Travel
Travel

India-Forums

Online Hotel Booking in Haridwar

samya18 Newbie
samya18
samya18

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Find cheap hotels in Haridwar with discount rates and make online hotel booking. Also enjoy river rafting at Rishikesh, Treking in India.

contact sampooranayatra.com for further assistance you need.

debaditiweb Newbie
debaditiweb
debaditiweb

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing a such a nice informative forum..
rajeshn Newbie
rajeshn
rajeshn

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Great site , site like yours will help hotel booking easier, if you are going Haridwar with elderly people and have accommodation  before you reach there.
Divyajain1 Newbie
Divyajain1
Divyajain1

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hi thanks for the information you shared,,,, thats really helpful for the people who are planning for the trip to Haridwar... but i have a query:- i've already checked some travel packages on yatra.com and they are providing many different promo codes/ schemes.  do you also provides the schemes like this??

shivam7 Newbie
shivam7
shivam7

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hey Thanks mate, Actually my parents are planning to go haridwar, so i was worried about hotel bookings there, your site helped me a lot, thanks for sharing here!!!
alice43 Newbie
alice43
alice43

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

The most important advantage of online hotel booking is convenience; you can book your hotel by simply sitting in home. Online hotel search engines help you to browse through the hotels around the world and compare the facilities and rates easily.

i know one company named Phpshoppy which provides online hotel booking at their best.

Edited by alice43 - 27 June 2011 at 11:13pm
redinbage Newbie
redinbage
redinbage

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Edited by redinbage - 27 September 2011 at 2:35am
redinbage Newbie
redinbage
redinbage

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Another good place to book online hotels is this one which allows you
to search 30 online hotel booking sites with 1 click..
http://dasheen.hubpages.com/_bestdealsforme/hub/Search-30-Top-Hotel-Booking-Sites-With-1-Click

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index