Fan Fictions

FF: Maan&Geet: 120, Chandini's Rooftop - CLOSED (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 54

-shamima-

IF-Dazzler

-shamima-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
This part portrayed geets trapped self as she can only show herself as chandini but knowing maan he will call her very which I liked as his keeping her real identity alive and liked the sharp answers that gives maan as I've seen in films many women who like chandini do and you have donnas a great job to bring the personality of these women through and installed in chandini and the last part where they were having a light conversation but turned to a serious one I thought that was really significant as it's showed that geet couldn't be geet she has to keep herself as chandini and maan wants to see geet not chandini but geet and he is ready to not resist it as he brings up the 5 day issue and when he asked if he sees her outside how will he recognise her o found that ironic an sad as geets life is to be chandini in this khotie to serve and take care of her sister so how will he mee her outside onl if she escapes from this wrath anyways great update and continue soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Maan&Geet: 120, Chandini's Rooftop - CLOSED (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
WOW AWESOME UPDATE PLS CONT SOON

6thElement

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Part 2: Distractions: I'm already gone...you sold it to me....I think I know what the distractions might be....actually nope I'm just kidding...haven't got a clue, b/c you fool me every time!! But I'm so glad you updated b/c I was dieing to know what is gonna happen especially he's the first person she told her real name to!!!!

And here it comes....OMG! They finally got a doctor in the house....YAY!! Poor Maan in pain, good thing Geet is running her hand through his hair and comforting him!!!LOL
And he felt "growing ease" in her lap....now that is stuff I wanna read! And then go ahead and kill the moment with him concluding it's a "cheap antic" b/c she is a prostitute after all!

And this is how you bring it back:  he didn't regret the strenuous act on his neck, for she was every worth the sight he got: OMG!!!! That's a damn amazing way to reel me back! 

When you wrote that Chandni was not used courtesy from men and that too in the form of words....that never hit a chord! She is a prostitute and I sometimes forget that b/c her approach from the beginning is quite different! It may seem like an oxymoron or irony, but she's still pure in the simplest of ways b/c these small little things matter to her! Her outlook in life is different, or maybe her outlook may be (or will be) changing.  And she understood the importance of these actions of his...the SORRY...b/c she's not used to being respected in that way!!!! God, I def feel for her...what a soul! And what a life!!!!

And her fumble I'm not Chandni, but Geet...OOPS...it's Chandni!!! Maan's effect on women!!!LOL And he's brushing his teeth with his index finger...OMG I did that two days ago b/c I lost my toothbrush while traveling to a friends...how about that!! And that millionaire vs common tribe line....effing awesome!!!

Priceless moment: Sharing the bed...his question, her comeback, and his no response....Maan is obviously not used to not getting his way, but Geet is on a whole other level of genius!!! And then the next conversation he had with her so he could hear her voice!! In all attitude...MR MK is all like woman, I don't share my bed with anyone...and Geet's witty one-liners and comebacks....It's my bed honey....gotta love that!!!

And then all the pillow talk...no pun intended, but annoyed Maan asking her if he should sleep in her arms....my answer a Big YES!!!!Big smile And then she moves so he doesn't feel cold...the argument and then the laugh that gave him peace....loved this to death!!!

And then all that deep and soulful talk....she's pretty much trapped here and the only identity she can and will have is of Chandni...no wonder her veil, but I think once he sees her face...everything will change for sure b/c he calls her Geet so he kind of forgets her prostitute image! Also the the last line was amazing...the whole she's a distraction and he doesn't WANT to ...key word WANT....he doesn't want to resist her! Slowly, she's becoming his weakness...he needs to see her and hear her voice...he's changing, the same way she is! And I love it!!!

Amazing update! I loved it so much!!! Can't wait for the next part...time to go read NY Times!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 20 December 2010 at 6:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetbhakbhartifan6thElement

sakadafi

sakadafi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
That was a great update...completely awesome Clap

Neither of them are able to understand the pull towards each other...luved the way you described Geet.  Really like that despite her insistence, Maan continues to call her Geet.

Waiting for more!!!

Edited by sakadafi - 20 December 2010 at 7:52pm

6thElement

Water.

IF-Rockerz

Water.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Song Dedication to this FF.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeet6thElementEscapistpushpi

Viji79

IF-Rockerz

Viji79

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I wonder if I even have it in me to describe what I go through when I read your fics, be it NY times or Chandini's rooftop. I have this strong urge to put down in the best possible way but often fail to muster courage, lest my inability to express as well as youdo would be exposed. Awesome. I dont know how I am going to manage when you are going to explore both their lives.

6thElement

Water.

IF-Rockerz

Water.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Welcome Back Pusphi!!!!!!

This song...is cus we r happy u r back n also Khushi kinda rhymes with Pushpi...hehe...WinkWink  

Edited by Water. - 20 December 2010 at 8:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeet6thElement

-pixie-

IF-Rockerz

-pixie-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I am falling more and more in love with this story.....1 down four more to go...

its amazing how there are times in life when 1 day seems to stretch forever and then a whole week will go by in a matter of seconds...We have all been thereSmile

So what is it going to be for them-5 days that seem like eternity or 5 days that went by too fast ?

Love your word play, Hasini!

Thanks for the PM!

<I know its not long...but size is not everything, right Tongue>

Edited by -pixie- - 20 December 2010 at 8:42pm

6thElement

Post Reply New Post

Go to top