DID & JDJ ke Anjaana Anjaani - CC #6 *Invite Only* - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

🤣 I know right. How weird. ROFL I remember saying something like that, and she totally ignores it and talks about how tubby did his body wave today. -_-
ROFL! She's going to keeel one of us after reading this, but that's okay. We can IGNORE it! ;) 😆

She told us not to talk about her but she actually wants everyone to talk about her 🤣 OMG, she's so random. If we say something that she doesn't wanna reply to, she will ignore it and will start talking about tubby or someone else 🤔

Exactly, if she can ignore, so can we 😛 😆
IM RECYCLING THIS POST 😃

PLEASE DON'T MIND. :D

@ Pri - cause im recycling 😲😆

Im going to reply over here now. so bookmark my post only 😳

Edited by PimpJuice - 13 years ago
Hahahahaha Ok.
LOL Rachna see the evidence by Pimpjuice itself? She just ends the conversation by saying "Ok". How random. What's the Ok referring to anyway? LOL! 

OMG ahahaha I know that's why WE ARE talking about her, unfortunately to fulfill her wish.

Oh and Simi, LOL I have a long list- Sushant, Krushna, Ankita, sort of Chang :P and sort of Vrushali. LOL
Originally posted by PimpJuice

IM RECYCLING THIS POST 😃

WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE OK POST TO THIS?
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Hahahahaha Ok.
LOL Rachna see the evidence by Pimpjuice itself? She just ends the conversation by saying "Ok". How random. What's the Ok referring to anyway? LOL! 

OMG ahahaha I know that's why WE ARE talking about her, unfortunately to fulfill her wish.

Oh and Simi, LOL I have a long list- Sushant, Krushna, Ankita, sort of Chang :P and sort of Vrushali. LOL

Yeah I saw that but she edited it to recycle posts 😆 She's so mean, she didn't even reply to what we said

Okay Pimp, your wish has been fulfilled, we are talking about you only 😛

Awww I like those people too 😃 I love Sushant the most 😳

Originally posted by PimpJuice

IM RECYCLING THIS POST 😃

@ Pri - cause im recycling 😲😆

Im going to reply over here now. so bookmark my post only 😳

Meanie You don't miss me only 😔 How come you're so good at ignoring 🤔
LOL I'm supporting Vrushali too =)
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Yeah I saw that but she edited it to recycle posts 😆 She's so mean, she didn't even reply to what we said

Okay Pimp, your wish has been fulfilled, we are talking about you only 😛

Awww I like those people too 😃 I love Sushant the most 😳

SAME! :D I love Sushant! He's the best! His dance was the best int he first episode! Haven't watched today's episode, but I am pretty sure Ankita and Krushna would've rocked it because I've seen them dance before! :P

DUDE SUSHAN"T SCORES WERE UNFAIR. Are you seriously telling me that the other people in the first episode danced better than Sushant Singh Rajput? Ohh, that's some news to me.

😆 I know eh. She doesn't even bother reply to most of my scraps/pms. >.< LOL or if I do get a reply, it's in one line about either manish,tubby, or I think herself. ahahahahaha we're so mean right now. Pimpjuice, can you read this and share your views on this topic? We want to know! :)
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 13 years ago
I can't wait to see Daya dance 😃
I can't believe I'm saying this. *shakes head*
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Meanie You don't miss me only 😔 How come you're so good at ignoring 🤔

PLEASE ANSWER PJ, from where have you gained such amazing ignoring skills?

Why are you recycling over here? IF's not a garbage can or something. =\