Adaalat

is niyati from santaan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

asartisahani

asartisahani

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Is niyati the same girl who did namrata in santaan,shez lukin so different,can sumone plz telme her real name..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is niyati from santaan" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Yeah, its Namrata from Santaan. Her real name is Sunayana Fozdar. She also played the role of Nandini in Palkon Ki Chaon Mein.

asartisahani

asartisahani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
thanks shonit.....actually m new to this forum,but i like adi n namrata in santaan,,she luks very different in this show,......dont know what is going to be shown ahead ,but m hoping they have a gud track.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Yeah I remember Santaan. I liked her and Adi in Santaan as well. Hated her in Palkon ki Chaon Mein though, she was a complete negative character. I hope she does have a good track, I love that she already makes KD nervous. LOL

chinky79

chinky79

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

i think niyati is hWinkt......todays episode did not  have ,many scenes of her....dont know what more they are going to be showing with her ....hope it dsnt become stagnant!

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I also remember seeing her in Raja ki aayegi baraat as the lead guy's widowed sister.

Sanu4u

IF-Rockerz

Sanu4u

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
yes...u r ri8

vishnukumar7

vishnukumar7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
sahi hai ekdum...keep guessing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.