Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

India-Forums

|| Atha Shri Krishna Katha || - My Journey (Page 33)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

@Lola di, that's good advice.

When I first reserved the spot, I had the intention of catching up on all those episodes that I've watched, but that would result in a novel. So…I'll just chat along with you guys on the parts where you're at.

@Janaki di!!!!

Thank you di! That's so sweet of you!

*goes quickly to page 27*

1. Fool proof? Heck no! And he's the greatest fool of them all!

I mean, he basically called for his doom when he did that. But I guess he had had enough of the tormenting dreams and delusions. Not that he wasn't having those in the early episodes too. Obviously he was, since he sent all those demons after Krishna. In JSK they showed his delusions to be more comedic.

Actually it's kind of ironic how he wants to invoke fear in Krishna, make him "bhaybheet" and all, but also as another point, we do have to take into account that he was surrounded by his rakshas friends who advised him to do so. It was more their plan than his own.

2. Honestly, I still wouldn't. By that time, Akrur could probably tell that Kans wasn't doing so hot either. I mean, all his options had run out and now he was finally inviting Krishna over there. I wouldn't want to be in Kans's position, even if I was given all those princely states to reign over.

3. Hmmm, maybe I would have. Gosh! Tough question. But Devaki knows the prophecy better than anyone, and she probably knew that Krishna was going to end up killing Kans anyway and he wouldn't be in harm's way. And now that he's of age, the prophecy can be fulfilled.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

Debipriya Senior Member
Debipriya
Debipriya

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Heyyy, is anyone online? Was just rewatching some RSK scenes of Krishna at Mathura, and I want to discuss them with someone.Day Dreaming

If you guys are online, I'll bring back the diary thread to life, missing chatting with you guys!

Originally posted by Debipriya

Yeah Janu Hug, bring it on, I am here Smile , (i. e.- I will be there LOL ), for sure from next wk. 

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Debiii, so happy to hear from you!HugHug How have you been?

Right now, the song of Bismit Sabha is ringing through my head.Day Dreaming

Jai Shri Krishna!  Smile

So, this thread is on the first page again, lol  Big smile 

Yes, I was just remembering those Mathura scenes Star. Krishna's entry in the Sabha in front of Kans Big smile and the final song after Kans Vadh  -'Diya nath ne dusht ko...'.   I really really love these lines-

"Ek adham paapi deh aatmaa, Hari charan me aa gayee,
Jyoti me jyot samaa gayee, saaroopya mukti paa gayee;"

- Wonderful words and music!!!! Star Star

If we go just a bit backward and think of the entry of Krishna-Balaram in Mathura with Akrur, then my fav is the Kubja Uddhar scene and the song at the end of it!! Star  Star  That scene is filled with Surrendership! Star   And also the Gardener sc.!  I can FEEL his emotions, the Overwhelming State, which he experiences after meeting Krishna!! Star

Which scenes were you watching recently?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Reviving this thread to continue discussion of the old episodes as I had around Janmashtami time last year... maybe by the time the festival arrives this year, we'll actually reach the birth episode LOL I do happen love those initial episodes enough to discuss them at that length, and know at least a few others who'll join me I mean you Debi di :P

Debipriya

Debipriya Senior Member
Debipriya
Debipriya

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Reviving this thread to continue discussion of the old episodes as I had around Janmashtami time last year... maybe by the time the festival arrives this year, we'll actually reach the birth episode LOL 

ROFL  ROFL

I do happen love those initial episodes enough to discuss them at that length, and know at least a few others who'll join me I mean you Debi di :P

Yeah yeah, I am right here Smile, ALWAYS for SK Day Dreaming. Carry on, Behena Star
lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Bringing this thread back to the forefront 'cuz very soon, I intend to continue the slowww and detailed commentaries on the early episodes of the show, just until the end of the infant phase :) It WILL happen LOL

Edited by lola610 - 12 August 2012 at 4:40pm

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Bringing this thread back to the forefront 'cuz very soon, I intend to continue the slowww and detailed commentaries on the early episodes of the show, just until the end of the infant phase :) It WILL happen LOL

Of course it will.LOL Meanwhile, I'll continue my commentaries on the Kans Vadh track where I left off. What say?

Btw, do you remember which page my last "diary entry" was?
lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Thread reopened...

I told you guys I would take forever but I wouldn't forget, Aishu and Debi di!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyapakhara

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Yay, glad you reopened this thread. Dancing We had so much fun here, I hope we can continue discussions!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyapakhara

Go to top