his personal or professional life.

They would go out for long walks, long drives and dinners and Gopi would make him go shopping with her as well. He had never enjoyed himself in his whole life as much as he had in the past year. He had never felt so free and light before. Aham loved the long chats they had every night over a cup of hot chocolate. He never knew his Gopi could talk so much. She was not the shy and frightened girl anymore. She had truly blossomed under the love and care of the whole family and it was as if she was a completely different person. She smiled and laughed freely and seeing her like this made Aham very happy.

It was very hard for Aham to be just her friend in the beginning but he was very patient no matter how much he wanted her to be his wife. He knew that it was very important for Gopi to open up to him and they needed time to get to know each other before they started living as husband and wife. He wanted her to come out of her shell completely as she had been badly hurt by his inappropriate and inhuman behaviour towards her in the past. He completely understood that she needed time to heal and if his friendship was the balm to her wounded soul then he would be the best friend in the world to her and support her in everything she did. Aham also protected Gopi like a mother protected her child from all harm and evil and Gopi often told him that he was her guardian angel.

Kinjal also changed for the better while staying with Gopi. Both girls shared the same room until kinjal got married and it was amazing how kinjal had become another version of Gopi. Kinjal became a sweet, soft spoken, caring, understanding and very loving person just like Gopi. Aham could not help but feel proud of Gopi for the way she had managed to change kinjal's way of thinking for the better in such a short time. He smirked when he thought that both girls were not as innocent as they seemed to be. They would play pranks on Aham, Jigar, Rashi and Mani all the time unknown to the elders and pretend to be all sweet and innocent afterwards. It was Aham who was at the receiving end of their pranks most of the time and surprisingly he never got angry at them, not even once. Kinjal is now happily married to Elesh and it was Gopi who cried the most on her bidaai but Rashi consoled Gopi and took care of her just like any elder sister would do.

Aham could not help but feel angry at Rashi every time he thought about her confession. Rashi finally confessed to everything her mother and her planned against Gopi and the Modi family when she realised how wrong she was. She had come to understand that her mom only thought about herself and that she would never lead a happy married life if she kept listening to her mom and keep harming Gopi who has always treated her as her own sister and the Modi family who accepted her whole hearted despite the circumstances in which she got married. The whole family was very upset with her especially Jigar. He was beyond himself and wanted to divorce Rashi and nobody knew how to control him as they had never seen him this angry before. It was Gopi who spoke to him and calmed him down. It was Gopi who worked extra hard to save her sister's marriage and make the whole family forgive Rashi for her mistakes. Rashi has loved and taken care of Gopi like a real sister from that day on and she never let any harm come her way.

Aham did not know how to feel during kinjal's wedding. He was happy that his sister was getting married into such a loving and caring family but he was also dreading the fact that his Gopi would leave after the wedding. Aham started looking for Gopi all around the house when everyone retired to their rooms after the bidaai but realised she had left without saying anything when he could not find her anywhere. He was so dejected and heart broken that he did not even have the heart to step into his bedroom. The only place he could find some peace at this moment was the mandir as that's where Gopi spent most of her time. When he arrived at the mandir he tought he died and went to heaven because standing in front of him surrounded by the whole family was Gopi wearing her wedding outfit waiting for him.

Aham could not hold himself anymore and he hugged Gopi and cried his heart out and kept babbling how he thought she had left him and never to leave him as he could not live without her. When Gopi finally managed to calm him down Aham she told him that she had forgiven him and that she loved him as well. She also told him that she could not even think about leaving him as she loved him too much. Aham made her promise that she will stay by her side forever and asked her to marry him on bent knees in front of the whole family. When Gopi said yes Aham put her mangalsutra around her neck and filled her maang with sindoor. They were both smiling and crying at the same time and so was the whole family.

Baa and Chirag blessed koki and told her they were very proud of her as she has always been an exemplary bahu for the Modi family and that she did a very good job in raising her children and most of all she chose the perfect bahu for her son. Parag also spoke up for his wife for the first time and said that he always had faith in his wife and knows that she can never do anything wrong. He said that he is very lucky to have her as his wife. Kokila could not have been any happier and Aham was the happiest seeing both his mom and wife so happy.

Aham came out of his daydream when he felt a pair of arms hug him from the back. He did not have to turn around to know who it was as he could recognise his Gopi with closed eyes. Aham lied down with his head on Gopi's lap and she started running her fingers in his hair. He really loved it when she did that as it was very soothing and it took all his stress away and made him relax. Aham looked into Gopi's eyes with all the love in his heart and said

Aham: That was a long phone call.. I thought you called just to let them know that we have arrived safely.

Gopi smiled sweetly at him and said: I know but everyone started to speak to me and I lost track of time. I'm so sorry..

Aham: No sweetheart you don't have to be sorry. In fact I'm very happy to see my family love you so much. And I'm very lucky to have you as my wife. I mean which wife would be so understanding if her husband is busy day and night with work the next day after their wedding and finally get to take her on a honeymoon three whole months after their wedding? So thank you my dear wife for being so understanding. But there is one thing I don't understand though. Why did you want to come to the beach house while I was planning to take you on a world tour?

Gopi smiled shyly at Aham and said: That's because I have a good news for you and since this is where we took the first step towards our new life there could not be any place more perfect than this one to share this news with you.

Aham sat up excitedly and said like a little kid: Good news? What is it? Tell me na..

Gopi laughed at him and said: We are going to be parents very soon.. In about six months..

Aham put his head back in Gopi's lap and said with fake enthusiasm: Oh really? I'm so happy..

Gopi smiled and waited for Aham's tube light to work and it actually did after like thirty seconds. Aham went still in Gopi's lap and held his breath in after asking

Aham: What did you just say?

Gopi smiled and said casually: Yehi ke aap bohot jald papa bane wale hain aur main maa..

Aham sat up all of a sudden and hugged Gopi tightly. He was so happy that he had tears streaming down his eyes.

Aham: Thank you… Thank you… Thank you so much baby.. You have given me the most precious gift in the world today Gopi.. God how did I get so lucky?

Gopi wiped his tears and said: No Ahamji.. I'm the lucky one to have you as my true saathiya.

Aham kissed Gopi's forehead and said: And like a true saathiya I promise main hamesha tumhara saath nibhaounga for life..

That's it Guys.. I really hope I did justice to the story..