a thing i hated before but now

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

hi friends i am anu, new to this forum

actually i loved pavitra rishta more and more. its true i was not interested in pr before bcoz as it is the remake of down south serial , and i watched the original version so i was not interested . but  later i started watching it omg so many changes in the story  and i fall in love with archana and manav . . they are doing really a good job . now i am watching both versions eagerly as both are giving me different stories. i love archana and manav .can i join with you all . first i hated it but now pavitra rishta made me  fall for it . i love pavitra rista soooo much .

can i join with you all

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma-bharadwaj_kcoolpratzLovePRSohamomshreejaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a thing i hated before but now" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
hey anu,, welcome to PR forum./Big smile
'm sure u'll enjoy a lot here.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilee

-SushitaLover-

IF-Dazzler

-SushitaLover-

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Welcum to pr forum

Daffodilee

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum :)

Daffodilee

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
yes of course!! Welcome!!  curious about the other "down south" serial...guess u can't talk about it on this forum though...im kind of new myself but think it's gotta stay PR related...Ermm  Wink

Daffodilee

zainab_sushita

zainab_sushita

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
welcome................

Daffodilee

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

yes of course!! Welcome!!  curious about the other "down south" serial...guess u can't talk about it on this forum though...im kind of new myself but think it's gotta stay PR related...Ermm  Wink
ofcourse i think we should not talk about that serial if you want any info then i pm you . lets enjoy pr

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

hi friends i am anu, new to this forum

actually i loved pavitra rishta more and more. its true i was not interested in pr before bcoz as it is the remake of down south serial , and i watched the original version so i was not interested . but  later i started watching it omg so many changes in the story  and i fall in love with archana and manav . . they are doing really a good job . now i am watching both versions eagerly as both are giving me different stories. i love archana and manav .can i join with you all . first i hated it but now pavitra rishta made me  fall for it . i love pavitra rista soooo much .

can i join with you all
Hey Anu Welcome to the Forum.. Good to know you also love ArMan Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top