Mythological Masti

|| Atha Shri Krishna Katha || - My Journey (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 34

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
We just finished SK today, guys! Though the Banasur track was incredibly boring, the last episode was good and made me feel a bit emotional that the show's over. :( We began exactly December 10th, and watched the show for almost a whole year, I can't believe it!
Though the end of Krishna's life was not shown, the Sagars did wrap it up nicely by making Krishna tell everyone that his avatar has not yet come to an end and he still has to end the Yadavas' pride before returning to his divine abode.

Jai Shri Krishna!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Atha Shri Krishna Katha || - My Journey (Page 32)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
can i, like, join the convo right in the middle?
i know i ress a spot for comments going a long ways back, but that'll take forever to edit.
pretty please?

DebipriyaShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
@ Dau - regarding the Vasudev-Akrur question, the Ram-Lakhan comparison makes sense, as does the point that though Akrur accurately foresaw Kans's true nature no one could really be made to agree until they saw his actions later on. Par us waqt, was Kans really so powerful already that they had to censor themselves and be so sweet to him? Would confronting him more directly and with more pressure the way Akrur wanted have led him to be as destructive that early on?
Repeat dubbing artists ke liye to ek puri thread banni chaahiye, they really must have worked the HARDEST of everyone involved with Sagar mythos given how many roles they had LOL We should make a combined one to point out repeat voice artists and also side actors like the Prahast guy, maza aayega. A fun tiimepass where we can post in a hurry without taxing our brains, just like the costumes one I have yet to make LOL
Besura song was the "sharnaagat vatsal Narayan" one sung when the devtas go to complain to Vishnu about Kans, particularly the female singer who does the "trahimaam" in the end for Dharti Maa is nails-on-a-chalkboard bad Ermm

@ Janu - congrats on editing your entry... will comment soon but do consider the suggestion I gave you about going back and forth, I think it'll be fun Wink And nooo you're not supposed to mention the words "ending" or "last episodes" to Lola, especially before she sleeps Disapprove Now she's depressed. Fix it. I bet you know an easy way, as in what kind of scenes (of whom) to comment on to cheer her up again LOL

@ Aishu - do you even have to ask Silly Welcome back, looking forward to your catch-up commentary!!! But consider several smaller posts on each specific scene/track rather than one long one on all that you've missed... trust me, I have a lot of experience disappearing from threads and giving catch-up commentaries later on, the divide and conquer method's a lot less daunting LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
@Lola,

I was just about to reply to your other PM hun, the older one where we were having a longer discussion and you asked if we could discuss Janmashtami along with Kans, and I love the idea as it will keep the freshness of the earlier epis alive. Let's get to it!

@Debipriya,

Will reply to your PM, soon, dear, so sorry for the delay! I have so many unread PMs in my inbox, lol, I have to tackle all of them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Okay guys, to facilitate discussion on that Kans entry from Pg. 27, I'll pose a few questions for everyone to answer. Let's see where this goes.Tongue

1. Do you think Kans's plan to bring Krishna to Mathura was fool proof? What were the pros and cons of it thinking through a politician's mind and not a viewer's?

2. Had you been a politician in the time of Kans, would you have been induced to accept his bribe unlike Akrur (answer honestly!LOL)? Why or why not?

3. Had you been in Devaki's place, how would your decision have been different? Would you have accepted Krishna as your son for your husband's safety, or would you have been so sure of God's grace (and known nothing would happen to Vasudev) that you'd have kept quiet? Remember, Balram already saved VD from being killed by Kans once, so it's highly doubtful that he or even Krishna would have let them be harmed again.

Now start answering! I ain't writing my next entry till I get some feedback on this one.Evil SmileLOL

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuch

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

can i, like, join the convo right in the middle?
i know i ress a spot for comments going a long ways back, but that'll take forever to edit.
pretty please?

Sure dear, you don't even have to reserve in this thread because you can comment on the epis anytime and however you want.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Dau - regarding the Vasudev-Akrur question, the Ram-Lakhan comparison makes sense, as does the point that though Akrur accurately foresaw Kans's true nature no one could really be made to agree until they saw his actions later on. Par us waqt, was Kans really so powerful already that they had to censor themselves and be so sweet to him? Would confronting him more directly and with more pressure the way Akrur wanted have led him to be as destructive that early on?
Well here it's very difficult to answer because on one hand, Gods and earth were already crying for Taaranhaar's birth but on the other hand on the earth, in terms of practical events happening then, we have reason to guess that in the eyes of Ugrasen, Kans still was not so hopeless or disgusting fellow as he became later on. Alright there were complaints about his ruling approach, his arrogance with the public and his tyranny; but still he was under the command of king (liking or not liking) and royal servants were loyal to Ugrasen. So from the serial, the inference can be that he was not that powerful but unless you prove his malafide intentions substantially, any rebel would have meant that rebel was against Ugrasen and not him. That was precisely the point Shursen made later. Stopping his alliance with Jarasandh would have done a lot good and would have saved a lot of damage but what harm it could actually do could only be shown when it actually happened in order to convince a father about what limit a son can cross. So Akrur's far vision was very very useful indeed but there were ethical reasons of not using it. So chapter logically ends over there. Shursen is much clearer here in his stance (knowing everything but still - thagna paap hai thage jana nahi - kind of big hearted courageous approach) than Vasudev. Moreover, stopping Jarasandh's alliance with Kans through marriage would have definitely disturbed Kans' immediate plans but without convincing the king, it would just have postponed his schemes. Sooner or later he would have tried something else with the suggestion of his chandaal chaukadi. Moreover, the marriage proposal was a kind of a threat. No option was given. So even if Kans wasn't powerful, Jarasandh and Banasur were. So Mathura still would have faced immediate external threat because of Akrur's approach (which they faced later after Kans' death) without any real reliable magical superhero active among them. It would have been suicidal. And to go a bit further, destiny had been making plans already by then for marriage of VD and taaranhaar's birth. So either, we have to presume that Kans had already got evil reputation by then (which then Ugrasen had to be aware of) or Devataas were just requesting Vishnu in Vaikunth with their foresight about Kans' future kingdom coming up and forthcoming threat of development of asur samrajya on the earth.

Question more critical is whether Yadavas were powerful and united and convincing enough to rebel (and rebel justifyingly, ethically, genuinely and exclusively against the prince not the king) rather than whether Kans was powerful enough at the time when his evil plans were guessed by Akrur far in advance? Only needful thing possibly they could have tried was to convince Ugrasen to deny Jarasandh somehow with polite and gentle assurance about the requirement of Magadh army/body guards in Mathura for two daughter in laws if they had already sensed before the start of marriage ceremony why in baaraat so many soldiers also accompanied.

Repeat dubbing artists ke liye to ek puri thread banni chaahiye, they really must have worked the HARDEST of everyone involved with Sagar mythos given how many roles they had LOL We should make a combined one to point out repeat voice artists and also side actors like the Prahast guy, maza aayega. A fun tiimepass where we can post in a hurry without taxing our brains, just like the costumes one I have yet to make LOL
Costumewala tum logon ka. I will have nothing to post in it.LOL Dubbing artists, singers, similar tunes aur extra actors wale me I am with you.Big smile

Besura song was the "sharnaagat vatsal Narayan" one sung when the devtas go to complain to Vishnu about Kans, particularly the female singer who does the "trahimaam" in the end for Dharti Maa is nails-on-a-chalkboard bad Ermm
I can't recall that song. I haven't seen or heard it much at all. Only once perhaps. Wo Brihaspati wala video pura dekhna pade uske liye. Mai to direct Brihaspati ke voice ki second tak scan kar ke pahonch gaya tha. But did you get which besura part I was saying in Nandlala song?

Edited by ShivangBuch - 30 November 2011 at 1:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Okay guys, to facilitate discussion on that Kans entry from Pg. 27, I'll pose a few questions for everyone to answer. Let's see where this goes.Tongue

1. Do you think Kans's plan to bring Krishna to Mathura was fool proof? What were the pros and cons of it thinking through a politician's mind and not a viewer's?
Either he was too late in what he was doing or was very early. He either should have invited Krishna much earlier when he was a little kid and not so much grown up (if he really believed that his demons which he was sending could kill Krishna). If his demons couldn't kill Krishna and Krishna was so reputed and powerful villager by then, then he could have postponed his death to as late as possible instead of gambling upon Satyak's advice. And in fact, till then he was unsure about Krishna's identity and he was not inviting him. When he became sure of Krishna's identity, he invited him despite knowing him to be his potential killer. Paradoxical. I suppose he was so tired or fed up of unresolved fear and unanswered question over the years he had that he wanted to finish with it this side or that side. Given the decision taken that he wanted to call him, he should have kept the Shivadhanush in his own room only 24x7 or should have been all the time taking its care along with the priest and guards.LOL A politician's mind. As a viewer we all know nothing would have mattered.ROFL

2. Had you been a politician in the time of Kans, would you have been induced to accept his bribe unlike Akrur (answer honestly!LOL)? Why or why not?
LOLIf you expect us to be honest in answering you, then you can/should also expect us to be honest while answering Kans.ROFL I wouldn't have accepted the bribe. Reason: Because I am honest enough to overcome the fear of Kans. But I am saying this now possibly to keep my good reputation. Reason: Because I can be dishonest for saving my life. It's possible.Big smilej/k. So only one answer of this question is possible.WinkLOL As a smart politician though who also has faith, one could also be smart enough to accept the bribe (not to reveal the secret of Krishna but to go to invite Krishna for the sports festival), win the trust of Kans, minimize the spy network of Kans keeping watch over and could have revealed everything to Krishna-Balram-Nand and could have used the same bribe money to sponsor the transportation cost of shifting Krishna-Balram away from Gokul-Mathura (Provided they agreed to it)LOL

3. Had you been in Devaki's place, how would your decision have been different? Would you have accepted Krishna as your son for your husband's safety, or would you have been so sure of God's grace (and known nothing would happen to Vasudev) that you'd have kept quiet? Remember, Balram already saved VD from being killed by Kans once, so it's highly doubtful that he or even Krishna would have let them be harmed again.
If Krishna-Balram could protect VD from far, they could also protect themselves. If God above was protecting VD as per their faith, he would also have protected their sons at their appeal, will and prayers. Devaki's decision is very balanced, rational and logical and she just outrightly wins my heart the most going far beyond the typical limits of soft motherhood. Demonstration of firm decision made - determination, faith and spiritual strength taking the risk of sacrificing something which was preserved for so many years with care and pain. She had already shown maatruroopen/dayaroopen/bhaktiroopen sansthita devi in her. This time she also showed Shaktiroopen/buddhiroopen devi. If Krishna really was the taaranhaar, there had to be some time sooner or later to expose him to create the opportunity of saving the public from tyrant and of saving themselves too. She identified it then.

Now start answering! I ain't writing my next entry till I get some feedback on this one.Evil SmileLOL

Edited by ShivangBuch - 29 November 2011 at 11:02am

DebipriyaUrmila11..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top