Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Shanti, Khichidi serial which was a hit on television was made into a movie and flopped badly, nowadays we have big bollywood stars doing television. All recent movies are big flops , Parul better stick to T.v. and hope to see her with Apurva in bidaai2 as they still have an unexplored journey and they share amazing chemistry.Embarrassed

Edited by rekha03 - 16 December 2010 at 11:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 6)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I agree Rekha, Its like hard cash going down the drain and what a waste
I feel television has a bigger platform and viewership is truly high so for a good time its better to explore ones talent in here as the chances of survival is at a higher stake !

ruslan

Groupbie

ruslan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Has parul said anything about doing movies?! I hope she sticks to tv Smile

lisasandra

IF-Dazzler

lisasandra

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

Has parul said anything about doing movies?! I hope she sticks to tv Smile

She will not do any movie but she will come back on TV  only Wink

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
apu & parul whatever they will do in future I will love them..
but it will be great if I dont have to go to 2 diff forum to support them..it will be great nah! if they do a show together Wink
yes apu is too old for parul..but parul is not getting married to him.....she will only act with him..& when they r on screen its hardly visible who is older & who is not...& then when 2 of them on screen its only acting & the chemistry between the 2 which counts..so in that department also they get full marks.. 
p.s: more than some kids who cant act ..I like older actors...............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24sami01shanti05

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

but it will be great if I dont have to go to 2 diff forum to support them..it will be great nah! if they do a show together Wink
yes apu is too old for parul..but parul is not getting married to him.....she will only act with him..& when they r on screen its hardly visible who is older & who is not...& then when 2 of them on screen its only acting & the chemistry between the 2 which counts..so in that department also they get full marks.. 
very very well said what matters is screen presence and it is simply brilliantClap

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Nice post!

Hmm well if there is a season 2..I would like a new story with different characterizations but with the same essence and same people.

I'm not at all interested in TaShi story because it's just going to be Tammy is spoilt brat and Khushi is the sacrificial lamb. Sleepy Also don't wanna see the same people palying parents to people their age.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Bingo !!  Also I heard that John Abraham is 38 !! so he is suppose to be a youth icon or atleast shown that he is truly cool at the age where he is so there is no doubt that Apurva still rocks !!

I mean seriously professionalism naam ki cheez hai and they abide by that !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top