The Vampire Diaries

tyler-caroline kiss-wat do u think (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
another triangle lolz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tyler-caroline kiss-wat do u think (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
^ its what / said lol. The only difference is this is the only triangle I approve of lmao. No brother attachment anywhere.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leenasmg

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Hey i want tyler and caroline to be together

Kai.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Luving Tyler and Caroline from the core of my heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maraudersshona.

Anjaani_Dastaan

IF-Dazzler

Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
^^^ i LOve both ur siggies i love Damon and Tyler 

and im scared about next week Tyler seems so mad

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I like tyler and caroline together. hope they get together.. i don';t really like matt wit caroline. he's soo... human? lol and he is just kind of there....

Anjaani_Dastaan

Aquarius18

IF-Stunnerz

Aquarius18

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I love TC because these two have been able to connect more on an emotional level. Both have felt like second best and put up this tough kinda act. For tyler it was with his dad and for caroline it was with matt and stuff. Then both their lives changed due to katherine and they could connect as they both felt the same emotionally.
But I read some interviews of the cast and michael (tyler) mentioned how there's gonna be a show off with the vampires and werewolves and people will have to pick sides. Stefan will be like for peace but jules and her friend (hate them) will cause trouble and say no. This will leave tyler confused as he has feelings for caroline but she lied to him and their relationship is kinda forbidden.

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i don't know but from what i read in the spoliers thread, werewolves story cud end on a bad note probably 14th episode!!Stern Smile
i hope tyler doesn't die or leave the town!Disapprove

after tyler's transformation i prefer Tyler with Caroline than her with Matt. It is more complicated, stakes are high and it pretty much fits the 'forbidden love' concept! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top