Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

A letter from Arjun to Arohi (13/12/2010)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

arshravi

arshravi

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Arohi

I know that you are very angry with me at the moment.  In fact, I know that I have hurt you deeply.  You trusted me, you believd in me, and I know that keeping you away from the whole truth, I have shatterd this trust, this belief into tiny pieces that no one will ever be able to piece together again.

But Arohi, just let me speak my heart out and let me pour out all my feelings,  then I swear, I will never show you my face ever again.  Please Arohi, hear me out, just this once. Please.

Whatever I am about to say, is not to make you feel sympathetic towards me.  I don't expect you to feel sorry for me at all.  I have done, what I did, and I cannot ever justify that, but I don't know why, but so far, I have always ended up saying something to you that I've never said to anyone else, and maybe never will say so to anyone ever again.  That's why I am writing this, because what I am going to say to you today, I will never say to anyone else again!

Yes Arohi, Your Daddu is correct.  I am a 'DON'.  But what I am, is because I love my family unconditionally.  Just the way you do to yours.  My father is dearer to me, more than anything in this world.  I am prepared to do anything for him.  ABSOLOUTELY ANYTHING and that is why my aim in life has always been, and perhaps will always be to keep him happy and make him proud! Proud that he has made no mistake in adopting me.

Your heard right Arohi, I am not my father's biological son.  I don't know who my real parents are.  But this father of mine accepted me, gave me shelter, a house, a name, a family, and that is why I will always remain indebted to him all my life, which means – I will leave no stone unturned to avoid any harm coming his way.  Remember Arohi, that day, when you were afraid of the dark, and you didn't want me to leave you alone.  I taught you 'apne dar se jeetna seekho' , because this is what I have been saying to myself for a large portion of my life.  I knew exactly how you were feeling that night,  the fear, the helplessness, I have experienced it all!

Arohi, If I wanted to, I could have kidnapped you and treated you the way other kidnappers do.  I could have starved you, locked you in a dark, dirty and eary room.  But I did not do that.  This is because this DON may show a all tough and rough attitude, but inside, I have buried my own thoughts and feeling, my own ambitions and my own morals, most of which I have realized, exist within me after spending these past days with you!

The first time I met you Arohi, I could say we were both in the same place at the wrong time.  I put that knife on your neck, but believe me, that cut was made unintentionally.  My intention was to frighten you, not to hurt you in any way.  The way you stared at me with thoses frightened eyes, my heart melted, but I had a job to complete, thus left without saying anything  After that, we kept on meeting, I don't now why, but always in the wrong situations.  Maybe, that's how it was meant to be.  A misunderstanding between the two of us.  But am glad, because now when I look back at those moments, a smile appears on my face.  And you know Arohi, only something/someone special is able to make me smile.

That day, when I left you at the Police Station with the thought that my mission is accomplished.  I thought that my father is out of jail, now I can leave you at a safe place and that is it, I won't have anything to do with you again.  But after I drove off, only your thoughts, words and memories were going round and round in circles in my head.  When you had told me that 'till date, whatever you have done is for your family', I felt there was this one similarity between us.  That is when I thought, that for the first time, I wanted to do something for MYSELF.  And do you know what, that something for me was actually something for you, something that would make YOU happy!  That is why I came to pick you up.  I wanted to fulfill this dream of yours; I wanted to take you to Sarahali and see you happy.

Arohi, I really am surprised, but I thoroughly enjoyed your company these past few days.  I loved your chatty, cheerful, fun-loving and sensitive nature, and I will cherish those beautiful moments forever.

I wont say any more now, I don't have enough words to express my true feelings, but what I can do is say, that the kidnapping started off as a deception but later on I started realizing how much it hurt me to deceive you and lie to you,  But I have wronged you and it's a fact that sadly can't be changed.  I have broken your trust and faith that you had in me.  I have given  you too much pain.  I know my mistake is not worth forgiving, but I am still sorry.

I am very sorry for all the tears that have flown out of your beautiful eyes because of me.  

Arjun

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

coverikra96ratnananda-Akshita-chillwithKMHAnkita004onlyforarjunlolxxSassyxxluv_karan4evalizzie_1madhurameshanbestofalluk001Sohniye212annieeeeMaheen_Ahmedpoo25indianamericannilo-kmhanitaksureshAllwaysindianarjun.arohi4evaLove14shiviloveskmh..Ananya..-anzaeram-silver4karanMsFuzzybear69channi_star-sia-AmnaIshpeachpierasika.KKsurpatelviolettexXxNoreen786xXxtanu111a-medz-nikita_786christiandior.-sanju-SunriseGreenannu02Praniiipkknd06..anshita..mushiroxxkavyasamaparna4karanikaSabaah..JRiamIsHeZ.x--Ari--tinselMariaa.RDshibzSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxpayal_4.DarkParadise...DulcetmoonkmhSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A letter from Arjun to Arohi (13/12/2010)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nilo-kmh

nilo-kmh

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...............
If i was Arohi, i would jump out of the car and run to arjun after reading this letter!!
It was BEAUTIFUL!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

onlyforarjunlolluv_karan4evabestofallanitaksureshAllwaysindianarshravi-anzaeram-PraniikavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxSaRuv.

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
wow dear its so touching.......Embarrassed arohi should have run back to arjun n hugged him hard if she had read this letter......................arjun is such a sweetie-pie........
thank u so much for writing that...........u expressed arjun's emotions in a fab manner......Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_karan4evabestofallanitaksureshAllwaysindian-anzaeram-arshraviPraniiAnjalii...xXx

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
wow...u wrote that really wellClap...loved the way u described arjun's emotions and his feelings for arohi
well done Thumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bestofallluv_karan4eva-anzaeram-arshravianitaksureshPraniimushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

arshravi

arshravi

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Guys - but today, Arjuns expressions spoke Volumes - feelings that no-one can describe Cry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bestofallannieeeeluv_karan4eva-anzaeram-anitaksureshAllwaysindianrasika.KKPraniimushiroxxAnjalii...xXxSaRuv.

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
aww soo sweet

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_karan4evaarshravirasika.KKmushiroxxAnjalii...xXxMariaa.RD

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
omg.....wat a lovely letter....made me cry...CryEmbarrassed
i wish that scene happens...wher arohi runs to arjun and hugs him...Day Dreaming...i swear that hug wud b one hell of a passionate, emotional and intense one...HeartBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_karan4eva-anzaeram-Allwaysindianrasika.KKmushiroxx

sakungiri

sakungiri

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
wow arshiya what a letter..ClapClap.....if i was arohi i will surely forgive arjun..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita004luv_karan4eva-anzaeram-arshravimushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.