Online Hotel Booking in Haridwar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Find cheap hotels in Haridwar with discount rates and make online hotel booking. Also enjoy river rafting at Rishikesh, Treking in India.

contact sampooranayatra.com for further assistance you need.

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for sharing a such a nice informative forum..
Posted: 12 years ago
Great site , site like yours will help hotel booking easier, if you are going Haridwar with elderly people and have accommodation  before you reach there.
Hi thanks for the information you shared,,,, thats really helpful for the people who are planning for the trip to Haridwar... but i have a query:- i've already checked some travel packages on yatra.com and they are providing many different promo codes/ schemes.  do you also provides the schemes like this??

Hey Thanks mate, Actually my parents are planning to go haridwar, so i was worried about hotel bookings there, your site helped me a lot, thanks for sharing here!!!

The most important advantage of online hotel booking is convenience; you can book your hotel by simply sitting in home. Online hotel search engines help you to browse through the hotels around the world and compare the facilities and rates easily.

i know one company named Phpshoppy which provides online hotel booking at their best.

Edited by alice43 - 12 years ago

Edited by redinbage - 12 years ago
Another good place to book online hotels is this one which allows you
to search 30 online hotel booking sites with 1 click..
http://dasheen.hubpages.com/_bestdealsforme/hub/Search-30-Top-Hotel-Booking-Sites-With-1-Click

hi 

Friends this is good news, in present situations, discount coupons are really giving much relief, coz saving some money has become more important in this present economical life, with some travel coupons we can enjoy the trip happily 

http://yatrapromocode.org/

Edited by kokkireni - 12 years ago