The Vampire Diaries

tyler-caroline kiss-wat do u think (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
This triangle is very touchy to me. When everyone was going gaga over M/C I was a loner who kept believing in my heart that TC would so shake everyone's world, just let them happen. I liked MC don't get me wrong but when he hugged Elena instead of Caro I got mad. When he down talked about her insecurities and being narcotic I got mad. I didn't want to ship them. Then came the part where he was waiting in the hospital so they got me then. And when she turned he was bad so I left them again. But then she kissed him like that and I hated/loved it. I was so on and off. And then they broke off I was happy but then I saw Caroline and I was sad. So MC was such a roller coaster for me. Then TC happened and all the sudden everyone wants them and I hated that. I somehow fell in love with MC shipping but not the actual couple. Then I saw the Matt at her door and really shipped them. And then the TC transformation scene happened and I shipped them again. Now they are both kissing her and I'm confused as hell. I like both.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tyler-caroline kiss-wat do u think (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

This triangle is very touchy to me. When everyone was going gaga over M/C I was a loner who kept believing in my heart that TC would so shake everyone's world, just let them happen. I liked MC don't get me wrong but when he hugged Elena instead of Caro I got mad. When he down talked about her insecurities and being narcotic I got mad. I didn't want to ship them. Then came the part where he was waiting in the hospital so they got me then. And when she turned he was bad so I left them again. But then she kissed him like that and I hated/loved it. I was so on and off. And then they broke off I was happy but then I saw Caroline and I was sad. So MC was such a roller coaster for me. Then TC happened and all the sudden everyone wants them and I hated that. I somehow fell in love with MC shipping but not the actual couple. Then I saw the Matt at her door and really shipped them. And then the TC transformation scene happened and I shipped them again. Now they are both kissing her and I'm confused as hell. I like both.

Dhruvi... You read my mind! Shocked...

This is EXACTLY how I feel LOL... But I'm kinda leaning more towards TC Tongue...

patakhaguddi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
^ Yeah I've always leaned more towards TC. The only difference is I'm beginning to love Matt way way way more than I have ever. I hope they bring him some love. That's all I want. So as long as all 3 end happily I'm fine with whoever they end up with.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.-Nayab-patakhaguddi

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

^ Yeah I've always leaned more towards TC. The only difference is I'm beginning to love Matt way way way more than I have ever. I hope they bring him some love. That's all I want. So as long as all 3 end happily I'm fine with whoever they end up with.

Dhruvi... I totally agree... I'd love it if JP/KW introduced someone new for Matt... Hmmm... Or how about Matt & Bonnie (for a while)?

patakhaguddi

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Caroline, she's in a fix as to whom she loves more..but i so cant wait for Tyler/Caroline scenes Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.-Nayab-

Anjaani_Dastaan

IF-Dazzler

Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
oooo nice topic [hehe im a newbie here] 

but I never really liked matt and caroline it seemed rather forced

and I guess ireally like Jerks LOL ive always like Tyler he reminds me of Damon in  a way mean hard exteriors but inside there fluffy and soft like cotton candy lol 

Matt and stephan are just too perfect LOL 

but I really really want caroline and tyler to happen im worried about whats gunna happen when he finds out about his uncle though . 

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I love their kiss
cant wait

really feel bad for Matt

shona.

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I REALLY like Caroline/Tyler! But when Tyler finds out about what Caroline's been hiding from him; I'm pretty sure it'll affect their relationship... But I hope things work out and that they get back together again. 'Cause I really like them together. Their scenes in episode 2x11 were just AMAZING.<3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top