Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't get me wrong I still hate the show for not moving forward.  But at this point Aham doesn't know anything else about her. 

If he was starting to get attracted to her, she ruined it by setting up his room.  Because he can't admit to being attracted to a girl like HER.
ShellJA thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

oye diya this thread is Dedicated to Nazim and for his appreciation....
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont mention AHAM here...the tigress will be back..

Sorry Sadhli!  
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow... i draw my claws back... don't want to have a big cat fight with my tigress sister😉
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

Don't get me wrong I still hate the show for not moving forward.  But at this point Aham doesn't know anything else about her. 

If he was starting to get attracted to her, she ruined it by setting up his room.  Because he can't admit to being attracted to a girl like HER.

yes... when one is confused, you should not corner that person or that person will attack like a tiger and not a cat... and even if he were a cat, he would become a dangerous cat pulling out the attackers eyes... Ahem was cornered and he reacted by hurting Gopi
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

great, so his action was prefect, to irk sadhli. so hats of to aham oops Nazim.

upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

The stupid part was Gopi decorating the room so romantically!  She wanted to thank him for the bandage then she should have:

- cooked him his favourite meal
 - stitched a shirt for him
 - learned to read and write - then written him a thank you note
 - come into his room and said thank you

There are so many different ways for this to have gone but the CVs are stupid. They just like to give us more of the same.

hmmm... Kaaki... how will they fill a 30 min episode without putting crap (being utterly butterly sarcastic)
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
diya thank you can be dont i n many ways. the moment she switched the photo i knew it is going to be blown and also aham was due for his yelling session. he had not shouted at her for past one month.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

diya thank you can be dont i n many ways. the moment she switched the photo i knew it is going to be blown and also aham was due for his yelling session. he had not shouted at her for past one month.

exactly... she doesn't even have to say 2 words... dhanyawaad or Shukriya is just one word... instead of using it... they were having a shouting match...

and u r right Shrthi... the yelling was due since a month... and they have to show Gopi at a disadvantage by the day of Kinjal's marriage so that the "elusive twist" has desired effect
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why am I missing your posts, Shelly?  It's a conspiracy!

Hate, Hate, Hated the episode.  Hate Aham, Hate Rashi. Gopi is an imbecile.  However, Nazim was great.  I agree...he came into his own today.  Still hate Aham.  But Nazim looked mighty fine.
ShellJA thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Why am I missing your posts, Shelly?  It's a conspiracy!

Hate, Hate, Hated the episode.  Hate Aham, Hate Rashi. Gopi is an imbecile.  However, Nazim was great.  I agree...he came into his own today.  Still hate Aham.  But Nazim looked mighty fine.

hahaha!

I hated the epi too.  Hate this side of Aham...like the one where he is getting to know Gopi.  Yes Gopi is a total imbecile.  I am starting to think she has a learning disability...she can't seem to understand when people are tricking her, lying to her...she can't seem to learn!

Nazim was very fine.  I love the no tie look.  And the SBB or whatever that show is, clip they show with him in the cream sherwani with gold work.  NICE.   He spoke for an entire 5 minutes and I didn't sit there focusing on his poor acting, pronunciations, or his detachment from the scene.  He did a great job with the material given to him.   He has come a long way from the beginning of the show.