Mythological Masti

|| Atha Shri Krishna Katha || - My Journey (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 34

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Aish says "eh".....whatever that means.Stern Smile

Oh, and she also said "Dear Diary" sounds unbelievable cheesy as well, so what should I do in place of that?CryLOL Dear Mythological Masti?Cool

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 January 2011 at 7:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Atha Shri Krishna Katha || - My Journey (Page 9)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Maaaannn first throw a pillow at her from me LOL Then, stick to dear diary cuz I thought that's super cute... esp when you underline the text and give it that notebook effect... then... name... still thinking Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
How about "Atha Shri Krishna Katha" you know like from Mahabharat? I actually really liked the original name as it was. Dear Mythological Masti is also really nice, since, as Lola di said, you use the notebook style updates.

@Lola di, I'm LOVING the show! Can't wait to watch more! One question though, was Bhakti mata really a goddess and her sons Knowledge and Asceticism gods, or is that just a metaphor?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Maaaannn first throw a pillow at her from me LOL Then, stick to dear diary cuz I thought that's super cute... esp when you underline the text and give it that notebook effect... then... name... still thinking Geek

She says don't test her temper this late into the night, esp when her stress level is high.LOL Oh, and she also says she's currently feeling mean and that in reality she could care less what we call this thread so do what we want.ROFL But are you sure the dear diary thing is cute? It does sound a bit cheesy to me come to think about it.Geek

Debipriya

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

How about "Atha Shri Krishna Katha" you know like from Mahabharat? I actually really liked the original name as it was. Dear Mythological Masti is also really nice, since, as Lola di said, you use the notebook style updates.

@Lola di, I'm LOVING the show! Can't wait to watch more! One question though, was Bhakti mata really a goddess and her sons Knowledge and Asceticism gods, or is that just a metaphor?

Ooooh, Atha Shri Krishna Katha has a nice ring to it!Cool Or.....we could imitate KHMK and do Kahaani Humaary Krishna Leela Ki...KHKLKWink. Let's see what the others think.

Debipriya

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Haha, that's nice! Kahaani Humaari Krishna Leela Ki! But I wouldn't want to copy from Ekta Kapoor! Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
@ Janu - throw the pillow anyway LOL I love Aishu's idea... *disclaimer: I had no problems with KHMK*... and... yes, I loved Dear Diary, I'd miss it if it were gone Cry

@ Aishu - yayyyyy super thrilled to hear that Dancing Wasn't the Raas Mandal they showed in Golok so beautiful Day Dreaming And that music... wah!! That Bhakti Mata story actually is mentioned in the Bhagvat pretty quickly as a frame, but I interpret it as symbolism. And the way RSji uses it to give that lesson on pride with Narad is just genius Clap

DebipriyaAishuHiBawari..RamKiJanaki..

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I know! Goloka was so charming and beautiful! Wish I was there! LOL Well, idk abt the bhakti mata part either. It could be either, but anyways, God is present in our bhakti na, so she could also be a goddess. And yes, I loved it when Narad realizes that he's being arrogant and humbly pleads with his dear Krishna to guide him to his lotus feet. And Krishna, calling him his most dear bhakt, does so. That was just so sweet!HeartHug

I'll try to watch one episode every night, maybe two, to catch up to you guys!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 10 January 2011 at 8:51pm

Debipriyalola610..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top