Paranormal

Bhangarh - The Story with Pictures (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Actually the ,ystery is solved quite some time ago...they have experimented with it..nothing of the sorts happen...

This was covered in a news channel with intws with archeologists..and all..

But for tourism sake, they don't allow any1 to stay at night..

BTW, if any1 can get their hands on..try to read a collection of ghost stories by Satyajit Ray..I read it when i was really young..9 or 10..I was freaked..it is a good literatur..
I sure want to read satyajit's book, am so interested in ghost ones.. :) will google n seeEmbarrassed

Oh do do do get your hands on it..its an awesome buk..and he writes really well..the stories dont hv much to them..but they way he builds the horror part is awesome..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhangarh - The Story with Pictures (Page 5)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 24 December 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
I have never been to Bhangarh. But I would love to know more about this place. I love to read about such paranormal activities. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Directioner1D

IF-Rockerz

Directioner1D

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I don't know if the myth is true or not but I would love to visit this place! Its beautiful! Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top