Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
is there any interview of Rajan sir where he has announced bidaai

season 2? ya ye sirf humlogo ki imagination hai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 7)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i sjt want my sangad and kinrul back with a dasu story...colege lfe story type...rocking attitudess and alll

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
love raghvir os far soem articles came along with rajanji's interview saying it would happen,but now from 3 weeks there is a khamoshi by all so bhagwaa hi jaante hain aage kya hoga

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
When Bidaai was about to end in Nov the same silence was there. Let's say silence before a storm. the same thing is happening right now. Hope this silence results in something interesting and positive for us all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssaveeta24

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
hope ke phir se ragvir dekhne  ko mile hame.

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Friends since so many here want their foursome back, a idea came in my mind, now tellybuzz also requested Rajan shahi to bring bidaai season 2 back so here is a suggested storyline for season 2.
Since Apu won't do elderly role and people want Tammy played by parul... so we can show all older people died or got plastic surgery done(like in some car accident anmol died & ragini have a plastic surgery)..RS can decide on that.. 
So we can show Tammy and khushi go to college and meet this guy ,she feels this guy looks familiar..then realizes OMG yeh to mama ke closet wali photo wala aadmi hai..my biological dad( I stole this idea....),but yeh kya…
She and khushi come home tell ragini who is played by some one else na….
Investigation se pata chalega ladka is son of this mysterious lady living in hills…
Phir when they go to find out …..we find ladka is actually ranvir ki najayez aulaad 
(rajvansh khandaan ki pratha hai na..remember ...indu) and was born a year before Tammy..
Sp this way we won't get conflicts of dharma sancta if we show kiny playing her lover as its India and Indian culture ke hisaab se hi rahega…
About khushi and her story wo aaap sab socho….
Lovers ke liye RS needs new people…..
People's wish to see Parul Kinny on screen together wile b fulfilled..
So kya kehte ho ….to my suggestion…

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anmoljisami01

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Friends since so many here want their foursome back, a idea came in my mind, now tellybuzz also requested Rajan shahi to bring bidaai season 2 back so here is a suggested storyline for season 2.
Since Apu won't do elderly role and people want Tammy played by parul... so we can show all older people died or got plastic surgery done(like in some car accident anmol died & ragini have a plastic surgery)..RS can decide on that.. 
So we can show Tammy and khushi go to college and meet this guy ,she feels this guy looks familiar..then realizes OMG yeh to mama ke closet wali photo wala aadmi hai..my biological dad( I stole this idea....),but yeh kya'
She and khushi come home tell ragini who is played by some one else na'.
Investigation se pata chalega ladka is son of this mysterious lady living in hills'
Phir when they go to find out '..we find ladka is actually ranvir ki najayez aulaad 
(rajvansh khandaan ki pratha hai na..remember ...indu) and was born a year before Tammy..
Sp this way we won't get conflicts of dharma sancta if we show kiny playing her lover as its India and Indian culture ke hisaab se hi rahega'
About khushi and her story wo aaap sab socho'.
Lovers ke liye RS needs new people'..
So kya kehte ho '.to my suggestion'

LOLLOLLOLLOLROFLCensored  amazing idea..actually no way they can show tammy khushi having kiny angad as lovers unless they r on suicide mission....they will need new people for that so yeh theek hai may be kiny can do cameo from his busy schedule as playing viren....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anmoljipoo_ssaveeta24

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by poo_s

So we can show Tammy and khushi go to college and meet this guy ,she feels this guy looks familiar..then realizes OMG yeh to mama ke closet wali photo wala aadmi hai..my biological dad( I stole this idea....),but yeh kya'
She and khushi come home tell ragini who is played by some one else na'.
Investigation se pata chalega ladka is son of this mysterious lady living in hills'
Phir when they go to find out '..we find ladka is actually ranvir ki najayez aulaad 
Sp this way we won't get conflicts of dharma sancta if we show kiny playing her lover as its India and Indian culture ke hisaab se hi rahega'
About khushi and her story wo aaap sab socho'.
Lovers ke liye RS needs new people'..
So kya kehte ho '.to my suggestion'

Censored  amazing idea..actually no way they can show tammy khushi having kiny angad as lovers unless they r on suicide mission....they will need new people for that so yeh theek hai may be kiny can do cameo from his busy schedule as playing viren....
yes di..it will be more logical....
dekho maine apne dil pe pathaar rakh ke ..anmol ko maar diya...aur angini ko juda kar diyaCryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anmoljisaveeta24sami01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top