Mythological Masti

|| Atha Shri Krishna Katha || - My Journey (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 34

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

We watched a CHUNK of SK yesterday, and finished all of Ashok's epis. We watched all the way up to Swapnil's entrance into SK, Gokul vs Barsana Holi, Kampit Charan, and Aaja Re Kanhaiyya. Hoping I will be able to write my entries before watching more.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Atha Shri Krishna Katha || - My Journey (Page 6)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

We watched a CHUNK of SK yesterday, and finished all of Ashok's epis. We watched all the way up to Swapnil's entrance into SK, Gokul vs Barsana Holi, Kampit Charan, and Aaja Re Kanhaiyya. Hoping I will be able to write my entries before watching more.LOL
^^ Yay, you got to my favorite parts Big smile I loved watching Radha-Krishna Smile Do update soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Hey Guys,

^^ Yay, you got to my favorite parts Big smile I loved watching Radha-Krishna Smile Do update soon!

Yeah, my fav part was the Post-Aaja Re Kanhaiyya dialogue between Gokul RadheKrishna and Golok RadheKrishna.Day Dreaming

DebipriyaShivangBuch

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Hey Guys,

Yeah, my fav part was the Post-Aaja Re Kanhaiyya dialogue between Gokul RadheKrishna and Golok RadheKrishna.Day Dreaming
You mean the part after they've grown up and they're sitting by the river? That was one of my favorites too Day Dreaming
Did you get to the part yet where Radhaji gets jealous of the other Gopis and wants to prove she loves Shri Krishna more, with the rekha (line) she draws? I also love that scene Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Okay guys.....get ready for a heart attack (hopefully not)......ROFL

We watched up to Kans Vadh/VasuDevaki freed/Ugrasen Rajyabhishek!!!

And Lola used to call me lazy with SKAngry.....whadya say now, Lolikins? Did I please you enough?Evil SmileLOL

We will prob not watch more for awhile, because college and my dad's work will start again....anyhow, what we watched will keep my entries going for awhile, so no morries.Wink Just wanted to share this with you guys before starting my entries.

DebipriyaShivangBuch

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
soon im to give my inputs along with u Smile
Shri Krishna is coming on Star Utsav @7pm
n i watched Gurukul scenes and Sudama yesterday  Wink

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 06 January 2011 at 9:45pm

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Seems as if my family still wants to watch SK rather frequently....so I'd better tackle replies and entries before we finish the Swapnil phase as well.LOL

I kind of skipped your replies on Pg. 3, Lola and Debi, hope you don't mind....because I felt we already discussed that early phase enough through scrapbook and/or PMs.EmbarrassedLOL It would seem repetitive to discuss again (in truth I'm impatient to get to the older phase)....these are the replies for Pg. 4.

@Lola,

You're right. Vilas Raj when he's being 'sarcastic Kans' is sooooo much more watchable than when he does his hyena laughter. God, I want to smack him across the face then (Kans, not poor Vilas Raj).ROFL And agree about Sunil-Paulommi's chemistry. They were just perfect as Vasudev and Devaki.Clap It is one thing being good actors, but have such powerful chemistry is a whole new level of awesomeness. They seemed just like the typical Desi husband and wife.LOL

Yeah, I loved Damini during the Bal Krishna scenes. Her expressions were so powerful and genuineClap, but I felt she could have improved later on when Akrur revealed the truth about Krishna's birth. She did good with the whole crying and all, but when she's yelling at Akrur, she seemed more mean than heartbroken....I love Damini as Yashoda and all, but I felt that she portrayed Yashoda Maiyya as being too unreasonable later on.Embarrassed The character of Yashoda was supposed to be very divine and motherly, and while she had her set of faults as a human being, I am sure she was not bitter towards Devaki even after finding out the truth, as Damini sort of portrayed her to be.

Vijay Kavish is just perfect in any role he does, whether it be Shiv, Valmiki, or Ugrasen (was he Ugrasen?).Clap He did each and every role so well that we could just feel the affection and sincerity in him.Day Dreaming

Did I forget to address anything?LOL Sorry for the late reply...

@Debi,

Yeah, you are so right, Debi. I am just sooooooo in love with Shri Krishna right now I can very well be one of the Gopis.WinkLOLLOLLOL Haha, j/kLOL But seriously though, I'm just obsessed with this serial right now, it truly caught the beauty and bhakti of Lord Krishna's leelas...I never want it to end.EmbarrassedCry  I think you are going through the same thing with Ramayan right now.Tongue

Thanks for explaining the incident about Yashoda Maiyya's maya...I understood it so much more later on when Garg Maharshi and Akrur had their conversation about love and human illusion.Day Dreaming It's really clear now, esp with your explanation.Big smile

The 4-5 year old Krishna really is a darling....he reminds me of my brother at that age.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Loved seeing his scenes though they were not long.

Yes, Lola told me that the 7-8 year old Krishna is your favorite out of all of them, he/she was such a cutiepie.Big smile All of his leelas were so adorable and really worth watching over and over. My favorite is the Gopis' Vastraharan, chooo cute and meaningful at the same time.Day Dreaming I loved the lecture Krishna gives the Gopis about modesty and all....will talk about it in detail when I do the entry.Wink

SDB's voice was very soothing and peaceful, and his dialogye delivery was just great.Clap

Hope I covered everything....did I miss a part of your reply?Embarrassed

@Parina,

Oh, where do you live in India? Since you live there, it should be very easy for you to find SK.Smile If you want though (since the DVDs are kind of expensive), I can give you the website which has the entire series online.Embarrassed 

Wow, SK is that far along in Star Utsav? I think Deeps is also watching it, but she said it was at the part where Akrur realizes Krishna's divine identity....guess they're showing it twice in different times.

Sure, I'll be happy to have you post your inputs here whenever you watch it.Big smile

@Nishy,

Yeah, I watched that epi where Radha's pride is broken and will talk in detail when I get to that entry.Wink But yes, I did enjoy it alot, my fav RadheKrishna scene!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 07 January 2011 at 9:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchlola610...PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
yup in India ...
yes it comes twice ... dont know what they are showing at that time coz that doesn't suits me Wink

diff to  watch the complete show online coz here it takes time in loading Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top