Pratigya

To baby or not to baby... - Page 2

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
well i don't think she is taking ny precautions...............as there is no need to do so..........d reason why prats was surprised on krishna asking her to say that she'll give thakurs a baby soon is that it  ws a private matter n shd b discussed only between them but krishna didn't understand it...........goin to her condition....i think she is absolutely correct.krishna needs to understand the importance of work.................he needs to unertsand that u can't born n brought up ur own chld on the expensis of ur dad or bro.it's ur responsibily.............if he can give birth to  a baby than he shd also take his responsibility..........
                                i think,if she is using ny precatuions than it's okk...........n krishna has a right to know about it.but i don';t think that she is doin so..........as thy don't need to dos o.............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]well i don't think she is taking ny precautions...............as there is no need to do so..........d reason why prats was surprised on krishna asking her to say that she'll give thakurs a baby soon is that it  ws a private matter n shd b discussed only between them but krishna didn't understand it...........goin to her condition....i think she is absolutely correct.krishna needs to understand the importance of work.................he needs to unertsand that u can't born n brought up ur own chld on the expensis of ur dad or bro.it's ur responsibily.............if he can give birth to  a baby than he shd also take his responsibility..........
                                i think,if she is using ny precatuions than it's okk...........n krishna has a right to know about it.but i don';t think that she is doin so..........as thy don't need to dos o.............

Why do you think they don't need to do so...tell me more,...๐Ÿ˜‰
anjalisharma200 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mili97

Mili,
i do not think Pratigya is quiet on this issue- agian iam speaking from updates and little of the show that i do catch. I believe she is still against this marriage as she had mentioned it to Krishna and Kesar. At many instances viewers have requested pratigya to use tact in her handling of the situation (eg when she takes kesar to hospital during her miscarriage)- i think that is exactly what she is doing. she knows shakti won't let go of arushi or for that matter any other women that he would have married. the only way out is for arushi to realize her mistake and break the relationship since at this point even if kesar speaks up it will hurt arushi and in turn pratigya. i think it is this idea/notion that people give in 'it's a man's world" that cripples us  (women) before we even get the strength/courage to fight. if we believe that creatives are not showing right, we ardent fans should protest. let's face it- this story/show is a major step up from those saas bahu dramas with extra-marital affairs that wives forgive and forget. (i hope i did not speak too soon that next week we hear regarding the extra marital track).

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

well i don't think she is taking ny precautions...............as there is no need to do so..........d reason why prats was surprised on krishna asking her to say that she'll give thakurs a baby soon is that it  ws a private matter n shd b discussed only between them but krishna didn't understand it...........goin to her condition....i think she is absolutely correct.krishna needs to understand the importance of work.................he needs to unertsand that u can't born n brought up ur own chld on the expensis of ur dad or bro.it's ur responsibily.............if he can give birth to  a baby than he shd also take his responsibility..........

i agree with whatever you said but how come she is not pregnant uptil now if she is not taking any precautions๐Ÿ˜•
babithaj thumbnail
For all of u guys... they hv been married for 8 mnths... but after their consummation...its only 2 and a half mnths only.So P may follow some steps, not to hv baby so soon.Dunno if K knows tht or not... It can be a casual one also...naturally.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail

Sincere apologies for such a horribly tacky and cringe inducing title...

Read the update, found it boring and decided to raise this tricky subject on which we can give our judgement today.

It is now obvious that the next track in the show will be about P's condition that K must start to earn before they can start a family.This is one decision of P that I wholeheartedly endorse. Kriya are living a life of daily taunts, degradation and humiliation and no parent would like to subject their child to all that. However, does this decision of P come with a w.e.f. clause. Is it like that henceforth I will not conceive because... ???

What about the past indulgences then? Or did they actually stop where they were shown to stop๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข

By inference, we can then conclude that P was already taking precautions w'out letting K know about it. In her case, it may be a practical step. K would not understood, lose his temper, act unreasonably etc. But is such a unilateral decision morally or ethically right? Or is it sneaky and underhand.

Will P's decision appear to be manipulative or  even procastinating to some section of the viewers(non net savvy ones,espcly).

Have the CVs erred again by converting this as a public tamasha rather than an informed decision taken by 2 mature, loving indivs?

hello sharmila thanks for starting such a good post.i beleive as an eucated girl it was in pratigyas mind since very begining its not that she has decided it just now when k was asking her to tell when u will give potha.and i beleive she will keep quite and discuss this with krishna in private and make him understand.see this is the first time her inlaws directly told her about potha thing so she will take this seriously and will discuss her aprehensions with k. i will b more than happy if they show that pratigya was taking precautions it would b more realistic.i admit its a couples decision and its good if they both decided it together but if p is taking precautions on her own that will be acceptable because creatives have uptill now managed to make us ubderstand that k and p love each other very much  understand each other but they have never shared there thoughts  because they never talk on any issues.and its majorly because of k temperament.so in future i think thre will be rift between k and p on this family planning issue,her taking precautions without telling him and ofcourse his work but in the end they will discuss all these things with each other which will make there bond more stronger and they will learn from there mistakes so all os well that ends well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pragati.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

i agree with whatever you said but how come she is not pregnant uptil now if she is not taking any precautions๐Ÿ˜•

bz storyline don't need this yet...............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail

i'm little young to discuss on it in detail.............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

hello sharmila thanks for starting such a good post.i beleive as an eucated girl it was in pratigyas mind since very begining its not that she has decided it just now when k was asking her to tell when u will give potha.and i beleive she will keep quite and discuss this with krishna in private and make him understand.see this is the first time her inlaws directly told her about potha thing so she will take this seriously and will discuss her aprehensions with k. i will b more than happy if they show that pratigya was taking precautions it would b more realistic.i admit its a couples decision and its good if they both decided it together but if p is taking precautions on her own that will be acceptable because creatives have uptill now managed to make us ubderstand that k and p love each other very much  understand each other but they have never shared there thoughts  because they never talk on any issues.and its majorly because of k temperament.so in future i think thre will be rift between k and p on this family planning issue,her taking precautions without telling him and ofcourse his work but in the end they will discuss all these things with each other which will make there bond more stronger and they will learn from there mistakes so all os well that ends well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Absolutely agree with you. What I am a little apprehensive about is that the CVs don't ruin this by showing  that P suddenly thought of the condition. That would be stupid and hilarious at the same time, for obvious reasons.Another thing, just to put across a divergent view, why did not P mention her fears whenever the word baby was metd., there were quite a few times remember. Was she just leading K on? "Baad mein dekha jaayega" types.

Btw,I personally support P here. It's one thing to go thru such a humiliating life but to bring a child into that evil world of TN would be criminal. 

telstra thumbnail

sharmila as far as i know krishna if she would have said that bad main dekhajayega its nothing baad in krishnas dictionary he will be behind prats like a cockroach to tell him or to make him understand there and then๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† secondly i  respect creatives a lot whatever are the manegement issues behind the screen but onscreen they have shown us somethings which we never dreamt of seeing in television too realistic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ there SR scene was too realistic a man guiding his wife for the first time shown in indian tv.abhi dekthay jao bacha dont forget its k and p baby they will deal with all this too beautifully am i  sounding toooo optimistic? but somnewhere deep in mt heart i respect the creatives of this show and dont want to loose hope Edited by telstra - 13 years ago