Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Let me Be Clear that I m addicted Arjuhi Fan From Season One...

But The Thing Which I lovedddd About this Season is Apni Arohi  Yaar.....OMG ..!! This Girl is So Naughy,Talktive,Dreamy ,Funny and So Adorable With her Innocent  Like a  Kid Nature and Behaviour....Jab bhi Bolti  Hai Bass Kammal Karti hai... Shes so Lovely Even when She talks Sensibly about Love or Shes behaves Like Her Original Miss.Chater Box Avtaar...Embarrassed

I Love Her Soo Much... Shes is One of the Most strong Reason Why I watch It....Love Her..!!

Arjun Ab Tum bhi bol Hi do.....Jo Me Uske Lye Bol Rahi Hu....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

92727424akashruti12tanu111anikita_786DiorRouge.mushiroxxaparna4karanikaMariaa.RDAnjalii...xXx.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Love ..Love ..Love Arohi ..!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
i cant agree more with u on this...........im loving thsi arohi.............she is so adorable...................her silly acts n chatr patr adds life to the show................even arjun cant resist her fun-loving nature,,,,,,,,,,Tongue
n yaaa this character is close to her real-life also......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

92727424-SweetGirl-

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
aweeeeeeeeeeee such a cute post !!!!!!!!
u r rit........ i love AROHIIIIIIIII................... she s such a sweet heart !!!!!! we cant blame arjun falling fr ms bak bak

-SweetGirl-mushiroxx

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
this arohi is much more entertaining than season 1.. She is very different from other daily soap leads. Shez fun loving, talketive, funny, independent and todays girl. Cant believe that this is ektas show.. Really arohi is unique and adorable

92727424-SweetGirl-

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hahaha, "Arjun, ab tum bhi bol hi do jo mein uske liye bol rahi hoon".
Smart line!

& well said, i agree- Arohi is amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I second u.she is dramebaaz n luchi too.i luv her.

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

i cant agree more with u on this...........im loving thsi arohi.............she is so adorable...................her silly acts n chatr patr adds life to the show................even arjun cant resist her fun-loving nature,,,,,,,,,,Tongue
n yaaa this character is close to her real-life also......LOL

Yes..Arjun Ko hi ab uski chatar Patar Ke bina Nind Nahi ate hai...na...and Agree Kritika is also Like Arohi Some where....Actully both KK are Like this only in Real Life...She Played it So Well..I hv o Say..ClapClap

mushiroxx

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki786coolteen

this arohi is much more entertaining than season 1.. She is very different from other daily soap leads. Shez fun loving, talketive, funny, independent and todays girl. Cant believe that this is ektas show.. Really arohi is unique and adorable

Yesh...Actully..As Much I know..Shes the Only one Actully..as She says na I m one Pieace..Shes Really one Pieace of Creative Character Like her..I hv never Seen character Like her as such...

nikita_786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.