Debate Mansion

Are all addictions equally difficult to deal with? (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 13

Page 1 Page 12
Page   of 13

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Addictions usually start of either due to peer pressure(like in the case of drug handling etc) or due to growing interest in something(like my addiction to CIDLOL) I guess each person has different levels oat which they get addicted to a certain thing. But one thing is universal, and that is that you can control your addictions easily when you're in the early stage, and it's very hard to let go of the addiction when you're totally addicted.

And I realized that I contributed nada to the topicLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are all addictions equally difficult to deal with? (Page 13)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Addictions usually start of either due to peer pressure(like in the case of drug handling etc) or due to growing interest in something(like my addiction to CIDLOL) I guess each person has different levels oat which they get addicted to a certain thing. But one thing is universal, and that is that you can control your addictions easily when you're in the early stage, and it's very hard to let go of the addiction when you're totally addicted.

it's only an addiction if there is a later stage LOL  

Actually I was addicted to CID and when they showed old episodes it fuelled my addiction, but then it's ridiculous and boring storylines, b grade extras , foolish dialogues got me hooked off Tongue

BelleFemme

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imtoosexyforyou

i was/am addicted to :

1. soccer with guys  lol I'm a guy and soccer is bo-ring.. i prefered basketball 
  2. wearing my dad's jeans
  3. musk scented soaps
  4. my mums food
  5. war with bro I wish I had a bro so I could flush his head down the toilet. :(
  6. drink beer with dad prefer wine :P
  7. make a guy spend
  8. play with little kids you sick pedo Angry
  9. psp ps3 pwns Cool
  10. cartoons
  11. gossip with aunties LOL . trust me, its fun ! sure.
  12. match making
  13. flirting ! the best i can do so far. oh you must love this site then Tongue

Summer3

BelleFemme

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hey OBJ any comments on make a guy spend?LOL
I am sure you have your trademark honest rudeness.

BelleFemme

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by old-black-joe

i was/am addicted to :

1. soccer with guys  lol I'm a guy and soccer is bo-ring.. i prefered basketball  . i luv soccer .. i play basket ball with girls .. guys suck at basket ball .. LOL
  2. wearing my dad's jeans
  3. musk scented soaps
  4. my mums food
  5. war with bro I wish I had a bro so I could flush his head down the toilet. :( u will do much more if you had one .. i bet !
  6. drink beer with dad prefer wine :P wine ? cheeeeeebandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad?Tongue
  7. make a guy spend  for me make anyone besides myself spend , girl, guy or tansvestite! LOL
  8. play with little kids you sick pedo Angry bandar kya jaane adhrak ka swaad ? LOLyou stole my line !!! Angry 
  9. psp ps3 pwns Cool umm ..pwns means owns.. the ps3 OWNS the psp. meaning it's BETTER. Tongue
  10. cartoons
  11. gossip with aunties LOL . trust me, its fun ! sure.
  12. match making
  13. flirting ! the best i can do so far. oh you must love this site then Tongue i love guys & not the website .. i hope to find "guys" here .. not hormone-wrecked fan boys .. eww ..i dont think there are any such guys hereLOL

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

Originally posted by debayon

it's only an addiction if there is a later stage LOL  

Actually I was addicted to CID and when they showed old episodes it fuelled my addiction, but then it's ridiculous and boring storylines, b grade extras , foolish dialogues got me hooked off Tongue
Not really, you can do drugs and get addicted in the early stage, but then quit within 2 days or so.

Yeah, and I applaud you for that. But I grew up with CID, you know, I am used to seeing the same set of actors for so many years. It has become a habit for me, even though I usually stop midway of the episode or fall asleep because of the droning background musicLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top