Our heartiest thanks to each and everyone of you for the generosity and support you've given our forum throughout. With the immense groW*H of our Tamil Section at india-forums.com, we wish to share the rules and regulations with all our members to ensure a peaceful atmosphere. We request everyone to read through these rules and are hoping that all our members will abide by it (as had been done till date ). If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Development Team Members. We hope you all have a pleasant time here!
Non SunTV Serials forums Dev team
**Rules for Non SunTV Serials Forum**
* Members are forbidden from posting any sort of spoilers and titbits before the update is posted. We agree at times it kindles the interest but the up-daters are dissuaded by the spoilers. They do not want to do detailed updates as the spoilers initiate discussions and the time and effort of the updater is disregarded. Please keep in mind that our updaters have merely volunteered to do the updates, so we kindly request everyone to appreciate their time and effort.
*We welcome all those who are interested in updating to join our updaters team. Please feel free to contact the Section's Development Team Members or any of there serial updaters via Private Messages ahead of time. Your help is highly appreciated!
2. Bashing versus constructive criticism:
* Bashing: an act of verbal abuse or the use of foul language that can be provocative
* Constructive Criticism: any feedback that is purely intended to improve someone
else's work in future endeavors!
India-forums.com Code of Conduct strictly forbids members from bashing actors, characters or fellow members! This includes the use of foul language, as well as any personal remarks, i.e. how the actor looks like, as they have no control over it! We welcome members to share their constructive criticism on the absurdity of the story line and character, as well as to discuss the actor's talents, however, please refrain from engaging in any kind of bashing, which may lead to severe consequences.
3. Personal attacks/posting harsh /hurting comments.
* Each and everyone are entitled to having their own point of view, likes and dislikes. Differences in opinions are bound to exist in a forum like India-forums.com. However, this does not permit one to attack their fellow members for not sharing the same point of view. Let us respect our fellow members and refrain from making any provocative statements, which may only lead to unnecessary quarrels.
* Members come here to relax and unwind. Quoting some one's post and making a harsh comment begets displeasure. You have no right to post any abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic comments which is enough to hurt the sentiments of your fellow member. All these fictions are not worth hurting a fellow IF ian.
4. Writing in caps
The use of capital letters to write the entire sentence is forbidden!!! Please refrain from using all CAPITAL letters as it is considered to be the equivalent of shouting on the internet!
5. Quoting post
Please refrain from quoting long posts and/or multiple posts at once, as it lengthens the posts and may also alter the codes, making it difficult for the readers. If you wish to reply to a post by someone else, simply quote the member's post and delete the parts other than the ones you wish to address. You may also use @ followed by the member's name (for example: @Atina: your point).
*Any kind of spamming will not be tolerated, and such unnecessary posts will be deleted without notice. Please try to stick to the discussion topic, and not wonder off irrelevant issues. Please refrain from spamming to increase the number of posts!
* Advertising other websites/ forums/ blogs is strictly prohibited on India-forums.com
Since this is a public forum, the main means of communication is language. Please pay attention to the language you us. Furthermore, there are many minors here on the forum, hence please refrain from using any abusive or derogatory language!
8. Report button
If you come across any issue on the forum that may require immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!
9. Private Messages
It is perfectly alright to flood the inbox of your friend but please refrain from flooding others, especially the DT's! Please feel free to send PMs to any Developmental Team members with your questions or concerns, however, we kindly request members NOT to spam their inbox with unreasonable demands! Believe us, we find it difficult to keep afloat amidst all our tasks of updating, policing and maintaining peace here.
10. Foreign Languages
The use of foreign languages is not allowed in this section. You may use Tamizh, English or Tanglish to update or comment while in india-forums.com Tamil section. At times, members do write in Manglish (Malayam combined with English) since the language is closely associated with Tamil or in Malay to greet fellow members (though not extensively used). Such posts (written in Malay or Manglish) can easily be monitored as we have Development Team Members who are well versed in these langauges. However, any other foreign languages are not allowed!
We hereby request our members to abide by the rules. If anyone breaks the rules, the Development Team will give a written warning. If the member continues to break the rules, they will receive a Private Message from the Development Team, followed by subsequent raises in warning meter! If the warning level reaches up to 100%, it automatically leads to a BAN!
The Development Team members are always available to help you
. Please feel free to contact any one of us with genuine problems or issues. We will get back to you at the earliest possible!
We wish you all a pleasant journey here, and have a great time interacting and making new friends here.
Non SunTV Serials Forums Dev Team