Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Zoya-

I did not liked it!!!
No the performance yaar!!!
It was to WOWEST!!!
But the scores!!!
The judges should have given more marks!!!

I agree.... the perf. was so touf... n after praising her so much they just gave 8 each ðŸ˜•
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
JDJ judges have always been partial despite the fact that they are different every year!!!
I remember this happening with Jay also!!!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoya-

JDJ judges have always been partial despite the fact that they are different every year!!!
I remember this happening with Jay also!!!

I agree..but had hopes wit Madhuri being there 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Ragini------31/01/11      Song --- 'Jab pyaar hota hai'     

Style - Hip-Hop / Rock

Guys.. today again our Ragipie was in the danger zone...and along with Daya had to give a shot at saving herself by impressing the judges in the 'Jaan ki Bazi' round! And our Ragz just rocked the 'Jaan ki bazi' round...!! Her look was inspired from MJ.......and she had some cool hip-hop and rock  moves...!! The song was nicely remixed with some high notes and some slow notes......!! The choreo was really good and with an interesting concept.......!! All the judges were mighty impressed and praised the duo...!! I think Ragz missed a step... but i guess the Judges din notice.....and whats more important is that Ragz is safe..  

Btw....Daya said... that he used to feel surprised why she is in bottom two. .week after week  despite of working so hard and giving her best shot...😊 So sweet of him.. he accepted that he was surprised to be safe in the midst of such awesome performers..being eliminated!

Overall one of Raginis better performances in JDJ.....one which had great steps..nice styling.. great energy and fun!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragz main act  ----- Song 'Hum the ..woh thi.. aur sama rangeen'   

Style - MJ

Gosh...its a double bonus today as  Ragz performed again..in the main round on the song 'Hum the ..woh thi aur sama rangeen samajh gaye na' .......!! The task given by Malaika was 'No remix with modern steps' and Neerav  and Ragz performed on the old song ....with MJs signature steps...!! The moon walk...the postures..the hand movements..and the inimitable style of MJ and his hat was AWESOME...!!! All the judges seemed to enjoy a lot..!! Ragz was showered with compliments for her fabulous effort!! Indeed some of the moves were really really good..!!

I think co-ordination was off. at some places...and again Ragini was looking at Neerav.....but it din matter... coz Madhuri said.. this is Raginis best performance on the  stage of jhalak...  She scored a 9 each from all the judges bringing her total score to 27

Link 

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa stint ends for..

Thursday, February 03, 2011 | 5:06:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    22 Comments
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa stint ends for..

Read here to know who will bow out of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa next week..

Sushant Singh Rajput yet again scored a perfect 30 while Ragini Khanna got her second perfect score in the show.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Ragini gets a zonally safe and a perfect performance

Friday, February 04, 2011 | 5:04:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments
Ragini gets a zonally safe and a perfect performance

Next week's episode of Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will see Ragini Khanna having a great day at work...

New JDJ promo-Ragz dancing on tip tip barsa paani

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0rIjXgC15o[/YOUTUBE]
Armu4eva thumbnail

Thanchyuuuuu shounak 🤗 u de best..

Armu4eva thumbnail

This is it Ragini! 
After being in the danger zone eight times in a row, it was a sigh of relief for Ragini when she was told on dance reality show Jhaalak Dikhhla Jaa that she is not in the danger zone this time. Ragini is extremely popular amongst the Janta was regularly falling short of public votes and has faced the music of being in the hazard zone many times. Well, this time Ragini and her choreographer Nirav took everyone's extols and applauds by delivering an exceptional performance acting like a "Jamura and Madari" symbolizing the love hate bond between the two!!! According to all the judges this was an extremely unique and exclusive concept picked by both and scored them a 10 on 10. Tune into Sony Entertainment Television to catch this performance only at 9 pm this Monday on 7th Feb.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Kratika-stuns-her-firang-co-actors&aid=2551
Armu4eva thumbnail
Ragz --- 7th Feb'2011           

Dance Theme - Madari (Neerav) and Jamura (Ragz)   

Dance Style - Mixed (Hip Hop/ Classical / Western / Popping/ Contemporary)

Songs - Mixed: Pee Peepin....Zara Zara Touch Me... 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Gosh....gosh ...i cant stop laufing..after watching Ragz tonites act..!! It was soo fun filled..n wild..just like she is that i cant stop ROFLing....!! ðŸ˜† From the concept to the steps to the songs..it was a totally wild dance.. and concept..!! Something innovative...but outrageously cool...and awesomely executed..!! 

What to say about Ragz....she is a queen of expressions and that always wins Madhuris heart... as she always compliments Ragz...after her act.!! The act from the start to the end..was fullto.. masti and dhamal..!! U could see Ragz....enjoying herself thoroughly in the act...n that came out for all to see when she performed..!!

The act had Ragz doing.. Popping... ... sommersaults...n then an innovative moment wherein.. Ragz n Nirav aped the signature styles/dance forms of the judges... aka Hip hop for Remo.. Classical for Madhuri n Bolly-Western for Malaika..!!

All the judges complimented the duo about the act..n concept..n showered Jamura and his madari with full 30 marks...

The day culdn hv ended  on a better note as Madhuri pronounced her 'Performer of the Day' ðŸ¥³