SS - Ehsaas Epilogue pg6 20th December - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Fiza it's really good, if you decide to make it into a FF please put Gopi with someone caring a fresh face, not the insensitive Aham.
wow aapi... this is the Gopi i want... thanks for this OS... am feeling a bit better now... i have been crying literally... how can Gopi cry so convincingly😭
Thank you guys! I'm very glad you liked it.. I'm working on the next part right now.. Will post it soon..

Part 2

A week had passed since then and the Modi's were having a special religious gathering before starting the wedding functions and had invited the Mehta's as well. Gopi stuck to her word and avoided Aham as much as possible during the past week. She would be her normal self with everyone else but would go back to her shell as soon as he stepped in her line of vision. Aham looked for excuses to be around Gopi while she did not pay him any attention and always carried on with her work silently. During this short time Aham noticed that Gopi was a perfectionist like himself but what he admired most about her was that she put her whole heart in everything she did. He smiled when he remembered how he caught her speaking to her kahnaji when she thought she was alone some days ago. Gopi was speaking to her kahnaji while taking the clothes from the washing line when she suddenly felt Aham's presence behind her. She turned around and blushed when she saw the smile on his face and laughter in his eyes and realised he heard her speaking. Aham sighed deeply when he remembered how Gopi's eyes filled with fear as soon as he took a step towards her and she fled away from the terrace.

Aham came out of his daydream when he felt Gopi's presence in the room filled with guests. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Gopi coming down the stairs dressed in red looking like an angel, his angel. He smiled at this thought of his but frowned when he saw her pallu on her head and also realised that Gopi had stopped wearing his favourite colour. He had not seen her in green for a week and he knew it was all part of the avoiding him and leaving him process. But what his dear wife did not know was that Aham was not going to let her leave his side at any cost. He is even ready to go against his mom to make Gopi stay with him after kinjal's wedding. He has not done anything yet as he knows the whole responsibility of the wedding lies on Gopi's shoulders and he does not want to distract her. Gopi came and stood next to Aham when it was time for the prayers and Aham's heart filled with pride at this gesture of hers as he knew she would do anything for his family's honour.

Just when they finished the prayer and turned around Umang came in and told everyone how kinjal was pregnant with his child and she could not marry Elesh. Aham was boiling with anger when he heard this and shouted at Umang to shut up and stop putting false allegations on his sister just to get back at him for not marrying Anita. At this Umang smirked at Aham and showed him the fake pregnancy report and said

Umang: You are a great businessman aren't you Mr Aham Parag Modi? Well here's a deal for you. If you want to safeguard your family honour you will have to divorce your uneducated wife and marry my sophisticated sister Anita. And I would accept this proposal if I were you since you'll have double profit. Your family's honour will be safe and you will get to live with the love of your life instead of being stuck in a marriage on convenience with this gawar wife of yours.

Aham's anger knew no bound when he heard Umang insulting Gopi and he was like a volcano on the verge to erupt. He punched Umang so hard that he landed on the other side of the room. Seeing this Gopi ran to Aham and held him back as everyone else was rooted to their spot. Aham who never listens to anyone when he is angry calmed down as soon as Gopi held his arm and looked at her with eyes filled with pain and rage and everything he was feeling at the moment.

Gopi: Wait Ahamji. Don't do anything that you might regret later. I think you should go ahead and marry Anita as she is the one you love.

Aham lost his cool and tried to shake some sense into Gopi: Are you out of your mind? Do you even know what you are saying? I don't love Anita! I never loved her it was just infatuation! I love you Gopi! You are the only one I can imagine spending my entire life with.

Gopi's eyes filled with tears when she heard this but she had to be strong for kinjal's sake and to save the family honour. She said in a firm voice

Gopi: But I don't love you Ahamji. You have given me too much pain and always ill treated me and I can't spend my life with someone who has always treated me like a doormat. I was going to leave after kinjal ben's wedding but I'll leave before her wedding now. Please marry Anita after I leave and save your sister's life and this family's honour.

Saying so Gopi starts going out of the house and Aham was too shocked to react. He was lifeless. His life was going away from him and he could do nothing to stop her. He closed his eyes and tears streamed down his face and just when he lost all hope he heard kinjal say

Kinjal: Stop bhabhi. I know you love bhai with all your heart and you are doing this just for my happiness and the family's honour. How can you still think good for me after all the bad things I said and did to you? You really are a gem of a person. You are an angel bhabhi and the light of bhai's life. Please don't leave him.. please don't leave us.. I'm sorry bhabhi for everything.. I'm so sorry.. I'm not pregnant.. You don't have to leave please.. We did all this to break my wedding to Eleshji but now I have realised that mom made the best choice for me just like she made the best choice for bhai.

Kinjal fell on Gopi's feet and kept apologising to her. Before Gopi could say or do anything Aham picked kinjal from the floor and gave her a tight slap and started shaking her and shouting at her

Aham: How could you do this kinjal? Do you know how much we trusted you? We were all so proud of you but you have now brought shame on our family. Did you not think about our family, about mom before doing all this? You are dead for me from now on and I don't want to see your face again.

Seeing kinjal cry bitterly and Aham's anger growing by the minute Gopi put her hand on Aham's arm and said

Gopi: Please calm down Ahamji. Kinjal ben is not bad hearted she just fell into bad company. She needs our love and support right now. Please forgive her.

Aham left kinjal and faced Gopi with pain filled eyes and said

Aham: and you Gopi.. You were going to leave me? How could you even think about leaving me? You are my wife and you are not going anywhere! Do you understand?

Gopi sighed and said: This is not the right time to speak about us Ahamji. We need to find a solution to this problem and concentrate on kinjal ben.

Aham got a bit apprehensive and he needed to hear from Gopi that everything was fine between them.

Aham: But we are going to speak about us when everything is sorted right?

Gopi gave Aham an irritated look and said: We will see Ahamji as I'm not ready to forgive for the way you treated me yet and I need time and space to come to terms with everything. Can we now please get back to kinjal ben?

Aham gave a sad sigh but agreed and followed Gopi like an obedient child. Gopi went up to the Mehta family and apologised on kinjal's behalf and requested them not to call of this wedding. Ketki said she will accept kinjal just for Gopi's sake as Gopi has won her heart in this short span of time and she always wanted a vahu like Gopi. But she also said that they will postpone the wedding for a year so that Elesh and kinjal can get to know each other. When kinjal touched ketki's feet and apologised to her ketki told her that she was very lucky to have a bhabhi like Gopi and try to learn as much as she can from Gopi before the wedding as she wanted kinjal to come to her house as Gopi's parchayee.

Aham and the whole Modi family could not help but feel proud of Gopi and thanked God for sending this angel in their lives. Koki turned around and slapped kinjal as soon as the Mehta family left. She has never been this humiliated in her life before and she was so angry at kinjal right now that she could bury her alive. Koki shouted at kinjal who stood there crying

Koki: I'm never going to forgive you for you've done kinjal. You've completely broken the trust I had in you and I'm ashamed to call you my daughter.

Gopi stepped in again and said: Please forgive kinjal ben maji. She is completely broken right now and she needs our love and support.

The whole family agrees with Gopi and decide to support kinjal give her all the love till she is here. When they all went to their rooms Aham finally got a chance to speak to Gopi who was taking a jug of water from the kitchen.

Aham: Gopi can we please speak about us now?

Gopi looked at Aham with pain filled eyes and said: There is nothing left to speak about us Ahamji.

Aham: I love you Gopi and I want us to start afresh.

Gopi: You are saying that you love me today but I don't know when you might turned around and say that this is just infatuation or when you might say that I trapped you with my innocent face just to stay in this house. I'm sorry Ahamji but I can't live with these uncertainties anymore. I still remember my vows. I'm not your wife anymore and I will leave as soon as your sister gets married.

Saying so Gopi left for her room leaving a shattered and broken hearted Aham behind with tears steaming down his face.

Hope you liked it😊

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
maja aaya......maja aaya....

thnx fiza dear,,,,,,,loved it
fantabulous... strong willed Gopi... we need her right now more than at any other time...

thanks aapi... next chapter plzzz
Thank God I managed to cheer you guys up! Abhi to main kaam par houn.. You'll have to wait till tomorrow for the next chapter as am going to hubby's aunty's place after work and its going to be a late night.. *sigh*
oh my gosh.....Gopi actually had the audacity to confront Ahem in front of the whole family and tell him that she doesnt wanna live with him.....Fiza i hav one request to make...please make Ahem suffer more. he deserves it😵....btw i luved this part...update soon😊
it s better 2 read ur updates here.. Rather dan wtchng dat circus sme old story. Do cntue , v al wil be waitng 4 ur nxt part eagerly