Mythological Masti

|| Atha Shri Krishna Katha || - My Journey (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 34

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Janaki ::
first, i like to appreciate ur writing skills yaar so nicely mentioned everything

not right place to mention but u rem i hd starting writing  blogs Embarrassed but i stopped coz there was no one to read ... Embarrassed or may be dint liked my way or thoughts Wink
anyhow, back to this .... just love the way u expressed everything ... about Vasudev Devki Balram's birth .... n specially When Shiva came to meet Krishna Heart
last month i bought RS Ramayan DVD's but cudnt find RS-SK DVD's Cry i wish i too hd and watching it n can give some inputs Ouch

n dear i dint replied earlier coz i dint wanted to read .. coz  i wanted to read each n everything
u wrote
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Atha Shri Krishna Katha || - My Journey (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@ Lola : hv u done kinda PhD in RS-SK !!!!  ??? LOL" border="0">
itni details to RS ke bachcho ko bhi yaad nahin hogi !! which part was editing n all !!
LOL" border="0">

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchlola610..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Guys, will tackle replies soon, and then edit my Friday entry as quickly as possible.Big smile I just want to do justice to the epis I watched and now write a quick summary when I'm busy, so taking my time.Embarrassed 

Anyhow, here are some of the replies.

@Nishy,

Yes, I'm enjoyed SK a lot.Big smile I loved RS's Ramayan so much that I kind of unconsciously knew his SK too would be great, but never found time to watch it in detai till now. I watched some epis on dailymotion before due to Lola's begging, but you know....it's not very encouraing when the quality is kind of low, is it? It's soooooooooo much more fun to watch it on DVD, and that too with subtitles so folks like me can understand.LOL

We're not at the fruit seller part yet since we're watching everything in order, but once we sit down to watch it again, will prob get to that part. This Krishna really is very cute.

I love Pinky Parikh too, but only saw her as Rukmini. Couldn't really recognize her as Jamuna because she seemed a bit awkward and uncomfortable in the role.Embarrassed

Anyhow, thanks for reading my entries, so sweet of you!Hug

@Pari,

Awww, thanks a lot for finding the time to read everything in this thread, dear, really really appreciate it.HugHug

Yes, I do remember that you used to write blogs, but why did you stop? If there is one thing I love to read, it is people's thoughts on religious issues and/or mythological shows.Big smile So whenever you find the time, please start a thread of your own on JSK or RS Ramayan (when you begin it) or any other mytho serial and share your thoughts with us again, would love to read them.Embarrassed

Wow! That's great that you found RS Ramayan, def you should watch it when you find the time, you'll love it a lot.Day Dreaming Direction, songs, actors....everything will just drown you in a sea of happiness and devotion.Smile And I'm sure you'll also find SK soon. Ramanand Sagar is first known for his direction of Ramayan because of its immense popularity and record breaking, so the Ramayan serial is easier to find than SK, but nowadays, his Shri Krishan serial is also being released in greater number than before. My sis said it was not at all hard finding it in Hyderabad when she and my dad went to India, so I'm sure you'll find it soon. Do you live in India or the US? Perhaps I can help you find some good stores.Smile But you know, someone on youtube is uploading good quality vids of SK, so you can still watch it alongside me if you want. I know you'll love it since you're a great devotee of Lord Krishna. RS's SK followed Shrimad Bhagawatham veryyyy closely that in certain scenes, the miniscule attention to detail he paid is astonishing.

Btw, you don't have to feel guilty whenever you do not read my entries right away, dear. Read them at your conveniece, and that too only if you want to.Hug

Lols, ROFL at your comment that Lola must have gotten PHD in SK. Good one, Pari!WinkLOL

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 23 December 2010 at 9:49am

DebipriyaShivangBuchlola610...PARiNA...

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

@ Lola : hv u done kinda PhD in RS-SK !!!!  ??? LOL
itni details to RS ke bachcho ko bhi yaad nahin hogi !! which part was editing n all !!
LOL

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Pari,

Lols, ROFL at your comment that Lola must have gotten PHD in SK. Good one, Pari!WinkLOL

Yes Dear, Completely agree with both of you, Lola indeed has done Ph.D. in RSji's works, specially in SK  LOL Interacting with her is Always so Enlightening!! Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11ShivangBuchlola610...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
First off I'd like to thank my PhD recognition committee... Pari and Debi di, if you guys start a similar thread for RS Ramayan I will gladly write dissertations there too LOL If only the Sagars' editors would read them Disapprove

@ Janu... Onto Deceber 16th, shall we Big smile

Agreed about the naming ceremony, especially that last "Krishna Krishna Krishna" song... it's so simple and powerful and hummable!! Love it!

Vilas Raj certainly did the insecurity thing really well, IMO he was at his best when he was being sarcastic... when he fights Ugrasen, the "thank you speech" he gives at his coronation, the meeting with Nand before sending Putna to Gokul... he's hilarious and spot-on in them, makes you wanna slap him but can't help laughing at the same time LOL

Obviously wholeheartedly agree about Sunil as Vasuji... he is always perfect but in that scene with Garg and later with Devaki he is just so far beyond perfect, it's incredible Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I don't think I've ever seen an actor emote so beautifully as he did in those two scenes - particularly when he tells Garg he's so happy he might have a heart attack and then later when he tells Devaki the names with that totally palpable excitement, it's just... wowww that's acting Clap Love Poullomi in that scene too, her pain and anxiety comes off as really natural and heartfelt, to the extent that you might even read Sunil's sympathetic expressions to mean Vasuji's forgotten all about what he has to say in hurting with his wifey... see: 

And of course her reaction is perfect, the whole scene is ClapClapClapClapClap

Also agree about Gargji outwitting Kans and silencing him, very powerful scene. Damini's expressions in the Trinavart scene and subsequent scares are spot-on, not overdone... just perfect. And then there's Soja Lalla Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming You pretty much covered it all nothing to add, just makes me grin every time I think about it so any mention of it would do LOL The way they both just get lost in calling out to Krishna softly at the end of the scene right before the song starts, it's such a bhakti-filled, bhakti-inducing moment... if there's anything to tear up at, that would be it:

Also love the meaning you derived from the dialogue after, well said Clap And the shushing contest they have is toooooooooo cute... where else in a mytho do you get to see that Day Dreaming

Ok enough gushing for one day, I suppose LOL I too LOVE that Shivji scene, Vijay Kavish's smile is super charming and I can't see anyone else as Shivji - and the baby... ajgjkbgkg jgehgijiginngeuwgeamre Day Dreaming Can't even describe his adorableness coherently LOL Can't wait for that pic update Dancing More after you finish editing the next one... laters Big smile

DebipriyaShivangBuch...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

First off I'd like to thank my PhD recognition committee... Pari and Debi di, if you guys start a similar thread for RS Ramayan I will gladly write dissertations there too LOL If only the Sagars' editors would read them Disapprove

Will think about it seriously Dear LOL.... Glad to confer the honour on you Hug

And I believe one day will definitely come when Sagar's Editors will go through all our posts in IF... Again referring to the same song Smile- 'Vinati sunne me bhale ho sakti hai der/ Ishwar ke darbaar me kintu nahi andher' LOL... So lets wait for that moment Smile.

Edited by Debipriya - 23 December 2010 at 11:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
@Janu : im in India yaar ... i'll try to find somewhere else
and also try to watch it online Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Lali Dear

(Dec 17 Entry:-) - Now you are truly in the midst of Lord's Leelas!! Star We can carry on disccussing on all these events for Eternity Day Dreaming!! These episodes are just Pure Bliss Day Dreaming!! They make SK sooooo Special Starl!! We really can't explain or analyse it from Intellect but FEEL Exalted from the core of our heart!! I am Tooo... Much attached to all these episodes, can't say that I Love to watch them but can term it as I LIVE in them!! They are indeed the Gems of Tele- WorldStar

Now, the reason why Shri Krishna shows the Universe and talks about all these Knowledge to Yashoda and then tells Yogmaya to erase out the whole incident from Yashoda's memory is because he wanted Yashoda to behave like a simple/normal Mother (acc to her own wish Smile). The Knowledge which the Lord gives to her will be with her always in a dormant state, (i e. - it was the Knowledge for her Aatma, which will become active only when the right time will come). So the earthly being named Yashoda Smile can forget about the whole incident because of Yogmaya and carry on interacting with Krishna as a simple baby, but she will come to remember all those Knowledge in appropriate time. Guess I've written the same thing twice !! Embarrassed  This is how I like to see it...  Lola will be able to explain it in a better way Smile.

(Edited: - Now Janu, all these have been shown in the SK itself!! I was unable to remember all the details and explained the whole incident again Embarrassed Embarrassed...So, the paragraph above is not my explanation Embarrassed, but as shown by RSji... Discussed about it with Lola and found out that I actually forgot the details of these sc.s Unhappy Unhappy... )

Love the scene when Dharti Mata apprears, that's what makes SK Soooo Special!!! Day Dreaming

After that,  the 4-5 yr old Krishna who enters with the song 'Dau ke sang dauran lage...', that is also another memorable sc., how all the people of Gokul look at them!Day Dreaming He is the Purnavataar! Everything is in Him! So He gives Complete Satisfactioon to all the onlookers! This message is conveyed many many times in the next episodes also, as well as in the prev episodes, but this song beautifully stresses the effect!!Star  I remember the sc when Shri Ram and Laksman went to visit Mithila, that sc. also have the same essence that the people get moved by simply looking at them!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The 'Matki Phoru' Big smile  (breaking of the butter pot) incident - the song,  Yashoda-Kanha Sweet interactions, her anger, His Fear/Playfulness Big smile.... just Awesome along with its message of 'Surrendering the Ego' explained by Naaradji!! Star

(Edited- Once I listened to a Bengali song on Shri Krishna Leela, which explained this incident as the Akaansha (Longing) felt by the Devotee for the Lord  and the Kripa (Kindness) of the Lord. And it goes so nicely with the way it is shown by RSji; i.e,.- if there is enough Longing in the heart, then  the Devotee will Completely Surrender his Ego to the lotus feet of the Lord and only then He will Bless us according to our wish. Was really confused Confused regarding this part and discussed a lot with Shivang for editing this post.)

The next incident is about the two trees- Yamalarjun (Gandharvas)...How the Lord bestows Liberation to the Souls!! He is Soooo Noble... Deendayal !!Star

Oh, now is the time for my Favourite song- 'Yeh Kiska abhinandan...' with which the 7-8 yr old chlid is shown for the first time....That child is Bliss Personified...(Our Dear Shivang's Profile picBig smile).... Love him Sooo Much... He is the child Shri Krishna to me... Love ALL the scenes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming...ALL His Leelas... Those are the episodes which made me watch SK again and again and just get immersed in Divine Love! ! Really, I can't analyse my feelings but only can say that if anyone watches it with Sincerity, he/she will Definitely Experience Devotion! They are Sooo Powerful!! Even if you havn't read Shrimad Bhagwat, still you can get a taste of that Love/ Devotion/Bliss by watching these episodes repeatedly... Such Great is the Creation by RSji! Star As I have already said- I am always Overwhelmed about these episodes! They contain the True Spirit of Shrimad Bhagwat!

Everything about SK (specially these episodes) is Divine Day Dreaming And for me,SDB is Shri Krishna!! No words are enough to describe his performance  throughout  the whole series!!Day Dreaming Soooo Happy for you that you are Enjoying SK,  Experiencing all these Emotions Day Dreaming...

Edited by Debipriya - 28 January 2011 at 11:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11ShivangBuchlola610

Post Reply New Post

Go to top