unknown consequences Epilogue tonight 23/09 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
was ill today hence cudnt update any of my ff.. x will giv atleast 2 updates of out of the 4 2mz!
hey..awsome...love maan n geet friendships.
do continue plz.
thx
luved ur ff plzzz add me to ur pm list for ur both ff
Great update continue soon. Sad that night and day is ending but now that u have come W*H a new one it's just great
still ill.. maybe update 2mz.. i will update ALL of THEM!!!!!!
hey nice start........
please update next........
Part 2

Maan and Geet sat in Maan's sport car. The front seat was always reserved for Geet. Even when Maan went out on a date with his girlfriends, he never let anyone sit in this car. It was Geet and His own very special car. He used his other normal boring type car to take girls for a date.
'Yeh lo' Geet said passing him a bunch of notes. 'maine tumara aaj ka notes aur assignment kardiya hai tumhari liye ab mujhe kya milega?'
'aww Geet thanks, jo mango, anyways aaj raat dinner aur disco baad main sab ke saat tik hai. Aggar tum mere life main nahi hoti to kya hota' replied Maan.
'Tumhari zindagi adhuri hoti' Geet laughed. Maan laughed too.
Maan leaned over to Geet. Geet wondered what he was doing.
'Geet tumhara bag do'
'Kyun'
'Do na'
'nahi ek ladki ka handbag kabie nahi dekhna chahiye tum ladkey na bilkul stupid ho'
'Oi apna bakwass bandh kar aur de mujhe'
'Nahi'
Maan snatched it off her.
'Kuttey kamine bag waapas do abhi' Maan went through her bag and looked at Geet angrily.
'Tumhe kya hua gussa kyin karehey ho'
'Tumni kuch bola hai'
'Maine kya bula diya hai. Sab kuch to hai, notebook, water bottle purse makeup pens'
'aur tumhara asthma pump'
Geet bit her lip.
'urm main wo bulgayi'
'Stupid kaise bolsaktey ho. Tumhe yaad hai na pichle baar kya hua ta ab ja ke lekar ou'
Geet left the car and went to get her pump.
Maan had always been worried and double checked that Geet always had her asthma pump as the last time she had a severe attack and had to be taken to hospital as she had forgotten it once.
FLASHBACK
Geet and Maan were walking out of the gym, when someone sprayed a lot of spray in the air and Geet started coughing which turned into an asthma attack. Geet was turning blue and was finding it diffucult to breath. Maan had checked her bag and realised that her pump was missing. He rushed Geet to the hospital and luckily it was just in time. Geet was stable after that.
'TU PAAGAL HAI KYA' Maan shouted at Geet while she was lying in the hospital bed. Geet looked down. She knew Maan was angry.
'I'm Sorry, mujhe pata nahi main kaise bolgayi. Maine naya handbag main dalna bolgayi ti' Geet whimpered slightly and held her ears.
'Naya handbag. Apna makeup nahi bolti aur tumhara pump bolgayi. agar tujhe kuch hogaya to'
'Kuch hua to nahi hai na Maan'
'To agar hojata to'
'Mr Akroo Sadoo Maan Singh Khurana, jab tak tum mere saat ho, Geet Handa ko kuch nahi hosakta'.
From then on Maan had been receptical and made sure that Geet always had her pump on her.

PRESENT
Geet came back to the car and shoved the pump infront of Maan's face. Maan smiled. Geet put the pump in her bag.
'Ab chale ya late hone ka irada hai' Maan started the car.
'Waise tu kal raat kab ghar aya ta itni deir taq sote rahi' Geet asked whlist Maan was driving the car.
'woh kal raat main Sheena ke saat ta na'
'Sheena wo tumhari urm 31st girlfriend'
'wow tum numbers bi yaad rakti ho'
'ha rakna to parta hai na, tum jo meri maadat letey ho harbar'
'haha very funny. anyways aaj mujhe ausi breakup karna hai. Wo chipku type ki hai'
'Consider it done'

Maan and Geet entered the college. The gang Armaan Ridima Jay and Meera came up to meet them.
'hey guys' Maan said.
'Hi Maan, Geet' everyone replied.
'Suna hai aaj koi nahi ladki join karni wali hai college main' Armaan said smiling
'toh tumhe kya' Ridima said angrily.
'Woh main' Armaan began
'Sorry Armaan tum to already booked ho' Geet said smiling. Jay started laughing as well as Maan.
'Jay tum kyun hasrahe ho tum bi na booked ho hai na Meera'
'Ha Jay' Meera said smiling sweetly.
'Anyways class chale bell hone hi wali hai see ya later guys' Geet said.
Everyone scattered and went into class.

PRECAP: NEW GUY: 'Hi I'm Arun, tum bohot khubsurat ho. Waise bi Main Delhi main naya aya ho. Maine kuch kuch cheezein dekhe hai,jaise Chandi Chowk aur Red fort kya tum mujhe sight seeing ke liye lekar jasakti ho'
Geet: Excuse me, Flirt karni ki koshish karehai ho'
NEW GUY: Kuch aisa samajlo' He Held her hand. Geet smiled.
Geet: Haat choro.
New Guy: Ek baar pakar liya to phir nahi choronga
GEET: aacha, kya kya dekha, Tumne Maan ko dekha hai.
New Guy: Maan, Maan kya hai?
MAAN from behind: Maan main ho. Haath chor ladki ka.
College bystanders: Ab yeh ladka to gaya. Sare ladke ko pata hai, Geet se galti se bi maat flirt ya zabarzasti karna.

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 12 years ago
awesome parts
I really liked the way u potrayed the friendship between maan and geet.cant wait 2 read the next part.
really loved it
the way geet wakes maan ohhhh awesome
plzzzz continue
really loved tht maan is sooooooo possesive and caring about geet
plzzzzz continue