Dev to have a "Happy Ending" :X - Wake Up CVs!

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Per an article from a source I cannot post (TC) - the character of Dev will have a "happy ending"  in upcoming episodes as Abhinav Shukla has decided to quit the show.

Wat Fish? R u Awake CVs? Geet has been through hell because of Dev and he's going to get a "happy ending"! Please do not destroy the very premise of this story. Geet shud not forgive Dev. His conduct is unpardonable. Maan said it. Geet said it. Go back and watch it. We the audience know Y? So, do millions of women who have been similarly cheated and traumatized. Dev cannot go FREE and wat marry Meera - the braindead? NO! Please change ur mind before it is too late.

Do NOT undermine the very premise of the show.  Ensure there is some justice.  Let jail be Dev's "happy ending"... he wants to go there anyway😡  Seriously, ur trps r tanking...please stop before we remaining stragglers strangle u!

Please Lodge ur Protest with the CVs ASAP if u like me r not interested in seeing Dev have a jail ending not a  "happy ending":

Geet FB topic

Contact Number of Star One - Start dialing:

Star One's numbers: +91 2226304811 +91 02226812000 and the contact number for Star Network is: +912267227777

Some necessary email addresses are: 

[email protected],

[email protected],

[email protected],

[email protected],

[email protected],

[email protected],

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anj.....count me in ...😡...me super pissed at CV's if this is true...i mean ..why only NT gets to suffer...she never asked DevD to RAPE Geet ....she is not responsible for Geet being pregnant and her family kicking her out..

it was all due to DevD....and he having a HAPPY ENDING🤢....he better go to Jail alone...or even better some other actor can come as Dev and become -ve...but cant take this SAINT dev anymore..🤢........ 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with Anjana. The character of Dev cannot get a happy ending. Let us not forget that what he did to Geet was the reason for all of Geet's troubles. NT may have instigated him to get married to Geet but she never anticipated that he would consumate the marriage. Infact she tried to stop him and was slapped for her troubles. NT was not the one who got Geet pregnant - Dev was. Geet being disowned by her family has a direct result of her being pregnant again courtesy Dev. Plus legally what he did to Geet under the guise of a fake marriage is legally considered as abuse and is inexcusable and should not be condoned. By granting him a happy ending you are propagating the idea that anyone who commits a crime should be punished as long as he repents - no matter how dire and hideous the crime or how much it hurt someone else.

Dev needs to suffer for the rest of his life for the mistakes he made and the injustice that was meted out to Geet because of him. Geet is still dealing with the consequences of his lust and inability to control himself and will do so for the rest of her life. His thoughtless actions and selfishness have also destroyed Maneet's life and yes NT's life too. This should not be lauded by giving the character a happy ending.

The character of Dev is integral to the storyline and there are so many options for really interesting tracks that are open. If an actor quits the show, there is no reason to end the character - in Rang Badalti Odhni both Shantanu's brother and Natasha were replaced and the series went on. Why cannot we do the same thing here.

Dev cannot go especially with a happy ending. Infact he cannot go period.

He needs to stay around so that we can have him come back with grey shades later.

He needs to stay around so that he can help in the battle against NT's brother.

He needs to stay so that he can protect Geet from NT.

Also Parneet Chauhan (PC) is a talented actress who was wasted in your show. I would keep her. She needs more screen space. You are giving the actress playing Anwesha with zero acting skills so much screen space and Parneet who is a seasoned performer is not getting footage. This shows terrible error in judgement.

I hope you find a way to keep PC in the series and find another actor to play Dev. A sincere request.

misty85 thumbnail
I agree. Dev should not be spared otherwise Geet's sacrifices will go futile. she left her family, almost sacrificed her love to get justice. If AS is leaving the show. Then CVs should show Devtara going on Jailyatra.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
I logged in IF and saw this post ,
first thanks anjana for posting this news
 I don't understand y cvs are ruing the essence of this show.
 geet suffered  lots cause of dev. it's dev who married her fakely and slept with her, it's dev who  made geet pregnant  not nt.
 it's dev who know he is married still slept with her.
 he cooly snatched virginity of geet, make her loose everything her innocence , her family, her faith , trust, now after all this.
 dev will be give happy ending.
 how could u do this to us.
 u know here in India lots geet is here, many of them are lost hope but after saw ur show they want to live their life but if u show dev will  give happy ending they will again loss all hope.
   are u totally lost,  dev is not saint , he is devil he know the consequences still snatch everything from geet.
 do u forget the suffering of geet.
 it's geet' show, she suffered cause of that man and u want to  give her hapy ending. no 
A Big NO from Audience .
  just send him in the jail, and send good message to ur viewers.
pls don't  happy ending for dev. he deserve to be punished and send him to the jail .
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good god did they mean happy ending for us
 Is dev going to shoot nt,arjun and then himself ?
only that cud be a happy ending.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
why cant they just bring some other better actor as Dev and make dev -ve....not for gaining Geet....but there can be soo many things

1. Dev can be a step son of Mr. Khurana..and onces he learns some new secrets of his Khandan he can go against his bro.....and than MSK can show him his real place..which is in HELL😡

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Simple logic..

If Happy Ending=Dev's murder/death/Jail yatra...Its fine👍🏼

If Happy Ending=Dev going scotfree or marrying Meera and living happily ever after...show's essense is killed completely👎🏼

So now CVs will hv to decide what do they really mean by Happy Ending here😊..

Show started with Geet's struggle for justice and if in the end her culprit is left scotfree what message the show will give to the viewers then ??

Episode after episode CVs hv tried to show that NT is the culprit while Dev was just the victim which is a wrong perception according to the CV team👎🏼..Dev is actually the main culprit who knew everything that the marriage is fake but still went onto sleep with Geet and make her pregnent ...Was NT involved here ??No...so then why only NT is projected as the villain while Dev is projected like a saint when he was the one who is directly responsible for destroying Geet's life😊...And till now he has not been served any punishment simply because he is shown a bit guilty for his deeds...thats simply not done....if Abhinav is quitting and CVs r actually ending Dev's character..then better show his death or send him to jail and give it a logical ending rather than sending wrong message to the society that if the culprit feels guilty ,he should b left scotfree so that he can enjoy with some other women

PS:Sinse AS was a very ordinary actor,we as viewers don't mind replacement ...so we r ready to see Dev in a bit of a grey avataar if some other actor replaces AS and is ready to do the challenging role of a grey character rather than a spineless saint😊
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Jyoti..can agree more dear........👏......i have problem with CV's just bashing NT and proving that she alone is the culprit........and showing DevD all DEV ATMAA...🤢...

for goodness sake....she never told DevD to sleep with that Girl...she might have done all this Marriage fisco...but she had never told Devd to RAPE Geet.........if he was such a saint ..than why did he do that when he knew that he is going to run away leaving her just the next day..😡

the CV's have tried hard to create sympathy for DevD...🤬.....he is more worst than NT in real sense....and if the CV's show him flying to the moon after marring Meera happily than i'll personally go to MM and join their band wagon😡
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
if abhinav is quitting  then it's better cvs  will show the  death of dev or send him in  a jail or change the actor who can easily played  devil dev not saint dev.

I repeat dev is not saint , he is pure devil.