Poll

Why is Karan Kundra Haaawt?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
:-) Be honest pppl - you can vote more than once if you life more than one things about him..! Good luck

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
his expressions & eyes are awesome............ i have never seen such a fine ator on TV.....that too in his first break......u know what, there is an element of innocence even  when he gets irritated or when he is angry., ...that element is so unique about him......he portryas all emotions so genuinly & extra ordinarily... that u cant help but fall in love with him..... moreover i feel he is a very good person at heart............honest to his arohiπŸ˜›......jitni taarif karun kam hai.......love him & kritika........truly magical Edited by Love14 - 13 years ago
Neeshoe thumbnail
He's just too good yaar (:
XennaKhan09 thumbnail

I love his eyes and speaks to us.  All the rest also applies to him.  The next best is he is a great human being. 

Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@aamnaishtiaq  : Hey its very difficult to select one ya... I would say All of above....

Good Options... 
Edited by Nisa_nr - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe nahi lagta hai i can't define any thing particular i should say as i like his overall persona.
His well built muscular body, his face specially his eyes which enter inside souls and the way he looks all made us crazy for him.
He is too hot to resist and one more thing his chemistry with Kritz is just "Freaking awesome". πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yup  along with his ability to skip me heart beat ,he is very good looking ,very handsome,his eyes speaks so much,his  priceless smile .his down to earth nature ,his hauut GF kritika ..what makes him super haauuuttttttttt is a very good human being .a sweetheart .

shilpa
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I voted for too good a human being !!!
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love his eyes n his cute smile
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2