Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie

I THINK All The Dramas Are Very Dreamy ๐Ÿ˜..Nothing Is Like That In Real Life 

Evreything Is So Perfect There ... ๐Ÿ˜‰ Unfortunetely Its Not The Saame Here ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So Enjoy This Drama For Exemple Its The Total Proof Of An Perfect Drama With An Awesome Cast ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maria โค๏ธ

but don't u think maria that there are some couples on earth๐Ÿ˜† who maybe share this love which is between A.A?!!!!
Edited by sweet candy - 13 years ago
sweet candy thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani712

I agree, the dramas are very dreammy and lovey dovey. I dont know if it would happen in real life.. maybe it does but like you dont realize it ... maybe because we dont have the background music and all LOL ( quoting arohi from a one of the earlies epi : romantic music.. dim lights.. candles )
And neither are guys that LOVEY dovey and awww-ish

girls, like imagine almost triping and a guy catches you or whatever.. you do have a staring session of 5 whole minutes๐Ÿฅฑ LOL its more of a wooopz.. sorrie.. thanks.. and thats it we all move on with our lives.

I really loved your words thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜† for me..........love shove films mein hi hots hai...............in hubbby/wife relation its not only love but a complete package of love.trust, understanding. caring n sharing..................
thats why love shove ....shadi k baad........๐Ÿ˜†
sweet candy thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushirox

๐Ÿ˜† for me..........love shove films mein hi hots hai...............in hubbby/wife relation its not only love but a complete package of love.trust, understanding. caring n sharing..................

thats why love shove ....shadi k baad........๐Ÿ˜†

I really believe in the love which comes after marriage not before it๐Ÿ˜ณ