Fan Fictions

FF: Maan&Geet: 120, Chandini's Rooftop - CLOSED - Page 36

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oops sorry..looks like ur Pm was hidden in my inbox finally i found it..
ok doubt again..
wht was that hospital part..can u explain that..i am like pretty confused..
rest was woha quite long..will be waiting for more..thnku..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ur writing is amazing...loved it...do continue soon...nd plzzz add me to ur pm list...
princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
my di is a huge fan of NY TIMES but I just started with this one n I am loving it... idea is unique n ur writing is too good... pls add me in ur pm list๐Ÿ˜
This content was originally posted by: princess_mimi

my di is a huge fan of NY TIMES but I just started with this one n I am loving it... idea is unique n ur writing is too good... pls add me in ur pm list๐Ÿ˜

Ah! Thanks Gurl. Who is your di? Its been a long time since anyone has shown up on this thread and I was modifying the story draft for this story yesterday...Its a nice coincidence.

chandreyeeroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
iv read ny tyms n truly luvd it...bt dis is diff. n bettr damn interesting bt it seems u hv 4goten dis ff plsss i request u 2 cntinue dis sooon...plsss
This content was originally posted by: chandreyeeroy

iv read ny tyms n truly luvd it...bt dis is diff. n bettr damn interesting bt it seems u hv 4goten dis ff plsss i request u 2 cntinue dis sooon...plsss

Thanks Chandreyeeroy. I'm still very much working on this FF. Its offline though for a while, until I can finish NY times. Thanks for asking and glad you like it. 
princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 6thElement

Ah! Thanks Gurl. Who is your di? Its been a long time since anyone has shown up on this thread and I was modifying the story draft for this story yesterday...Its a nice coincidence.

hey... thnks 4 d answer.. my di s sayaneegupta... shez a biiiggg fan og NY Times... n i hv just started 2 read dat... u r awesome...

-Saibo- thumbnail
Finally caught up please pm 'me!!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Hasini, I'm Dee ๐Ÿ˜Š I read your NY Times quite by accident and got so hooked on to it that I couldn't stop till I read all the parts

Everyday I would try to find time to read as much as I could given time restraints with my job and family but it was like an addiction.

Now it's the same with Chandini's Rooftop, I read your last part some time back and went to India for my vacation all the while waiting to read the update

The first thing I did when I got back was check but see that you haven't updated yet. I hope I don't sound too demanding but please update soon I'm so longing to know what happens next and please PM me the updates.

I love the way you write, it's fantastic ๐Ÿ‘
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Let's go back, back to the beginning, back to where it all started; Rooftop is calling out to you! :)

Edited by -Aarya- - 12 years ago