Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

listen  fake fans bidaai will be abck with sangad and kinrul because they rock and there are trillions of sangad and kinrul fans
I m proud to be a fake bidaai fanBig smile
& between have some guts..to post from ur real accountLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansami01Suku_SwaRonshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 9)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by rafeek

listen  fake fans bidaai will be abck with sangad and kinrul because they rock and there are trillions of sangad and kinrul fans
I m proud to be a fake bidaai fanBig smile
& between have some guts..to post from ur real accountLOL

and i will shut up ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_szee10asdpsanmolshanti05

jamesplaya40

jamesplaya40

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
i would like for Sarah Khan to be back in the new season of bidaai and I don't care about anything else just have Sarah Khan back in the show cause they ruined the serial when they killed the character of Sadhana in the first season and please keep the same couples as they were in the first season

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Want Angini in the second season and to carry on from where the show ended.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorRehana86asdpsanmolsami01shanti05

zan11

zan11

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
i want my loving jodis back

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

When Bidaai was about to end in Nov the same silence was there. Let's say silence before a storm. the same thing is happening right now. Hope this silence results in something interesting and positive for us all.
if there is a talk about Bidaai 2, it is sure to hit the floors...and it will start from where it ended...with Anmol-Ragini and Ragini-Khushi-Tamanna and then Khushi-Tamanna. I dont know how they are going to project Sakshi, as she was always shown to be concerned with the future of her own child, whether she will have an insecurity about Khushi and her own child. May be if Tammy and Khushi have problems later on, it could be ignited by Sakshi due to her insecurity...and then we can again see Ragini uniting her two daughters.
If Ragini-Anmol has a son,  then he can also grow up into a character like Anmol. Hopefully, Kavya will take the comedy lead. Lets see how Sakshi-Alekh relationship matured!
I hope our Vasindu get some more screenspaceLOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 18 February 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by rekha03

When Bidaai was about to end in Nov the same silence was there. Let's say silence before a storm. the same thing is happening right now. Hope this silence results in something interesting and positive for us all.
if there is a talk about Bidaai 2, it is sure to hit the floors...and it will start from where it ended...with Anmol-Ragini and Ragini-Khushi-Tamanna and then Khushi-Tamanna. I dont know how they are going to project Sakshi, as she was always shown to be concerned with the future of her own child, whether she will have an insecurity about Khushi and her own child. May be if Tammy and Khushi have problems later on, it could be ignited by Sakshi due to her insecurity...and then we can again see Ragini uniting her two daughters.
If Ragini-Anmol has a son,  then he can also grow up into a character like Anmol. Hopefully, Kavya will take the comedy lead. Lets see how Sakshi-Alekh relationship matured!
I hope our Vasindu get some more screenspaceLOL

Agree with you Bani.Big smile. Bidaai where it ended has a lot of scope of coming back with the same story. Another story with different actors might end up being another .... So they need to work on getting the same cast back ie. Apurva-Parul. Angad-Sulagna.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorzee10sami01krithikasshanti05

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
umeedein aarzooyein khelti hain yun mere dil se
palat aati hain maujein jis tarha takra ke saahil se..

so umeed hi hai ab to bus kya karoon ..i want atleast a maha episode of bidaai yaar......with angini and angad story to spin off leap with logic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top