Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
for all of u who hav seen the promo for 27th jan when VD returns u'll know what im talking about
tyler n caroline share a kiss n shes says something like "why does everyone keep kissing me" or something like that...it got me super excited for the next epi and how this love triangle unfolds

i thought matt n caroline were cute in season one but i like tyler and caroline better n hope their relationship progresses

what are ur thoughts on the promo n their future track

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlhalifax004leeseunggiloveLeenasmgpatakhaguddiDebolina.relentless.-AquaMermaiden-.JealousBasher.notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tyler-caroline kiss-wat do u think" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey! Nice topic, hm I think that I'm super excited for Caro and Tyler, but once he finds out how much Caroline has been hiding from him, and that she knew/kinda was a part of Mason's death...he'll distance himself from her, which will be sad, but ultimately lead to a better slow burn track.
As for Matt. Poor Matt...I don't think he'll be able to be w/ Caro anymore...just cause of what she and Tyler went through...It doesn't compare. Although...I love Matt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.-AquaMermaiden-.JealousBasher.

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yh wen tyler does find out how much caroline has been keeping from him he will get away from her...also he's probably willing to do anything to break the curse so he doesnt have to transform again and...maybe he will be willing to help break it....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patakhaguddi.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i really lyk caro nd tylor 2gether nd dey make a really cute couple......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i like caro n ty..bt d kiss was way exaggerated..ty was imposing himself...
lol@ caro...everyone needs to stop kissing me....*epic*

shona.

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
yh thats wat she sed-lol i found it realy funny the way she sed it

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I love Tyler/Caroline, but I don't want them to kiss yet....I just want to see their friendship evolve more first....

I'd feel sorry for Matt if he wasn't so hot and cold on Caro...plus, he's kind of a pointless, boring character and Caro is awesome, lol.... 

praniti

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I actually thought the kiss was really intense, you can tell that its cut, so It kind of looks like he's imposing, but if you watch it again, and possibly again, you can see that she's kissing him back. I dunno. personally I thought it was amazing...and considering the future storyline, we may not get one in a while after this... be still my T/C heart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*angel94*shockalot

Post Reply New Post

Go to top