Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I Love ..Love ..Love Arohi ..!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

I second u.she is dramebaaz n luchi too.i luv her.

Aree nahi nahi..Me tumhari Tarah Luchi Nahi hu..:  This is According to Miss Arohi..LOLLOL

Juth Mat bolo To Be Mrs.Arjun...Aap To Luchi ho...Arjun Ke Munna Ki Mammi hone Kya Drama Kiya Aap ne...Who to bechara Dang hi Reh Gaya...LOLEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Love ..Love ..Love Arohi ..!! (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

aweeeeeeeeeeee such a cute post !!!!!!!!
u r rit........ i love AROHIIIIIIIII................... she s such a sweet heart !!!!!! we cant blame arjun falling fr ms bak bak

Thanks for Liking the Post Dear...Yes..Shes wonder Girl ..The Sweetheart..Kab tak Mr.Arjun aapne Aap Ko Rok Payenge....EmbarrassedWink

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Greaat Post Yaar Clap

"Arohi Jaisa Joi Nahi " LOL She Is Soo Bubbly ,, Cute ,, Fun Loviing And Veryyyyyy Beautifuul Day Dreaming

She Juust Rockks Star Even I also Think That Her Character Is Her Real Liife Personnality Wink

Heart Wiiv Love  ... Maria Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Me, too! I"m a huge fan of Karan and Arjun, both and I love him to death but whenever Arohi comes on-screen, I just can't take my eyes of her! She overshadows everyone!

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie

Greaat Post Yaar Clap

"Arohi Jaisa Joi Nahi " LOL She Is Soo Bubbly ,, Cute ,, Fun Loviing And Veryyyyyy Beautifuul Day Dreaming

She Juust Rockks Star Even I also Think That Her Character Is Her Real Liife Personnality Wink

Heart Wiiv Love  ... Maria Heart

Thanks For Liking..I M Glad We all Love her.... And She deserves all Love ClapClap..As Character is Great revolutinaly Character of any Soap Lead and Even more Greatly Portayed by Kritika.....From Us as well Arjun...EmbarrassedSmile

Mariaa.RD

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Me, too! I"m a huge fan of Karan and Arjun, both and I love him to death but whenever Arohi comes on-screen, I just can't take my eyes of her! She overshadows everyone!      

Yes!!
So true...Very few Character are Like this..For them you wait What and How He/She will react or Say..Arohi is one of them...She Gives  Life to Scene and Show...

.DarkParadise..

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie

Greaat Post Yaar Clap

Wiiv Love  ... Maria 

Thanks For Liking..I M Glad We all Love her.... And She deserves all Love ClapClap..As Character is Great revolutinaly Character of any Soap Lead and Even more Greatly Portayed by Kritika.....From Us as well Arjun...EmbarrassedSmile

Yoour' Welcome Deear Wink She Haas To Be Looveed Big smile She Is Too Good  ...Her Character Is Made 4 Her Day Dreaming So Well Portayeed Yaar  ........Arjuun Also ...He Is The Beest Thumbs Up
Kudoo To Theem Clap

HeartWiv Love .........Maria Heart

-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.