Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 4)

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

i would also like to request less eyemakeup for vasu and no gel in anmols hair....Big smile

I agree with you about the gelBig smile. No hair gel for Anmol.Smile
sami01 Coolbie
sami01
sami01

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i want rajanji to come back and finish the incomplete tale...
as artist he should not leave a story incomplete,he introduced some changes in story and its a sincere request to finish them.....
anmol ragini need to have complete closure and we as audience need to see their story,also alekh deserves a proper track too

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansaveeta24anizorasdpsanmolSuku_SwaRonshanti05

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by ruslan

i would also like to request less eyemakeup for vasu and no gel in anmols hair....Big smile

I agree with you about the gelBig smile. No hair gel for Anmol.Smile

LOLI want to see the wind in his hair dammit LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sasdpsanmolshanti05

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I would love to see the continuation of AnGini,may be for a few months and then a leap again with TaShi grown up and new faces and all cos as much as I love to see Parul,I also want her to play something different from what she's been doing for the last three years!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanSuku_SwaRon

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

i have  a question shaazi,rafeek and atri
thanks for writing your views guys..
but my question is you saw a post which did include posts related to ur favs ,you gave ur views but why couldn't any of u say 2 lines about the gesture and the post ...
as one should always treat others way you expect them to treat u
i m sorry if you felt bad..... i totally forgot but anyways thanks alot for including RagVir and salekh  in your post...that was really nice of you......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suku_SwaRon

Suku_SwaRon IF-Sizzlerz
Suku_SwaRon
Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Sami diiii wonderfullllll post as usualll. I too would like to see a continuation of angini like smitha dii said, and later a leap with tashi.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

@Sami …awesome post …a much needed one..

Its Christmas /new year coming .new resolutions. wishes/ dreams to come true…

Now just hope the CT do get the message of wat is our wish for a bidaai season 2. And make it comes true..

Bidaai main concept and usp is the story of two sisters in beginning..their life after marriage..is it a coincidence or not but in my opinion ragini/sadnah giving birth to two baby girls may be was a vision of rajan sir to continue with the story of tashi later and keep the concept"sapna  babul ki bidaai"…

as its a serial changes are bound to happen after a long duration so bidaai was no exception..

Changes happened the two lead pairs with new storyline moved on with their new lifepartners.

Two new couples and leads in the making Alekhshi/ angini…grand wedding in the end of the show…

An abrupt ending but yes leaving doors open for more potential tracks for a season 2.

The story can't go back in reverse now so logically it should be a continuation of the show…5 months leap has kept the viewers glued to the show so now  I think the interest  is to watch both couples life after marriage..alekh getting normal completely and how he gives his name to sakshi's child..as a father both to khushi/new baby .how he handles his family .his responsibilities..

As for angini..we have seen anmol side of love for ragini ..in this new season definitely it should focus on ragini's side of love for her husband anmol..ragini  as a bahu but more as a woman who has started her new life with her husband.. these 7 yrs she has devoted her time for the family but now it should be more for her happiness with anmol……know him better.. why not a honeymoon ..anmol showing  her his family heritage.. next to have their extended family of their own..tammy…a baby…

For a start it reasonable.their are parallel tracks gunni's story.negative vibes tarun..or why not shivani to have twists/turns in story....

We have not seen pratham back in season 1 so he can be back in season 2 ..create rift in the family and coming with the intention to destroy the rajvansh empire for revenge ..

At the end it should be a flow of the same story from where its ended and to next generation leap..a blend of same casts of the leap and news faces for new generation to the bidaai of tashi..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanasdpsanmolSuku_SwaRonshanti05

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Saveeta, summed up well as to what we want in Bidaai season2.Clap

Go to top